Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Mulberry, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Mulberry
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONThe two-man crew showed up at 7a.m. and left around 3p.m. for four straight days. They worked quietly and efficiently and cleaned up when the job was done.
- bryan adair constructionThey are perfect. He is excellent to work for. He has got a great team. It is about 250 people. I would tell friends and family to definitely go with him. He has been doing this for over 35 years. As a matter of fact if you want to get any feedback on this you can contact any of the hospitals in this area. He has built everyone of them
- Schneider Construction IncorporatedBroken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D-
- Denton Contractors LLCMr. Denton is a great guy but is not on job site. He maintains normal job during the day and leaves his subs unsupervised. Subs are of other ethnic backgrounds and have no concept of being on time. They show up when they want and leave when they want. They take full advantage of the 2 hour siesta. Job would have been completed in a lot less time if they had not had to do so much rework. They would show up at 11am, get set up, then go to lunch, then want to work till 8-9pm. They won't work on Saturday's becase that is their church day but, then want to work on Sunday which is your church day. If you have any experiennce with building check everything, concrete, plumbing, electrical, drywall, everything! Walk your job site and look for waste. We did on ours and found tons of waste. thousands of wasted nails, prime lumber wasted, and lots of food trash. They will leave it pretty much where is falls. Be sure to check things for being square. Not a wall or ceiling in my structure is square. Make sure to get a peak at things before walls get drywalled. Don't assume that because these guys do this for a living they know what they are doing. General things like framing out door openings. You would think they would know what size to rough doors in. They driveway had slope in it that would bring water back to the building instead of taking it away. Just be careful. Like I said, Mr. Denton is a great guy but, if you have problems call him only. Don't expect to call the office becasue the office can be a bit abrasive and defend their. The bottom line is the less they spend on subs the greater the bottom line is in profit....So who suffers? You do, the customer
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONIn August of 2010 Kand M Construction did a big job for me. He tour out an existing patio, poured and extended a new patio which we enclosed. He built me a new storage building. He also took out two walls in my kitchen to open up area for an office space and give the room an open feeling. The problem is that he got a permit for ONLY COVERING AN EXISTING PATIO. He either did not know how to build an enclosed patio or he chose to short cut the job. Since he did not have a permit for what he actually did there were no inspections made along the way. I did not know I had a problem until it rained and my new sun room was standing in water. What he should done was build a cement wall to keep water out instead he use cheap grade of wood and bear in mind I have electricty in my sun room. He stained my concrete which you should see it looks awful and he will not make it right because he got mad at me for calling in city inspectors to make him fix the problem with water leaking into my patio. I'm not sure if he just does not know to properly build a sunroom or if since he DID NOT get correct permits he knew there would be no inspections therefore he could do a cheaper and improper job for me. So if you use him please make sure he gets permits for the actual work being done. He is very nice until you need him to come back and make things right then he was a different person. By that I mean he was not so willing to help me and not such a nice guy. Good Luck Lavonne Abbot
House Builders in Mulberry
- Business Description:With over 55 years of collective experience, our small, Veteran Owned and Operated business will do the job right the first time. A majority of our work is taking other company's mistakes and fixing them to your liking. We look forward to assisting you with your next project, please contact us today.Recent Review:These guys did an amazing job! Very dependable and trustworthy! They went above and beyond on our bathroom remodel and even painted the outside of our home and made it look brand new! I really appreciate all the hard work these guys put into our home!Alicia G.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areasRecent Review:Adams and Sons came out and gave us a free estimate and sent us a written contract for the work they were planning on doing. The contract was to the point and clear regarding their payment policies. They came out and completed the job as described and cleaned up completely afterwards. We would hire them again. Very professional and a job well done. Very pleasedkaren g.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing available
- Business Description:Glenn's Tile Company is a licensed locally owned business specialized in providing professional high quality tile services and flooring services across Springdale, AR and surrounding areas. We have been in the sector since 1997 with years of scalable experience. Our services include laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, house and home renovations. We are knowledgeable, hardworking, friendly, targeted at keeping promises and also building long lasting relationships with our customers as indicate..
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Our home badly needed the siding redone, and I'm so glad we chose JTI siding for the job! They were extremely polite and respectful, and did quality work. They showed up on time and stuck to the promised price. We have been surprised with extra costs before, so we were very pleased with their reliability. They kept the yard clean, which is another plus. We are so happy with the results--our house looks amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent work for a great value! <br /Kirsten I.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:Got results back within 3 days after I mailed the sample. Got the consolidated radon level for test happened for 48hrs. I wish I receive detailed (every hour for 48hrs) would have been more helpful to me.Narendra P.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor with over 20 years experience in all aspects of interior and exterior home building as well as over 7 years of property preservation and management. We have refrerences available upon request as well as photo's of work we have done. Our company motto is WE WORK FOR YOU . We put our customers needs first and treat everyone as if they were our first customer. I have customer's that have been with us for ten years or more and they know all they have to do is pick up t..Recent Review:It went very well and very fast. He started by going and getting the part. Anx then he proceeded to take the old part off. Tjen he un hooked the hoseand the timer. He put the new vaccum breaker on then tightened the nut. He proceed to put the timer and the hose fittings on. Then turned the water on to make sure it wouldnt leak. He took the broken piece and i paid him and he was very respectfull. And leftjoe g.
- Business Description:At Denton Contractors, LLC., one of Arkansas River Valley's premier homebuilder, we do more than build custom homes.... We create homes... and we have the track record of satisfied customers to prove it. We are proud to have built our business on a strong foundation that is supported by these past clients that you can call us for a list of their names.With almost twenty-five years homebuilding experience, we have the knowledge and skills to guide you through the process brick by brick, stone..Recent Review:Mr. Denton is a great guy but is not on job site. He maintains normal job during the day and leaves his subs unsupervised. Subs are of other ethnic backgrounds and have no concept of being on time. They show up when they want and leave when they want. They take full advantage of the 2 hour siesta. Job would have been completed in a lot less time if they had not had to do so much rework. They would show up at 11am, get set up, then go to lunch, then want to work till 8-9pm. They won't work on Saturday's becase that is their church day but, then want to work on Sunday which is your church day. If you have any experiennce with building check everything, concrete, plumbing, electrical, drywall, everything! Walk your job site and look for waste. We did on ours and found tons of waste. thousands of wasted nails, prime lumber wasted, and lots of food trash. They will leave it pretty much where is falls. Be sure to check things for being square. Not a wall or ceiling in my structure is square. Make sure to get a peak at things before walls get drywalled. Don't assume that because these guys do this for a living they know what they are doing. General things like framing out door openings. You would think they would know what size to rough doors in. They driveway had slope in it that would bring water back to the building instead of taking it away. Just be careful. Like I said, Mr. Denton is a great guy but, if you have problems call him only. Don't expect to call the office becasue the office can be a bit abrasive and defend their. The bottom line is the less they spend on subs the greater the bottom line is in profit....So who suffers? You do, the customer. Kendall K.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Mulberry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Cripple Creek Construction1636 White Rd
Magazine, Arkansas 72943
- Cripple Creek Construction
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gray-Mac LLC18100 Old Pocola Rd
Spiro, Oklahoma 74959
- Gray-Mac LLC
- JTI Siding1250 North Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, Oklahoma 72904
- JTI Siding
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
- Long Island Productions
- Westark Plumbing3117 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
- Westark Plumbing