If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Charleston, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Charleston
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesRobert shows up EXACTLY when he says he will. He has never been late. If I have to leave a message for him I know that I'll get a return call that very same day. Some of the items he fixed had been chronic problems. Once Robert lays his hand on them, there's never again an issue. He does quality work for fair prices. I cannot say enough great things about Dirty Deeds! read less
- Cityview Window Washing ServiceCityView provided three men with pressure washers who worked non-stop for three hours. They were very professional and did a great job removing the mud from areas where construction workers had left a mess on both new and old concrete. The man in charge was friendly and professional, invoicing us the exact amount of the estimate that he had given us the day before. We would definitely use this company again read less
- Long Island ProductionsSpent the whole day putting down chemicals and washing. I am handicapped, so I did not insert myself into his work. He finished at dark, so I paid him. I could not examine the deck until the next morning. I called to express my dissatisfaction, expecting him to come out to make it right. I also asked for the return of the $40 I paid him to reposition and caulk an outdoor receptacle, which he never did. Have not heard from him to date read less
Pressure Washing Services in Charleston
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements.... read lessRecent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
- Business Description:I have over 10 years experience in home repair and remodeling. I also have subcontractors at my disposal if needed. I guarantee my work, have reasonable rates and offer discounts to return customers or on big jobs read less
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Charles Sims im the owner of Sims Mobile Detailing. I started this company because I have a passion for detailing vehicles! Sims Mobile Detailing is located in Fort Smith,AR.Our whole detailing process is done with using little to no water. How is that possible? I'm glad you asked. The products we use are Eco-Friendly waterless detailing products that doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. With these products all you do is spray on and wipe off to uncover a high gloss paint jo.. read less
- Business Description:Mer-2 Construction is a small remodeling company that has been in business for over 18 years. Free estimates. No job too big or too small. We specialize in residential roofing.Recent Review:was great, great crew and here every day till it was done and cleaned up greatCathy M.
- Business Description:All jobs big or small, Side Jobs does them all. Home repairs, remodeling, and handyman services. We also include pressure washing and sand blasting. May hire additional employees. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply over 50 miles away read lessRecent Review:Joseph and his staff did a wonderful job of installing the carpet for us. He was punctual, organized, and highly professional. Great job!Debbie S.
- Business Description:Locally Owned for 27 Years, Accurate Color Matching, Friendly Expert Advice, Color Consulting, In-House Charge Accounts Available, Project Discounts Available.
- Business Description:We specialize in Outdoor Home Improvements such as Wood and Composite Decks, Custom Patio Designs, and Handyman repairs thoughout the Fort Smith, River Valley, and NWA area. We have over 30 years experience in building outdoor living areas that enhance the quality of life and value of your home read lessRecent Review:Pros <br /> The estimated cost was very close to actual costs for both materials and labor. They not only removed the old posts but dug up and removed the old concrete holding the posts. That was a real tough job, especially in the hot summer sun. The workers were pleasant and respectful of our property. They also were very kind to help chase down our neighbor's dog that got away while the fence was down. They even hauled away, along with the old fence and concrete, an old grill and satellite dish. <br /> Cons <br /> The weather was very hot (90-100 degrees) and humid. The work was done as asked for but I was glad I was home while the work was being done because the builder "forgot" some of the agreed upon work and wanted to take a shortcut or two to get done quicker. Clean up was not as thorough as I'd have liked and they did not fill in some of the holes left after the removal of the old posts and concrete as they had agreed to do. <br /> However, as far as I'm concerned, the pros far out weighed the cons. All in all, I am happy with the work and the new fence. <br / read lessMike J.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Coal Hill
pressure washers in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice211 E Park St
- 1st choice
- All Clean14715 Bush Rd
- All Clean
- Cityview Window Washing Service4300 Rogers Ave Ste 20-305
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Cityview Window Washing Service
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- Heavenly Homes Construction
- Jonathan Danciu Construction8914 ROCK CREEK RD
- Jonathan Danciu Construction
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC4216 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Patriot Contracting Group, LLC
- The Paint Store1414 Fayetteville Rd
Van Buren, Arkansas
- The Paint Store
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling