Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2008

Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction.

A Service Provider's profile image

4.1

3.8

4.4

4.4

HVAC Companies (357)plumbers (19)air duct cleaning (17)electrician (14)dryer vent cleaning (5)water heaters (3)

03/05/2021

Colene F.

Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.

Description of Work
Dryer outlet replaced.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

11/20/2020

Rachel H.

Great! We loved Ricky's professionalism and friendliness as well as how thorough he is. He also offered additional services and let us know about additional services that Bud Anderson offers as well as made recommendations regarding safety and carbon monoxide detectors.

Description of Work
AC/Heating Maintenance

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you for the positive review of Ricky. I completely agree that he is a great technician. We are blessed to have him on our team. We truly appreciate your business.

11/05/2020

Jana B.

Mike was great! The quality of work was excellent and he was very efficient and helpful with suggestions to address our needs-- the work was to accommodate my elderly mother in her home. He provided all the fixtures in addition to the installation. Very professional and polite and punctual. My mom's house is in a rural area where it can be hard to find companies to provide services, so I am especially appreciative. I received texts and calls to confirm the appointments and arrival times. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace two bathroom faucets and pipes; replace a toilet; repair a toilet; install 3 grab bars in shower

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review of Mike and the services he provide. I'm happy to hear we was able to help your mother. Thanks for choosing us.

10/29/2020

Crystal C.

We had a tech from a different company come out and “fix” it and then it quit working again the same day. Nick came and inspected it for safety as the tech from a different company should have but did not. Nick found our unit to be unsafe and needed to be condemned. I am very glad that your company/technicians are professional and take the proper steps to ensure safety instead of just repairing it and leaving me with an unsafe unit. He was very prompt, professional and explained everything very well so I had an understanding and visual of why the heater was condemned. It is clear that your company/technicians care not only about their job but also the customers overall safety. We will definitely hire you guys again!

Description of Work
Heater was out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on Nicks work. I am very happy that Nick was able to find the safety issue and presented your options to deal with it. Our techs are outstanding and I'm so proud of them. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

10/06/2020

Bill A.

I did not use this business. I used AirPro who called almost immediately. They were very professional and very knowledgeable and repaired my problem quickly.

Description of Work
Thermostat replaced.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

I'm sorry that we did not get the opportunity to earn your business. I really don't understand the F score as we did not get the opportunity to come to your home. When you submit a job through online channels it's open to many service providers to contact. We book as many as possible depending on the current workload.

10/01/2020

clay W.

After initial miscommunication on price was straightened out and now satisfied.

Description of Work
new water heater

Category water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

I'm very happy to hear it was straightened out. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

09/14/2020

Jennifer H.

We had an issue with a new unit when several parts failed after just two years. Instead of making us wait for the parts to arrive over the Labor Day holiday (well into the following week), they installed a brand new unit within a day and a half. I cannot recommend Bud Anderson, our installer Michael Morgan, and his coworker enough (I didn’t get his name.). THIS IS WHO YOU CALL IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A/C! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Description of Work
Air conditioner install under warranty

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for the recommendation and for your patience during the repair and replacement. That's why we love the Daikin brand. They really do stand behind their equipment.

09/03/2020

Cynthia C.

Great! Aaron was thorough, communicative, and efficient with my seasonal service.

Description of Work
Seasonal service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your HVAC needs. We appreciate your business.

08/20/2020

Scot H.

Went very well, Our technician was punctual and worked us in to finish up or project the same day.

Description of Work
Alteration to existing water line and addition of a new water hookup.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you for choosing us to provide for your HVAC and Plumbing needs. We appreciate your business.

07/16/2020

Josh J.

The repair itself was perfect. The plumber (Michael) was fair professional and courteous. However, I was charged $330 to repair a leaky faucet. The repair literally took less than 10 minutes. Doctors don't even make that kind of wage. I cannot complain about the quality of service, I just feel completely taken advantage of. Especially during this pandemic when I am out of work and need every dollar just to make ends meet.

Description of Work
Leaky faucet in bath tub

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Our plumber was on the site for over 1 1/2 hours. The amount charged is a set price for that repair. If it would have taken him 4 hours he would not have charged you more. We always quote the price and get approval before the job is even started. They have a particular skill set that most of us do not possess and are licensed by the state. I am however sorry to hear about you employment status.

06/17/2020

Connie S.

Marcus got here on time listened to maybe issues in the future, he checked everything with suggestions on what needed to be done. Have an appointment next week for new hot water heater. We have done business with Bud Anderson for several years with electric, plumbing, and H vac they are awesome. Thank You Marcus good job

Description of Work
Annual check up on plumbing

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you for the great feedback on Marc. We truly appreciate your continued business.

06/01/2020

Connie S.

Jannine did an awesome job of scheduling my appointment what I like about Bud Anderson is they have really good techs and the best customer service and they answer the phone. Thank You Jannine for your help and Bud Anderson for taking such good caare of us

Description of Work
Jannine took my call for service on yearly check up on plumbing and electrical

Category electrician, plumbing, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words about Jannine and the technicians. We appreciate your business.

05/18/2020

Susan Y.

It was easy to set up an appointment. I liked that they text a photo of the plumber and a reminder of the appointment. Plumber contacted me and asked if he could arrive earlier than the appointed time, which was nice. He was friendly and professional. Got his quote, which was fairly priced, but did not choose to use this company. If I need plumbing services in the future I will contact them again.

Description of Work
I needed a valve attached to an outside gas line.

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thank you for the review and we are here for you anytime you need us. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

01/22/2020

Samuel D.

A visit from a Bud Anderson plumber to our previous residence let us know that it's important to run a flush kit to keep scale down in a Rinnai water heater. Someone else had installed the heater in our new place and neglected one of the isolation valves needed for the flush. Dave was quick, professional, courteous, and friendly. This after having to go through some extra steps to find our out of the way home. I'll ask for him the next time we have a plumbing need.

Description of Work
Install isolation valve for a tankless water heater.

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you for the review and for choosing us to fix your plumbing needs. I'm happy to hear David was able to get you fixed up.

01/22/2020

Billy S.

They are excellent and are great people. We have never had any problems and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for over 10 years. They installed a new HVAC system and service it twice a year. They also did some plumbing and electrical work.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

Thank you for the review and for choosing us.

12/05/2019

Jo ann P.

Great work electrician Dwayne very professional and efficient

Description of Work
Electrical panel

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your electrical needs. We truly appreciate your business.

10/25/2019

RF C.

Quick, but thorough. Technician was polite, informative and professional. Bud Anderson is a well supervised and superlative home service company!

Description of Work
Semi-annual system check-up!

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Thank you for the review and for choosing us for your home service needs.

09/26/2019

Lisa G.

Excellent! David was very professional.

Description of Work
Part replacement inside toilet tank

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you for the review and your business.

09/05/2019

Martha J.

Michael arrived on time and was very professional. He wore shoe booties to avoid tracking dirt in my home. He was very pleasant when we interacted.

Description of Work
Adjusted the internal gadgets in the water tank for the toilet

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Thank you for the review and for choosing us to service your plumbing needs.

08/23/2019

Terry H.

Very well, Rough in with power from the meter was completed as requested. Final electrical was completed as requested. Everything works as planned.

Description of Work
Complete electrical system in a 16 X 50 tiny house

Category electrician

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your electrical project. We truly appreciate your business and the review.

08/16/2019

suzette M.

They didn't even have the courtesy to return our call !

Description of Work
Plumbing repair.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

I would like to apologize for any missed opportunity to connect with you. We would very much like to investigate what may have happened. If you would call 479-927-2700 and ask for Sharon and provide her with the phone number used to call us we can see what happened and make corrections for the future.

07/30/2019

Joanne S.

N/a only an estimate, unable to finish

Description of Work
New hot water tank

Work Completed On 07/30/2019