Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Fort Smith, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Fort Smith
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort SmithThe repairs went very well, repairs were done thoroughly and on time! All of their workers were friendly and professional.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort SmithI couldn't have asked for better service. I am usually uncomfortable with people in my home; but, these gentleman were awesome and allowed me to go about my day feeling at ease
- Westark PlumbingAs noted above, I am so very happy I found this company and these people. They were just so wonderful to me, so good at what they did. I still feel bad for the guy who put in the drain access.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Fort SmithIt was okay. We had our water heater that had broken before the warranty is over so we had to pay for a little bit of the labor.
- Westark PlumbingWe moved into this house recently, and was told there was an under-floor heater - one of the water heaters circulates hot water under the floor to warm the tile in the winter. But we could never figure out how to make it work. And, the day before, the dishwasher started leaking. The technician found that the seal around the dishwasher door was loose, and he popped it back in. And then he showed each of us in turn how to turn on the 2nd hot water heater and how to turn on the circulator. Downside - they do charge for miliage outside of the Ft. Smith area
- Westark PlumbingCalled first thing in the morning to report the loss of the water heater the night before. Technician arrived promptly with all the necessary equipment. Worked several hours until job complete. Cleaned up after finishing and even assisted in vacuuming up water that had leaked on the carpet.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThey came out and said that I needed to replace all the water pipes under my house. They went under my house for about two hours and said they had finished it all. The other day I went under my house to look at the work they had performed and all they did was replase one fitting that cost about 5 dollars and did not replace any of the pipe. When I called their supervisor about it, he tried to blow me off for a couple days and when, after repeated phone calls from me, He called and said that there was nothing he could do about it. This is the worst way to run a company. I expected so much more from a national company
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Fort Smith
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They were on time an let me know who to expect. They were professional and made sure everything was running smoothly before they left! Will use again!Shirley M.
- Business Description:At Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric we believe great customer service never really goes out of style. And for over 50 years we have dedicated ourselves to providing unrivaled customer service and top-notch workmanship to all our loyal customers across NW Arkansas and the River Valley. You can rest easy because whatever your AC, plumbing or electrical needs may be there’s nothing we can’t handle. At Paschal, we do it all. And we do it well! Serving our customers and doing it with a smile is wh..Recent Review:Chuck was an honest service engineer and was very helpful to fix the issue. I highly recommend Paschal HVAC and Chuck. I couldn't be happier.Blake C.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:appliance repair all brand heating air conditioningRecent Review:We had used this company before for dryer repair and were very happy with the work done. We contacted them again to see if they could repair our oven. He ordered the parts and installed them but the oven still would not light properly. Upon repairing the stove, he used the door to pull it away from the wall and broke the door in several pieces. He stated he would fix it, it would take a week to 10 days to get the part from the factory. I waited 10 days before calling back. I called twice. The first time I left a voicemail that was not returned. The second time he answered (the next day) and said he would check on the parts. No further contact that day. I called for the 3rd day straight from my husbands phone and he answered. I finally just bought another oven. The thing I am most unhappy with was the failure to communicate. I had to buy another oven after spending almost $300 to repair the old one and the broken door (which was no fault of my own) was never repairedAndrea W.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Aloha Floors and more is based on firm Christians values that believes God has given us abilitity to work hard and treat people fairly. We use the highest quality of subcontracters that not only caring our same attitude but or same commit to supplying you with the highest quality of service. We offer free estimates on all your indoor and outdoor home improvement needs. We accept all major credit cards and we do offer monthly financing. We look forward to visiting with you in the future and we..
- Business Description:Air Conditioning repair, service, and sales. Remodels,roofing,flooring,drywall, insulation, light electrical,light plumbing, landscaping, fences,decks,patios, framing, carpentry, finish carpentry,and home improvements in many areas. We take cash, check, paypal
- Business Description:I have been Plumbing for 37 years, and in Business for 22 years, I Will treat you fairly, And will give you a good price. I have been doing plumbing for Baldor Electric for about 16 years. Seniors over 55 years of age get a 20 % discount
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
In some homes, hot water heater expansion tanks are necessary in order to prevent water leaks and explosions. Learn how much it costs to install a hot water heater expansion tank, along with when and why you might need one at your house.
Find water heater installers in
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
water heater installers in Fort Smith
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-OK Plumbing1111 fort street
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- All State Heating and Air3819 Owen St
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Aloha Floors and More LLC109940 S 4744 Rd
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-OK Plumbing
- Brico Plumbing LLC240 N. George
Mount Ida, Arkansas
- Brico Plumbing LLC
- Cripple Creek Construction1636 White Rd
- Cripple Creek Construction
- Integrity Air And Home Services2021 Beacon Ridge Way
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Integrity Air And Home Services
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric280 N Maestri Rd
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6743 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup