From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Fort Smith, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Fort Smith
- Westark PlumbingWent Fantastic. We utilized their services as part of us performing our due diligence for purchase of a home on rural property. Michelle and Robyn were great to work with and answered ALL of our questions. Additionally there were some unique issues pertaining to this inspection that required extra coordination with the sellers and extra care to not disturb landscaping and minimize the "footprint". Westark's work was very important in helping us evaluate the home septic system and I would recommend them to anyone else
- Westark PlumbingThey were timely, less expensive, and the friendliest, most customer service plumbing company I have dealt with! I would recommend them to anyone!
- Westark PlumbingAs noted above, I am so very happy I found this company and these people. They were just so wonderful to me, so good at what they did. I still feel bad for the guy who put in the drain access.
- Marion Dozer ServicesHe is a very nice guy. I have called him and used him couple of other times for other things. He is just good people. When he gives a quote he is always been straight on it.
- Westark PlumbingFirst let me state that my major complaint is not with the work itself but with how long it took and with the fact that, 2 months later, the company has still not come back out to do the finish work to fill in the trench now that it has settled. There is still a hill of dirt in my yard. From what I can tell, the new drain to the city line is good now. I know the clean-out works well because soon after the work was done, we had to call them out on a weekend to unclog the pipes to prevent more sewage and water backing up into our basement. (The clog was apparently in the old section of drain that had not been replaced or cleaned out. They charged us because they do not do warranty work on the weekend. That's another unsatisfactory experience.) The work itself took longer than anticipated. Because of the age of the house and where the sewer line came out from the house, the pipes were buried much lower in the ground and a larger digger had to be rented to finish the work. This was predicted by the lead workman and he estimated it would take 2 days. It took 4 days to complete the line work. The workmen were only actually working at the jobsite for half of each of those 4 days. I appreciate that they reconnected the lines so that we were not without use of our toilets and water during the nights. I was told that after a couple of rains to settle the dirt replaced in the trenches, someone would come back out and fill in with the rest of the dirt. We have been told on two more occasions that someone would be out by the end of a week. To date, no one has returned. On three of the nice, dry weekends, my husband and sons have used shovels and a wheelbarrow to at least level out the space my husband usually parks his vehicle and other areas so that our back porch does not flood during the rains. My husband and I have both had conversations with the owner and, although she has been professional to talk with and has apologized, the problem still remains. Our yard is 75% dirt today. If I were to have work done again by them, which I will not, I would definitely wait until I was completely satisfied with the finished product before paying the remaining 50% of the invoice
Drain Pipe Installers in Fort Smith
- Business Description:We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..Recent Review:I couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any jobBrandon C.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They were on time an let me know who to expect. They were professional and made sure everything was running smoothly before they left! Will use again!Shirley M.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
- Business Description:In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.Recent Review:Made an appt for 8-12pm confirmed twice with the office during the week, the day before they change the appt in a voicemail message. Ruined a whole day waiting around. Absolutely terrible. Will complain to Best Buy as well as I guess Best Buy using them for the warranty repairs in my areaKelli H.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc..Recent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:Heavenly Homes Construction is a small company with two employees. We do have subcontractors for the areas of construction that we do not cover.we do accept check or cash upon completion of the job. Thank you
- Business Description:Leak Not Inc, dba Westark Plumbing & Expert Drain Cleaning Locally owned & operated since 1993. Insured with the service to back up any imperfection. We stand behind our work and our vendors stand behind us with their product. Organized and productive-we stay on top of all maintenance issues and can diagnose for a solution that works for your team! Honest and available, we are right around the corner and have the man power to service you now! Up to date licensing and equipment. Fort Smith..Recent Review:Donny from Westark arrived promptly and went to work. 30 minutes later he was driving away, with my drain unclogged and not a sign that he had ever been there. Excellent service and the folks couldn't have been nicer. The amount I was charged included getting to my house which is in the middle of nowhere and I feel it was a just amountNorma D.
- Business Description:Affordable, dependable and beautiful work provided by Cripple Creek Construction. We will beat the competition's price. Free estimates. We are licensed (Master Plumber, General Contractor), bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind
- Business Description:I have been in the plumbing trade for 25 years my crew all have more than 15 years in the trade we do all plumbing new construction service work we can clean your sewer lines or replace it same with your galvanize water lines we do new additions we can put in water softeners ice maker filters we fix or add gas lines we do anything plumbing we will make we clean up after are self if we have to cut your dry wall I have a man that can patch and paint it all I can is say is please call give us a ..
- Business Description:I have been Plumbing for 37 years, and in Business for 22 years, I Will treat you fairly, And will give you a good price. I have been doing plumbing for Baldor Electric for about 16 years. Seniors over 55 years of age get a 20 % discount
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
drain pipe contractors in Fort Smith
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-OK Plumbing1111 fort street
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Alber Irrigation Inc8010 Ball Rd
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- A-OK Plumbing
- Brico Plumbing LLC240 N. George
Mount Ida, Arkansas
- Brico Plumbing LLC
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Integrity Air And Home Services2021 Beacon Ridge Way
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Integrity Air And Home Services
- Jonathan Danciu Construction8914 ROCK CREEK RD
- Jonathan Danciu Construction
- Natural Looks10805 Whippoorwill Lane
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Natural Looks
- Perfection Lawn Care2042 N 30th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Perfection Lawn Care
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6743 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Westark Plumbing3117 Waco St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Westark Plumbing