Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2008

MP6796

524 S Lincoln St

Lowell, AR 72745

Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialists....

4.1

3.8

4.4

4.4

HVAC Companies (357)plumbers (19)air duct cleaning (17)electrician (14)dryer vent cleaning (5)water heaters (3)

03/05/2021

Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.

Description of Work
Dryer outlet replaced.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

11/20/2020

Great! We loved Ricky's professionalism and friendliness as well as how thorough he is. He also offered additional services and let us know about additional services that Bud Anderson offers as well as made recommendations regarding safety and carbon monoxide detectors.

Description of Work
AC/Heating Maintenance

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you for the positive review of Ricky. I completely agree that he is a great technician. We are blessed to have him on our team. We truly appreciate your business.

11/05/2020

Mike was great! The quality of work was excellent and he was very efficient and helpful with suggestions to address our needs-- the work was to accommodate my elderly mother in her home. He provided all the fixtures in addition to the installation. Very professional and polite and punctual. My mom's house is in a rural area where it can be hard to find companies to provide services, so I am especi...

Description of Work
Replace two bathroom faucets and pipes; replace a toilet; repair a toilet; install 3 grab bars in shower

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review of Mike and the services he provide. I'm happy to hear we was able to help your mother. Thanks for choosing us.

10/29/2020

We had a tech from a different company come out and “fix” it and then it quit working again the same day. Nick came and inspected it for safety as the tech from a different company should have but did not. Nick found our unit to be unsafe and needed to be condemned. I am very glad that your company/technicians are professional and take the proper steps to ensure safety instead of just repairing it...

Description of Work
Heater was out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on Nicks work. I am very happy that Nick was able to find the safety issue and presented your options to deal with it. Our techs are outstanding and I'm so proud of them. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

10/06/2020

I did not use this business. I used AirPro who called almost immediately. They were very professional and very knowledgeable and repaired my problem quickly.

Description of Work
Thermostat replaced.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

I'm sorry that we did not get the opportunity to earn your business. I really don't understand the F score as we did not get the opportunity to come to your home. When you submit a job through online channels it's open to many service providers to contact. We book as many as possible depending on the current workload.

10/01/2020

After initial miscommunication on price was straightened out and now satisfied.

Description of Work
new water heater

Category water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

I'm very happy to hear it was straightened out. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

09/14/2020

We had an issue with a new unit when several parts failed after just two years. Instead of making us wait for the parts to arrive over the Labor Day holiday (well into the following week), they installed a brand new unit within a day and a half. I cannot recommend Bud Anderson, our installer Michael Morgan, and his coworker enough (I didn’t get his name.). THIS IS WHO YOU CALL IF YOU NEED HELP WIT...

Description of Work
Air conditioner install under warranty

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for the recommendation and for your patience during the repair and replacement. That's why we love the Daikin brand. They really do stand behind their equipment.

09/03/2020

Great! Aaron was thorough, communicative, and efficient with my seasonal service.

Description of Work
Seasonal service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your HVAC needs. We appreciate your business.

08/20/2020

Went very well, Our technician was punctual and worked us in to finish up or project the same day.

Description of Work
Alteration to existing water line and addition of a new water hookup.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you for choosing us to provide for your HVAC and Plumbing needs. We appreciate your business.

07/16/2020

The repair itself was perfect. The plumber (Michael) was fair professional and courteous. However, I was charged $330 to repair a leaky faucet. The repair literally took less than 10 minutes. Doctors don't even make that kind of wage. I cannot complain about the quality of service, I just feel completely taken advantage of. Especially during this pandemic when I am out of work and need every dolla...

Description of Work
Leaky faucet in bath tub

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Our plumber was on the site for over 1 1/2 hours. The amount charged is a set price for that repair. If it would have taken him 4 hours he would not have charged you more. We always quote the price and get approval before the job is even started. They have a particular skill set that most of us do not possess and are licensed by the state. I am however sorry to hear about you employment status.

Heating & Air Conditioning Sales, Repair, & Installation. Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Air Balancing. Air Duct Repair & Replacement. Indoor Air Quality. Crawl Space Encapsulation. Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing