Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Charleston, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Charleston
- Henleys Remodel And RepairI am very happy with the work done by the Henley family. The work was done well and they always arrived when they told me they would. Besides the work, it was a joy to meet and get to know them. We will call them again when we need general remodeling work around the house.
- Wheeler Concrete & FinishingFrom the very start to the very end, Brock Wheeler and his crew were prompt and reliable, always showing up on time and always polite and professional. Brock listened and worked with us on some design requests and incorporated them. You could tell he was there for us, but also to do the job correctly. He and his crew made a very labor intensive and possibly messy project run like clockwork! They were very respectful of our property and the surrounding neighborhood and took great care in cleaning up after each process. The crew, including Brock, worked together quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail. You just could not ask for better! Our new driveway and sidewalk are wonderful, even more than we expected. We can’t say enough about the high quality of their work. We are very thankful to have found Wheeler Concrete! Mike and Mary Watts Fort Smith, A
- G.N.B ConstructionThis company was one of the three companies I inquired about for an estimate of what I needed to have done. They were not the cheapest but they are fully backed by the City of Greenwood as they are their main contractor for concrete work. They showed up on Monday and within a blink of an eye it seemed, they were about done with all the preparation work. Not much talking amongst them as each had a job and they got right too it. I changed a couple of things at the last minute and there were no questions asked. They advised me on other potential things I should consider. After talking it over with my wife, we made the changes he suggested and it add NO COST to the establishment. I couldn't believe it, as the last company I had here liked to add things and then ensured it reflected on the final bill. Our sidewalk and half circle drive was poured first, and it looked amazing. I couldn't wait til the next day to see the driveway complete. It certainly was not the biggest job they had done but from where I sit, it was 3300sqft of driveway I wouldn't want to do. After the concrete set, it was brushed, and brushed, and brushed, as if a line was not perfect, it was reworked and done again. It's "just a driveway" I said, and he said "it reflects me as a professional" and since its on Main Street, it MUST be perfect! Javiar and his crew cleaned everything up after the work was completely finished. Picked up things that I had left around, and raked everything to a professional finish. He spoke with the City Street Supervisor and now they are replacing the sidewalk in front of my home because it looked bad. Javiar is coming back to build my new front steps and put in a foundation for our new sunroom we are building next. If you are looking for a professional who has a HIGH WORK ETHIC, Javiar is your guy. OUTSTANDING work at the BEST price. You want it done right, don't pass on the opportunity to have him complete your job. He came back the next day just to make sure we were happy and how the concrete was doing! Now that's a man who believes that if the customer is not happy, he's not happy
Concrete Repair Contractors in Charleston
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing availableRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a DCharles p.
- Business Description:We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..Recent Review:I couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any jobBrandon C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of construction experience, you can be confident we will do a good job with repair & service, along with a competitive price. That's why so many large realtors, brokers and investors use us! Credit cards are accepted. Most jobs are only 1 day installs and payment is due at completion. No deposits required on most residential propertiesRecent Review:This is a very proffesional company who prides themselves on integrity and honesty. They have been honest and proffesional in all aspects of our encounters over the phone or in person. They never tried to sell me anything I didn't need. I learned a lot from Triton Foundation and am grateful for their expertise. Thanks alot TritonAlejandro S.
- Business Description:We are a full scale construction company that services residential, commercial, and Federal contracts.
- Business Description:Over 30 years of experience in the handyman business 20 years of taking care of rentals and working with realtors on house closing inspections. I was a home inspector in GA. I take pried in every thing I do from cleaning out a storage to remolding a bathroom There is a lot of Handyman out there but I'm one of the best and my work is the proof
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Charges are determined by services provided. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:Our driveway and circle in front of our house was gravel, and since we are on a steep hillside, was subject to washing out in a hard rain and also subject to damage from cars spinning their wheels coming up or down the hill. We contacted J Paving and Justin was the only one of several pavers who came when they said they would, gave and estimate and a time when the job could be completed. He gave two price quotes: one for asphalt and one for what is called and quot;tar and chipand quot;. The costs were more than I was hoping to pay, but I felt they were competitive with others whom I have talked to about paving. The tar and chip was less, and I did some research on the web, and generally this method is approved for areas with light traffic such as our driveway, so we went with that. <br /> The actual job went without a hitch. They began and finished on time, and we really were not inconvenienced. They spray on a layer of hot tar and pack pea gravel on it, which cures or hardens to a sturdy surface. Time will tell how well it holds up, I guess. But for now we are very pleased with the result. <br /Robert C.
- Business Description:At TTA Construction we take pride in our work, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied knowing the job will be done right! We do drug, and background checks on our employees, to make sure your safety comes first. We are also insured in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and surrounding states for your protection. We offer a wide verity of skill, from supervisors, to general contractors, to subcontractors, we are positive we have what it takes to meet your commercial, and/or residential, building ne..
- Business Description:9 employees. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional phone - (479) 719-1030. (479) 719-1077Recent Review:We had a very hard rain last night. Happy to report there were no leaks. <br /> The job was well done, and in a timely and professional manner. <br /> <br /> <br />Charlotte F.
- Business Description:Infinity Property Development is a complete home repair/build company. As general contractors we are licensed to perform and services needed in your building or remodeling process. We have built small homes, tiny homes on wheels, remodeled homes, built multifamily homes, etcRecent Review:He worked very hard and was very professional.Olenia Renee B.
- Business Description:We Are A Small Local Company With 5 Employees (2 Full Time 3 Part Time) Serving The Fort Smith And Surrounding Area. We Only Use Subcontractors For Electrical - Plumbing And HVAC As We Are Not Licensed For These Types Of Jobs With-In Our Work Force. We Offer Free Estimates To All Customers In A 35 Mile Radius. Outside The 35 Miles There Is A $20.00 Fee Just To Help Cover Expenses And Keep Our Rates Low. Our Handyman Services Are Explained On Our Website As It Is A Different Division Of The Co..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Coal Hill
concrete contractors in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P REMODELING1714 River Ridge Drive
Van Buren, Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- A & P REMODELING
- Nate Dale Fine Woodwork/Custom Builder3209 S 56th Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Nate Dale Fine Woodwork/Custom Builder
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Randy's Concrete and MorePO Box 6221
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Randy's Concrete and More
- Schneider Construction Incorporated 8157 Rock Creek Rd
- Schneider Construction Incorporated
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling