A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Horseshoe Bend, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- Abercrombie & FenceIt was great. They did a wonderful job. I would definetely recommend them to anyone else. They were on time.
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Fence GuysThey were professional and communicated when they would be here to do the work. Showed up when they said they would and did great work. Would definitely hire them again!
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Privacy Fence Inc.This was a great experience from start to finish. I contacted John and in the next day or so, his son came out and measured for my fence and gave me an idea of how it would be laid out. The next day I received an estimate from John. They came out last Tuesday (4/25/17) and set the posts. Because of all the rain forecasted for our area I wasn't sure if they would be able to come out and put the fence up. Yesterday (4/27) John called to tell me the guys would be finishing up in about 20 minutes. He sent a crew of 6 to build my fence. They did a wonderful job and I am very well pleased. The friendliness, the professionalism and quick response were far above what I expected. I give them the highest rating I can and would rate them even higher. I have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. Great job John and crew!
- Privacy Fence Inc.John and his crew were great. John responded quickly to our request for a quote and came out to see the area we needed fenced. We weren't quite sure what we wanted and John took the time to explain several options to us. My husband was impressed because John took a lot of time to explain the positive and negative point of each type of fence we were interested in plus explained the maintenance that would be required over the years on each one. There was no pressure to sell us the most expensive fence - it seemed like John was focused on providing us with the fence that best suited our needs. We did get quotes from two other companies, but because of how we were treated by John we went with Privacy Fence, Inc. and we are very glad we did. To our suprise John and his crew were able to get to us a week earlier than scheduled which was great. The guys who did the installation were friendly and polite. I was impressed and really appreciated how, at the end of each day, they cleaned up after themselves and left nothing in the yard my dogs or my kids could get into. On the day they finished the installation, the foreman came out and inspected everything with us. He double checked the cleanliness of the site and made sure we were happy with the installation. We were surpised and happy that John also called us the next day to make sure we were happy with everything. All in all this is a very professional, customer service oriented company that we would recommend to anyone
- Privacy Fence Inc.Privacy Fence did an outstanding job. They installed the fence exactly as I wanted. I am completely satisfied with the installation.
- Privacy Fence Inc.John came out and walked the fence with me and we decided to install 2 new post and a 91/2 foot gate. took out old walk gate and used old boards to replace walk gate. He had his guys come out about 3 days before dig the holes and set the post. John came out on 9/28/13 while we were gone out of town and installed the new gat
Fencing Contractors in Horseshoe Bend
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is great! He was able to get my son up and running online in no time. He is very responsive and organized. Got my son who has ADHD to do his work and he actually doesn’t mind being tutored now.Anna P.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:The work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need againBruce C.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Victor and two courteous crew members arrived a little early to help us decide where to install the fence in the yard. Victor had re-assured me during our telephone conversation that they would be able to recommend something. Instead of the back yard, Victor strongly recommended the side yard off the patio where the garden was, so that our dog would be where the family spends time. As a dog owner, Victor had a lot of insight to share. He also told us how to introduce the fenced area to our dog in a positive way. It has worked out just like he predicted and we are enjoying the fencing very much. During the warm mornings, I bring breakfast outside while the dog scampers around with a ball or pokes around the garden, eating end-of-season strawberries and the occasional tomato. <br /> The quality of the installation has been admired by several contractors and neighbors. The wide gates swing open in both directions, so that will be handy for getting through with the snowblower in the winter time. The other day, I found my 50 lb dog using the side of the fence as a back scratcher. Looking more closely, I realized that the dog must have been rubbing his side and back along the fence in the past because the fence was a little stretched, but otherwise fine. I am discouraging the dog from rubbing against it anymore, but was glad to see that it has held. <br /> <br /Dan F.
- Business Description:Call for a Free Estimate: Jude Narens - 903-490-9838 or Paul Narens - 903-293-9490
- Business Description:Lowe's offers everyday low prices on quality appliances, paint, lumber, hardware, flooring, tools and more. Shop for all your home improvement needs online or at your local Lowe's store.Recent Review:Ordered the flooring 11/11; arrived at store 11/18. Had been verbally promised and quot;installation by Thanksgiving. On 11/18, I happened to go to the store and learned the materials had arrived. I waited another week without a call. On Friday before Thanksgiving, I phoned Lowes and spoke with someone in the installation department. At that point, the installation department was apparently and quot;fulland quot; on their installation schedule and put my installation off until December 3rd. Initially I said ok, but realized I wanted it installed as they promised. I called back and talked to someone in flooring informing them that since they couldn't install as promised I would cancel the order. The person on the phone said would make some calls and get back to me. Within a few minutes, I received a call back stating they could deliver the flooring that afternoon (needed to be inside for 24-48 hours before installation) and install on Monday (before Thanksgiving) which was done. The workmen arrived promptly and did a very nice job. <br /> <br /> By way of update January: The floor installation was beautiful but there are two small patches where the flooring (glue) didn't stick and are 'squeaking.' Early last week I stopped in and talked to someone in flooring who said they'd have installation get in touch with me, and that it would probably be a couple of days....As of this date, no contact. (1/28) I called back today and talked to someone again. After talking to the installation dept. I was told that I would get a call back in an hour or so. It is now 6:51 p.m. and NO RETURN CALL! <br /> <br /> On the whole, I'm not pleased with the level of customer service. I will be installing this type of flooring in two additional rooms sometime in the next year or so. However, given this experience, I will shop for a small local company with better customer service. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />FOLLOW UP 5/28/2014: Have developed some spots where the glue is not holding to vinyl below. Have called MULTIPLE times to get it fixed. Installer came out a few weeks ago and put glue under one spot. Problem is that it's like getting bubbles out of wallpaper...now there is an adjacent spot that is worse. I can't seem to get Lowes' attention as and quot;this is their busy timeand quot; and they are booked up on installations for awhile. I was told about two weeks ago, by one of the flooring staff at the local store that this problem has apparently been occurring recently with this type of floor/installation (Bruce engineered hardwood over vinyl). She told me that if they couldn't get it fixed, they'd have to replace it. When I spoke to her today and I brought that up, she told me that she thought I had been talking about a vinyl floor. (I hope she didn't get whiplash peddling backwards so fast.) In any case, still waiting for installation dept to get out here and get it handled. The floor is only six months old and I can't imagine what it will be like in a year... Stay tuned... <br /> <br /Kay D.
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result
- Business Description:My son and I started Your Neighborhood Handyman service to help provide a needed service at an affordable price. We offer FREE estimates and references are provided.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARRIS FENCE CO302 crystal hill rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- HARRIS FENCE CO
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging7533 North Central
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Ready Decks of Arkansas1002 W South St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Ready Decks of Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co