If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Alma, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Alma
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONThe two-man crew showed up at 7a.m. and left around 3p.m. for four straight days. They worked quietly and efficiently and cleaned up when the job was done.
- bryan adair constructionThey are perfect. He is excellent to work for. He has got a great team. It is about 250 people. I would tell friends and family to definitely go with him. He has been doing this for over 35 years. As a matter of fact if you want to get any feedback on this you can contact any of the hospitals in this area. He has built everyone of them read less
- Schneider Construction IncorporatedBroken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D-
- Denton Contractors LLCMr. Denton is a great guy but is not on job site. He maintains normal job during the day and leaves his subs unsupervised. Subs are of other ethnic backgrounds and have no concept of being on time. They show up when they want and leave when they want. They take full advantage of the 2 hour siesta. Job would have been completed in a lot less time if they had not had to do so much rework. They would show up at 11am, get set up, then go to lunch, then want to work till 8-9pm. They won't work on Saturday's becase that is their church day but, then want to work on Sunday which is your church day. If you have any experiennce with building check everything, concrete, plumbing, electrical, drywall, everything! Walk your job site and look for waste. We did on ours and found tons of waste. thousands of wasted nails, prime lumber wasted, and lots of food trash. They will leave it pretty much where is falls. Be sure to check things for being square. Not a wall or ceiling in my structure is square. Make sure to get a peak at things before walls get drywalled. Don't assume that because these guys do this for a living they know what they are doing. General things like framing out door openings. You would think they would know what size to rough doors in. They driveway had slope in it that would bring water back to the building instead of taking it away. Just be careful. Like I said, Mr. Denton is a great guy but, if you have problems call him only. Don't expect to call the office becasue the office can be a bit abrasive and defend their. The bottom line is the less they spend on subs the greater the bottom line is in profit....So who suffers? You do, the customer read less
- K & M CONSTRUCTIONIn August of 2010 Kand M Construction did a big job for me. He tour out an existing patio, poured and extended a new patio which we enclosed. He built me a new storage building. He also took out two walls in my kitchen to open up area for an office space and give the room an open feeling. The problem is that he got a permit for ONLY COVERING AN EXISTING PATIO. He either did not know how to build an enclosed patio or he chose to short cut the job. Since he did not have a permit for what he actually did there were no inspections made along the way. I did not know I had a problem until it rained and my new sun room was standing in water. What he should done was build a cement wall to keep water out instead he use cheap grade of wood and bear in mind I have electricty in my sun room. He stained my concrete which you should see it looks awful and he will not make it right because he got mad at me for calling in city inspectors to make him fix the problem with water leaking into my patio. I'm not sure if he just does not know to properly build a sunroom or if since he DID NOT get correct permits he knew there would be no inspections therefore he could do a cheaper and improper job for me. So if you use him please make sure he gets permits for the actual work being done. He is very nice until you need him to come back and make things right then he was a different person. By that I mean he was not so willing to help me and not such a nice guy. Good Luck Lavonne Abbot read less
House Builders in Alma
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Made in Oklahoma for Oklahomans! We take pride in every shelter we manufacture and install and strive to make all of our customers happy. TornadoSafe is dedicated to quality and excellence starting with our design and manufacturing process and ending with the best installation process in the industry. We manufacture solid, steel tornado shelters and take every necessary step to ensure your shelter is of the highest quality installed with professional service at the most affordable price. Also.. read lessRecent Review:It was wonderful. On time delivery and rugged installation. It was the right size and shape. I now have a F5 tornado shelter that doubles as a closet!Carl B.
- Business Description:Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:Very well. Adam and sons was very flexible on time and price. The work was quality and fast.Garrett G.
- Business Description:Glenn's Tile Company is a licensed locally owned business specialized in providing professional high quality tile services and flooring services across Springdale, AR and surrounding areas. We have been in the sector since 1997 with years of scalable experience. Our services include laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, house and home renovations. We are knowledgeable, hardworking, friendly, targeted at keeping promises and also building long lasting relationships with our customers as indicate.. read lessRecent Review:Paint texture had to be redone (uneven) Closet door mounted on wrong side and bottom of door had was to long (Fixed)mike p.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing available read lessRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D read lessCharles p.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu.. read lessRecent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10 read lessAnthony F.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:All levels of handyman services, fine woodworking & custom building
- Business Description:All types of home repairs, remodels add-ons, decks pole barns and mobile home work.Recent Review:Was planned 3weeks for bath we added all the other to the job finished 6 weeks for phase 1,PAMELA W.
- Business Description:Infinity Property Development is a complete home repair/build company. As general contractors we are licensed to perform and services needed in your building or remodeling process. We have built small homes, tiny homes on wheels, remodeled homes, built multifamily homes, etc read lessRecent Review:He worked very hard and was very professional.Olenia Renee B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- West Fork
- Coal Hill
home builders in Alma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 6213 811 South I St., Fort smith AR, Business Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- AIR-PRO HEATING & AIR COND INC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters1641 Polk Creek Rd
Caddo Gap, Arkansas
- Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLC
- Eastern Service Company23532 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
- Energy Efficient Solutions LLC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eastern Service Company
- FFH Construction LLC3203 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- FFH Construction LLC
- Gray-Mac LLC18100 Old Pocola Rd
- Gray-Mac LLC
- JTI Siding1250 North Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, Oklahoma
- JTI Siding
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Long Island ProductionsPO Box 7723
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Long Island Productions
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Westark Plumbing3117 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Westark Plumbing