Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Hoxie, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Hoxie
- All-Natural LawnscapesNate done an awesome job with lawns and landscaping! He is fast, efficient, and super friendly. He’s always right on time and provides quality landscaping.
- TOSH LAWN CAREWe are new to the Jonesboro area. Found Tosh Lawn service on Angie's list and liked the previous reviews. Called Charlie and he came out the next day and I had a quote within an hour. Charlie' s crew was out the next week to do the job. Charlie came by also to make sure that everything was going as we discussed. After we had rain, Charlie came back by to check to make see if there was any more settling or if the sod had shifted. He refilled one area that had settled. We did not have any hidden costs added when we received our bill. We were so pleased with the work that Tosh Lawn service did. We have called them to come clear out an area at the back of our property. Charlie also, gave us the name of a company that would spray our yard for weeds and insect control. We called them (Superior Lawn Care) and they have been out twice to treat our yard. I feel that Charlie Tosh is a very honest man. He did not push us to have any unnecessary work done. We highly recommend his company and will continue to use him read less
- Hometown Lawns LLCThere were 4 or 5 workers who came and it took them three hours to complete the job. I have used them before. They are local to my place. I like that they come when they are supposed to and they actually show up, they are very punctual. I like that you can pay the bill online, you don’t have to rush to sign a check because you can pay through their website which is good. I don’t have any issue with them. They did a good job. I use them on a regular basis for my lawn. What’s nice is they do it depending on the weather. So if it’s really dry they don’t really come that often and if it were raining all the time they come more. They know when to come based on the weather. I will tell other people that they are good, they have a fair price, they do good work and they are reliable read less
- Hometown Lawns LLCBean Lawn Care perfectly landscaped my lawn to perfection! It looked fantastic when they finished!! The crew was very polite and professional and very quick! Will deffinately use them for any and all Lawn Maintenance in the future!
- Joey's Lawn ServiceHe did a great job on everything and the lawn always looks great! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a good reliable lawn service!
- TOSH LAWN CAREThey cut and trimmed a lot of bushes and trees; cut down a few small "junk" trees; weeded and pruned and cleaned out flower beds; trenched out a young tree and removed the weeds that were choking it; used a strong blower to get out all rubbish and leaves from the whole yard; hauled away a 20' X 30' pile of limbs that had been there all summer, seeded several bare spots, covering with hay, then overseeded and fertilized the whole back yard......probably more than all this but they were moving so fast I can't remember!! Oh yes, and I tipped all 3 of his crew members, which they wouldn't take at first until I told them I had cleared it with Charlie....just another example of their honesty, courtesy and professionalism read less
- Hometown Lawns LLCI have flower boxes in front of my house that I usually do my self every year with petunias or something similar. This year I was taxed on time after having a baby and asked if they could do them. I'm kind of particular on the look I want. I gave some general requests and gave Greg the freedom to pick what to put in them. I came home to an ABSOLUTELY amazing presentation in my flower boxes! Beautiful! I smile every time I pull up to my home. I recommend Bean Lawn Care and Landscaping to everyone. I also use them for my lawn maintenance read less
- Hometown Lawns LLCHardworking, honest and timely. He has always been informative and instructive to obtain common goals. I would definitely recommend his services.
- Anderson Lawn ServicesI liked him. I used him for about 2 years. It was $40 a week. He did a good job. He was affordable and he was honest. His prices were very good and very competitive.
- True Lawns LLCThey started by pruning a row of fifteen dappled Willows from 8 ft. to a manageable 4 ft. each. We use several varieties of exotic grasses (a total of 35 plants in all used to provide winter shelter for birds and rabbits). As my wife and myself advance in age, trimming these specimen back from averages heights of 8-10 ft. each season has become so much work that we had thought about abandoning our gorgeous landscaping until The Alvords came and gave us estimates too reasonable to not consider. We could not be happier with the work they have don e so far, and plan to use them exclusively throughout the year read less
Lawn Services in Hoxie
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Recent Review:.Mike is a professional and very fair. <br /> I called him off season in January after the ice storm, and asked him to cut down a small tree that had been damaged. <br /> He came out promptly and cut it down and carried it off....I feel I can count on Mike for my lawn care needs year round. <br / read lessgail m.
- Business Description:BG's Clean Sweep, LLC is owned by Belinda Powell and has one other employee. We specialize in clean-outs. We are licensed and insured. We charge by the unit, not the hour.
- Business Description:we are a crew company family owned that we do main house and commercial painting .we also do hardwood flooring ,drywall ,no jobs are to big or to small .we are at affordable prices. free estimates .we are license compan read less
- Business Description:We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customers read lessRecent Review:Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit, and we are not giving ideas for them to do themselves or others..." I decided to look elsewhere read lessKent B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I liked him. I used him for about 2 years. It was $40 a week. He did a good job. He was affordable and he was honest. His prices were very good and very competitive.Cheryl D.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Ground Crew, LLC provides your home or business with full-service landscape management; from mowing, shrub trimming and mulching to chemcare and irrigation maintenance, we do it all.Recent Review:Services performed were substandard, compared to how they USED to be before they changed names (formerly Sartin Services), and overpriced. <br /> Heed these words of advice for Jonesboro/Craighead County area residents. Do NOT use Ground Crew LLC (lawn and landscaping services, formerly Sartin Services) to so much as clean your toilet. We've used them once since they changed names (used them all the time before the name change) and never will again. Aside from their prices going up, their quality going down, and not doing all the work they were supposed to do, they will eventually, MONTHS later send you ONE bill accusing you of being late on paying the bill THEY NEVER SENT, and then will immediately hound you (and I don't use this word lightly) with extremely <br /> belligerent phone calls from "Judy", and threaten you with "we BETTER see that by Friday" (that's verbatim) threats. There are plenty of other companies in town who would love to have your business and I suggest <br /> contacting one of them or buying a goat to cut your grass before contacting Ground Crew. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and posting this review on Facebook and any other place I can think of. You don't call and THREATEN customers because YOU failed to send out the first bill (and no, by the way, we did NOT get it, the wife gets all the mail and never misses ANYTHING, then they wait until September 2nd to send out a past due notice. Almost 2 months later) <br /> Ground Crew LLC. Good Customer Service. You DON'T has it. <br /> (By the way, the category this comes up in the preview of the review is "holiday decorating". It's wrong. Should be lawn and landscaping services.) <br / read lessMatt N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cave City
- Lake City
- Evening Shade
- Cherokee Village
lawn care services in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- Cole's Repair
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hometown Lawns LLC202 County Road 112
- Hometown Lawns LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.