Arcadia Roofing And Siding

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2019

Welcome to Arcadia Roofing and Siding !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Siding Project

siding companies

Siding & Soffit
View project

siding companies (11)roofing (10)house painting (2)gutter repair (6)interior painting (1)drywall (1)

08/10/2022

Lauren G.

Took a long time to complete, but my house is a weird shape. Also underestimated amount of siding needed. Very nice guys though.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

07/13/2022

Joshua S.

It was minor. Silicone added as necessary. They did an excellent job and most importantly they were honest and didn’t try to sell work I didn’t need!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

05/18/2022

Omar M.

They are highly professional and the repair was excellent. I would highly recommend it to everybody .

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

05/16/2022

Micah M.

The crew was able to remove our old shingles and have the new install done on the same day! Very happy with the results

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

05/04/2022

Robert G.

the supervisor or manager gave us a good estimate and we hired them to do the job. The job was done on time alloted and inspected by the supervisor or manager. He said was personoly responsible for the completed work. Good job by all!!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

03/29/2022

Julie G.

It went great.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

03/16/2022

Dave C.

Th Arcadia team did a great job!!

Description of Work
Siding, Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Roofing, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Drywall

Category drywall, gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

03/07/2022

Jean H.

They did a great job. The owner was very professional and friendly and the cost was very reasonable. The crew did a great job and cleaned up after. We're very happy with the roof and would highly recommend Arcadia to anyone 👍

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/18/2022

Robert N.

They came out a couple of days early. Very professional in conduct. I would have them do future work for me again.

Description of Work
Metal flashing reattached to fascia.

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

02/11/2022

Doug G.

Originally contacted them to repair some water-damaged siding on some dormers that wouldn’t be covered by insurance. While scoping out that work, they noted hail damage to my roofing that they felt would easily qualify for an insurance claim. I filed a claim with my insurance for the roof, and they sent out a third-party appraisal company that is notorious for denying claims, and my claim was denied. Arcadia then brought out their own roofing people, documented the damage and refuted the “inadequate ventilation” claim of the third-party appraiser, filed the revised information with my insurer, and as a result my insurance approved the claim for a new roof on my house and out building. Arcadia’s workmen were thorough, efficient, and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves each day. I cannot say enough good things about Arcadia and would highly recommend them to any potential customers.

Description of Work
Siding, Roofing

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

12/03/2021

Ben F.

Niv and his team are great! Everything was completed quickly and any issues that arose were quickly resolved. The paint job is wonderful and the gutters are great!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior, Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

Review for Arcadia Roofing And Siding - 4135 N Beech Creek Way, Fayetteville, AR - 39563584

12/01/2021

justin B.

The work was done professionally and they had a fair price. There was one small issue that needed to be fixed at the end and they agreed to take care of it and did everything they could to make sure we were taken care of. I would highly recommend for any siding projects you need done.

Description of Work
siding

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

11/24/2021

Allen C.

Great job and great salesman knew his business!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

10/20/2021

shirley K.

Great group that done what they said they would do. Very friendly and helpful. Awesome job. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Siding Replacment

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

07/21/2021

Robert M.

Great crew on time. Very quick on replacing roof. They did what they said they would. Clean up was very good. I would recommend them to anyone who ask.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

03/17/2021

Mike G.

The sales rep was professional and knowledgeable. The installation team was courteous and skillful. When they finished the project, they cleaned up the work site. Very pleased with the finished project.

Description of Work
Siding & Soffit

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

11/20/2020

Jessica G.

Reputable company with a great work ethic. Easy to work with and finished the job in a timely manner. Would highly recommend to my friends and family. Look forward to doing business with you again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/18/2020

Jeff M.

I recently purchased an older home in Fort Smith that was in desperate need of a few repairs and ARC came to my rescue. The quote was competitive, the labor professional and my home was finished on schedule. I could not be happier with my new roof, gutters and windows. The sales staff was so patient helping me pick the right option. I highly recommend Arcadia Remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/15/2020

Matan S.

The work was very professional. High end job in every perspective. The costumer service and the personal attention are amazing. Even all the small details! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Will definitely use them again in the future

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

07/13/2020

Tina T.

Due to The weather the roof has not been done yet but Jay has communicated effectively and very responsive I really appreciate that

Description of Work
Roofing Replace

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

04/06/2020

Mik H.

They were excellent. They showed up when they said they would show up. They have reasonable prices. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They put a roof on a patio.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are looking forward to helping you with your future projects. Best Regards ARC Remodeling

03/30/2020

Sandra K.

From start to finish Arc Remodeling contractors were professionals. Razi, Jay and Tony communicated with me every step of the process. If challenges arose in the construction phase they collaborated with me and made sure the job was done to the highest standards, even going above and beyond expectations. Arc as a company has an admirable work ethic and customer satisfaction was paramount. I will definitely hire them again when the need arises without hesitation.

Description of Work
Siding Installation