Trifecta Roofing and Restoration

Fort Smith, AR 72901

Paid by Insurance

Paid by Insurance

roofing202072903
Homeowner contacted me for a repair estimate. After full roof inspection, I was able to assist the homeowner by working with the insurance company. We were able to get insurance to compensate for Full Roof Replacement and New Gutter System.

Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

roofing (10)drywall (3)interior painting (1)house painting (1)siding companies (1)

07/14/2021

Very well outstanding work.

Description of Work
I needed Roofing

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/12/2021

After the recent storm, I was left with a damaged roof, this company repaired my roof perfectly.

Description of Work
storm damage to roof

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/12/2021

Very well. Very friendly and polite!!

Description of Work
Shingle replacement

Category drywall

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

05/09/2021

We were looking to get a new roof put on and expected to pay out of pocket but Heath was able to get our insurance to pay for the entire roof! The crew was extremely fast and respectful, and cleaned up after very well! I will forever recommend using Trifecta for all home renovation and repair needs!

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Review for Trifecta Roofing and Restoration - Located In:, Fort Smith, AR - 39324745

03/20/2021

Heath Robinson, Trifecta Roofing, did an outstanding job on re-roofing our house. He is customer focused, prompt, professional & knowledgeable, both with roofing issues and working with insurance companies. The work crew was fast, precise and cleaned up afterward. I would highly recommend Trifecta roofing for any roofing needs! Thanks Heath!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Outcomes like this are exactly why I do what I do. I never want a homeowner to feel any stress or concern when replacing the most important piece of their home. I truly appreciate your feedback and the hospitality to me and my crew. Until next time!

03/09/2021

great,fast,and clean. well ,mannered, very nice

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/24/2021

Quick, smooth, easy. Heath is a trustworthy man and runs a tight ship. He even saved me money on top of being the best value when I was quoting for the job! Living in Oklahoma we have lots of severe weather, so the roof had taken a beating. Now it looks great! Thanks Trifecta!

Description of Work
Roof repair from storm damage

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/24/2021

Heath & his crew were amazing! They completed the job in record time, demonstrated professionalism, & cleaned up afterwards like they were never there.

Description of Work
Roof replacement & siding work

Category drywall,roofing,siding,house painters,interior painters

Review for Trifecta Roofing and Restoration - Located In:, Fort Smith, AR - 39211186

02/18/2021

They were very honest. They were punctual.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingles for me.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

02/18/2021

It was absolutely wonderful. He went over all the details. He was able to work with me with my financing. He did a great work. He did it in one day. He was a good Christian man.

Description of Work
He put a brand new roof on my house.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Specializing in Insurance Communications to assist with Roof Replacements, Installs, and Repairs! Fully Insured | State Licensed in AR & OK | Free Estimates

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal