Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence companies in Brookland, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Brookland
- Sims Construction CompanyGreat! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- Bill's Handyman ServiceThey showed up when they said they would and finished the job in a timely manner. They were also a pleasure to deal with.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey did an excellent job. They did start a day or two late but still finished on time. When we asked about adding the double gate while they were finishing up original job they were quick to quote and got it done the next day.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORJosh Moss responded quickly to my request for a quote on a Monday. Once we accepted his offer he again visited the house on Thursday so we could walk thru all the details of boundaries, gates, picket, how far back from property line, etc. We chose Moss because he stated he would start the next Monday and finish by end of week (my neighbor is installing his own fence and I needed to be done before he started). Moss actually started on the next Wednesday and finished the following Tuesday. We were not at the house when he completed the job. Upon inspection my wife and I agreed to pay the remaining contract balance and agreed to meet Josh at the house at 12:30pm to present the final check but he forgot so we left it for him under a flower pot to pick-up at his convenience. Upon final inspection the fence looks good--it is treated cedar plank with treated pine support; the gates work fine--Moss uses spring-loaded levers...some of the gate latching hardware is installed upside down but works b/c they are spring loaded. He likes to bypass trees in the fenceline rather than butt-up the fence against them. The longest length of fence between my neighbor seems a little unsteady when I grab and pull shake it--apparently due to the sheer weight of the wood and maybe too little cement used for the posts. This line of fence also appears to lean over into my neighbor's property...if he built it right-on the property line then this could be encroachment--we recently bought the house and a survey clearly marked the boundaries. Oh yeah-- Josh uses 6"x6" posts from which the gates hang
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey completed the job in a timely manner. It was good quality work. They responded to me immediately and always got back to me. There was no set time to finish the job.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey are very nice people. There was a wait in them getting with me because they are a small company. They were cheaper than everyone else but the quality of work wasn't good.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORIt took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !
- NORTHEAST ARKANSAS FENCEThey were fast. They did excellent work and everything but they never did not finish the job. We had tried to get hold of them a couple of times and now we cannot get hold of them on the phone. My wife called the guy’s mother one time and she being honest asked us to get in touch with those people. Adjacent to the fence they were supposed to put up some iron arbor. We could not get them to come out and finish the job and they ignored our phone calls. We could have sued them but it was not worth the trouble. The crew that worked on it was excellent. The owner did not do any work. He just came here and gave us an estimate and then sent the guys out and they did the job. He was supposed to order the other stuff and that never happened. The price was competitive not for what we got done but if they had actually worked the price was competitive. We got three bids. We have no complaints with the quality of the materials that they used. We will not use them in the future
Fencing Contractors in Brookland
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:Estimates are always free. Use only quality materials. Use local suppliers whenever possible. Fully licensed and insured.Recent Review:unknownHolly s.
- Business Description:Local family - owned and operated. D.R.I.P. Ent. stands for "Done Right. It's Personal." Free estimates. Home Repairs & Remodeling.
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
- Business Description:HandymanRecent Review:They showed up when they said they would and finished the job in a timely manner. They were also a pleasure to deal with.Kevin M.
- Business Description:Our company provides iron and fencing services since 2001. We do both residential and commercial. A Licensed and Insured contractor with Competitive prices. Call us today!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
fence companies in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All Around The House LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- E C Barton & Company
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- LAWN-TECH LAWN SVCPO BOX 1516
- LAWN-TECH LAWN SVC
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORP.O. Box 16501
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOOR
- Rooster's Speed Shop3980 Thomas St
- Rooster's Speed Shop
- Sims Construction Company158 County Road 7890
- Sims Construction Company
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash