What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Hoxie, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Leaf Removal Services in Hoxie
- Business Description:Ground Crew, LLC provides your home or business with full-service landscape management; from mowing, shrub trimming and mulching to chemcare and irrigation maintenance, we do it all.Recent Review:Services performed were substandard, compared to how they USED to be before they changed names (formerly Sartin Services), and overpriced. <br /> Heed these words of advice for Jonesboro/Craighead County area residents. Do NOT use Ground Crew LLC (lawn and landscaping services, formerly Sartin Services) to so much as clean your toilet. We've used them once since they changed names (used them all the time before the name change) and never will again. Aside from their prices going up, their quality going down, and not doing all the work they were supposed to do, they will eventually, MONTHS later send you ONE bill accusing you of being late on paying the bill THEY NEVER SENT, and then will immediately hound you (and I don't use this word lightly) with extremely <br /> belligerent phone calls from "Judy", and threaten you with "we BETTER see that by Friday" (that's verbatim) threats. There are plenty of other companies in town who would love to have your business and I suggest <br /> contacting one of them or buying a goat to cut your grass before contacting Ground Crew. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and posting this review on Facebook and any other place I can think of. You don't call and THREATEN customers because YOU failed to send out the first bill (and no, by the way, we did NOT get it, the wife gets all the mail and never misses ANYTHING, then they wait until September 2nd to send out a past due notice. Almost 2 months later) <br /> Ground Crew LLC. Good Customer Service. You DON'T has it. <br /> (By the way, the category this comes up in the preview of the review is "holiday decorating". It's wrong. Should be lawn and landscaping services.) <br /Matt N.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I liked him. I used him for about 2 years. It was $40 a week. He did a good job. He was affordable and he was honest. His prices were very good and very competitive.Cheryl D.
- Business Description:BG's Clean Sweep, LLC is owned by Belinda Powell and has one other employee. We specialize in clean-outs. We are licensed and insured. We charge by the unit, not the hour.
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
- Business Description:Retired army vet and Paragould police officer with a 2 man crew Free estimates and insurance jobs
- Business Description:we are a handyman service we do just about anything from grass to roofs
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Anderson Lawn ServicesPO Box 16751
- Anderson Lawn Services
- BG's Clean Sweep, LLCP.O. Box 16474
- BG's Clean Sweep, LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Ground Crew, LLC3703 S. Culberhouse Rd.
- Ground Crew, LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services