Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Paragould, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Paragould
- Sims Construction CompanyGreat! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!
- Bill's Handyman ServiceThey showed up when they said they would and finished the job in a timely manner. They were also a pleasure to deal with.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey did an excellent job. They did start a day or two late but still finished on time. When we asked about adding the double gate while they were finishing up original job they were quick to quote and got it done the next day.
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey completed the job in a timely manner. It was good quality work. They responded to me immediately and always got back to me. There was no set time to finish the job.
- Caughron Constructionthey did a great job he was on time every day worked til almost dark and was polite and very professional,,he was on budget and finished on time thats a great thing,,,,,i have had him back to expand a room in my house and im thinking of building on a back deck and i will call caughron construction to do the job,
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORJosh Moss responded quickly to my request for a quote on a Monday. Once we accepted his offer he again visited the house on Thursday so we could walk thru all the details of boundaries, gates, picket, how far back from property line, etc. We chose Moss because he stated he would start the next Monday and finish by end of week (my neighbor is installing his own fence and I needed to be done before he started). Moss actually started on the next Wednesday and finished the following Tuesday. We were not at the house when he completed the job. Upon inspection my wife and I agreed to pay the remaining contract balance and agreed to meet Josh at the house at 12:30pm to present the final check but he forgot so we left it for him under a flower pot to pick-up at his convenience. Upon final inspection the fence looks good--it is treated cedar plank with treated pine support; the gates work fine--Moss uses spring-loaded levers...some of the gate latching hardware is installed upside down but works b/c they are spring loaded. He likes to bypass trees in the fenceline rather than butt-up the fence against them. The longest length of fence between my neighbor seems a little unsteady when I grab and pull shake it--apparently due to the sheer weight of the wood and maybe too little cement used for the posts. This line of fence also appears to lean over into my neighbor's property...if he built it right-on the property line then this could be encroachment--we recently bought the house and a survey clearly marked the boundaries. Oh yeah-- Josh uses 6"x6" posts from which the gates hang
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORIt took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORThey are very nice people. There was a wait in them getting with me because they are a small company. They were cheaper than everyone else but the quality of work wasn't good.
- NORTHEAST ARKANSAS FENCEThey were fast. They did excellent work and everything but they never did not finish the job. We had tried to get hold of them a couple of times and now we cannot get hold of them on the phone. My wife called the guy’s mother one time and she being honest asked us to get in touch with those people. Adjacent to the fence they were supposed to put up some iron arbor. We could not get them to come out and finish the job and they ignored our phone calls. We could have sued them but it was not worth the trouble. The crew that worked on it was excellent. The owner did not do any work. He just came here and gave us an estimate and then sent the guys out and they did the job. He was supposed to order the other stuff and that never happened. The price was competitive not for what we got done but if they had actually worked the price was competitive. We got three bids. We have no complaints with the quality of the materials that they used. We will not use them in the future
Fencing Contractors in Paragould
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:All types of exterior renovationsRecent Review:This company built my deck and we were very satisfied with the work. A few months down the line the ceiling was leaking. They honored their warranty and came to repair the ceiling. Since then we had them two more times to make repairs. But, the leaks only got worse and now our ceiling is collapsing. We were told that it was the gutters, so we paid $896 to install top of the line gutters. Still, the leaks continue. I emailed the company on November 3rd with pictures, asking them for an estimate on repairs, knowing that the warranty is expired. I contacted another contractor who said that the pitch of the roof wasn't adequate enough to run the water down off the roof. So we will be charged at least $4500-$5000 more to make repairs. I am disappointed in Tri-Lakes. We really liked the owner,mouth he hasn't been able to,resolve this issue for us. So here we go againJoAnn W.
- Business Description:Cole's Repair is a family owned/operated business spanning three generations of craftsmen. We offer quality construction & repair covering a WIDE range of areas. We are a small operation which relies solely on word-of-mouth advertising and our reputation to form our client database
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Fast, affordable service done right the first time!
- Business Description:I am a handyman/home remodeling company based out of Arkansas. We offer many services in the field of home improvement and remodeling as well as decks, fences and several other things.
- Business Description:Credit cards acceptedRecent Review:It took 4 weeks from the time I contacted Josh Moss to the fence was finished. None of the delays were actually his fault just seemed as things would come up or equipment would would fail. I know for a fact they were on their way here and a wheel broke on the trailer that was loaded with all the boards and supplies for the fence. It took a wrecker to move it back to his shop. When Josh said it would be done on a certain day it was. His crew worked all day to late afternoon to complete my fence. He sent his whole crew to my house. Every time I called Josh he was available to answer my questions, if he was not he would return my call in a short period of time. Josh Moss is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. I would definitely recommend Moss Fencing Company !! <br /Darlene B.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
fence companies in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All Around The House LLC
- brummett construction, inc.2700 pruetts chapel rd.
- brummett construction, inc.
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- E C Barton & Company
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- LAWN-TECH LAWN SVCPO BOX 1516
- LAWN-TECH LAWN SVC
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORP.O. Box 16501
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOOR
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair 104 E Main St
- Orrick's Remodeling and Home Repair
- Sims Construction Company158 County Road 7890
- Sims Construction Company
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash