You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Corning, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Corning
- Abercrombie & FenceIt was great. They did a wonderful job. I would definetely recommend them to anyone else. They were on time.
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Fence GuysThey were professional and communicated when they would be here to do the work. Showed up when they said they would and did great work. Would definitely hire them again!
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- Valley flooring and renovationRyan gave me a great quote, and really impressed me with his professionalism and finished product. I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone looking to get any work done on their home or fencing needs.
- Valley flooring and renovationI needed quite a large area fenced, and the job was done quickly with great quality. I also had an entry table built, and I have received so many compliments on it. Prices can’t be beat either!
- Valley flooring and renovationI wanted a new fence, because the storms we've been having knocked down multiple sections. The guy was pretty nice. Ryan explained a lot of the process of what he was going to do and general fence building steps and the proper ways I could do it myself. He ended up just repairing my fence for free, but I will definitely hire him to do my fence even though he technically put himself out of a job explaining how to do it correctly by myself
- Privacy Fence Inc.This was a great experience from start to finish. I contacted John and in the next day or so, his son came out and measured for my fence and gave me an idea of how it would be laid out. The next day I received an estimate from John. They came out last Tuesday (4/25/17) and set the posts. Because of all the rain forecasted for our area I wasn't sure if they would be able to come out and put the fence up. Yesterday (4/27) John called to tell me the guys would be finishing up in about 20 minutes. He sent a crew of 6 to build my fence. They did a wonderful job and I am very well pleased. The friendliness, the professionalism and quick response were far above what I expected. I give them the highest rating I can and would rate them even higher. I have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. Great job John and crew!
Fencing Contractors in Corning
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:Since 1997, Hardman's Inc. has been providing the highest quality windows, fencing and aluminum work in the area. We are a locally owned and operated company that prides ourselves in our work and the products that we use. At Hardman's Inc. we offer many different products and services including new window sales and replacement, fencing sales and installation, seamless aluminum gutters, aluminum covers for patios and carports, and aluminum siding. We will help you pick out what you want from..
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Poplar Bluff
- Walnut Ridge
fence companies in Corning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Hardman's Inc.1099 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
- HARRIS FENCE CO302 crystal hill rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Nichols Fence1570 Columbia Road 66
- Nichols Fence