The cost of a gravel driveway varies based on labor and the cost of the gravel itself. Supply and demand on the mineral market might impact driveway gravel prices. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your gravel driveway cost here.
Get matched with top stone & gravel companies in Hoxie, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local stone & gravel companies.
Paver Installers in Hoxie
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling read lessRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of read lessPaul B.
- Business Description:We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customers read lessRecent Review:Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit, and we are not giving ideas for them to do themselves or others..." I decided to look elsewhere read lessKent B.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and .. read lessRecent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br / read lessDonna L.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful paver installer articles
An AC tune-up will cost around $75 to $200. But, there are benefits to paying this annual fee. The cost of AC maintenance will save you money down the road, as you’ll catch problems early. You can learn more with this AC tune-up cost breakdown.
A load of river rock between one - 15 cubic yards costs $50 to $150 to deliver. Large loads, remote destinations and difficult-to-access areas will add-on cost.
Find stone & gravel companies in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cave City
- Lake City
- Evening Shade
- Cherokee Village
stone & gravel companies in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.