If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Altheimer, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Altheimer
- Robbins Nest ConstructionAbsolutely amazing. Mike and Tina are very professional. They built my bathroom linen closet; tiled my bathroom tub; built cabinet doors; put down house flooring; built outside garden area; as well as handyman services. They are my go to team. They really care about their work, and wanting their customer's to be very happy read less
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation read less
- Surface Renew Inc.We had my bathtub and tile surround refinished. The tile was formerly pink and brown (1960s addition), and the tub had become worn in places. Surface Renew came out and sanded and sprayed the new glaze. The smell was awful (I sent my puppy to my parents for the night), and I couldn't use my shower for 24 hours while it cured. There were some rough spots when the glaze was finished, so I called them and they came back out to fix them. Overall, I was pleased with the result, though the employee who came out did not remove one of the spigot covers before he sprayed. Instead, he just taped over it. While there is no glaze on the cover, the cover sometimes shifts, meaning you can still see the original pink behind the cover. This bothers me almost everyday. I don't know if it was just an oversight, as the other spigot cover and the faucet were removed, or if for some reason, he couldn't get it off. Either way, I wish he had pointed it out to me rather than remaining silent, which makes me feel like he knew about it and just hoped I wouldn't notice read less
- Surface Renew Inc.ryan, the owner, arrived on time and stripped the bathtub of a re-surface that had been done before we bought our home. the previous re-surface was peeling off all over and looked terrible. he said it was probably a DIY project since you could scrape it off with a fingernail. ryan stripped the old surface off and then removed a dark brown stain on the bottom of the tub. he got the tub so clean that he recommeded NOT re-surfacing it! he said that 60% of the old tubs he strips get that clean. i am so happy with his service and would hire him again. i highly recommended surface re-new read less
- Surface Renew Inc.Surface renew was friendly, punctual, and professional. They even made a second visit to touch up the area around the drain after I replaced my old drain with a smaller one. My 50 year old tub looks like new!
- Surface Renew Inc.No matter how much we scrubbed our porcelain tile shower, the white tiles always looked discolored and the grout lines would show signs of mold/mildew. Surface Renew uses a product called Multispec that is a coating that they spray over existing tile and grout to not only give it a new look but also seal the grout lines. Multispec has a stone-like finish, so it is really pretty. We used the light brown finish, so no more white tile! It is supposed to be highly mold and mildew resistant, but not enough time has passed yet to tell if it can withstand the test of time. It is supposed to last years. Bob Kennedy came over to do our shower and he was very nice and professional. There were some spots that I could tell were not sprayed as heavily as others, and he gladly came back to touch up a few days later. I once was ashamed of our shower, and now I'm proud of it. There are a lot of fumes associated with spraying the Multispec coating, so be prepared for that. Open lots of windows. It takes about 24-48 hours to dry fully, which is a rather short period in my opinion, so you don't have to wait forever to use the shower again. We are going to have Surface Renew come out to spray the Multispec coating on our tub surround as well so the shower and tub match. We will also be using them to refinish our kitchen countertops and give them a granite-like look. If you are thinking of remodeling, I would recommend considering resurfacing. You can get things to look like new again or even better than before, and you save a lot of money not tearing things out and replacing them read less
- Surface Renew Inc.I have a 30 year old fiberglass tub. The tub had several structural cracks and was unusable. Surface renew was able to repair the cracks and resurface the tub. It looks like a brand new tub. I thought I was going to have to replace the tub, but they saved me thousands of dollars be repairing and resurfacing read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Altheimer
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Quality 5 star installation of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring,laminate flooring, custom showers, some drywall, some painting
- Business Description:Stowell Construction fits all your needs from doing flooring to building to carpet and hardwood to roofing, we can provide all the services you are looking for.
- Business Description:We are a local Arkansas company - not a franchise. We have over 98 years of combined carpentry experience. Also, we NEVER use subcontractors which is good for our customers. Our installers are skilled carpenters that take pride in their work and have passed extensive background checks. Our goal is to be Arkansas' best and largest bathroom remodeling company. Financing available read lessRecent Review:The warranty and salesman's pitch was the product will be installed to where there would be no standing water. The window frame was not installed correctly and every time you take a shower you have to sweep water off the sill and it still doesn't get all of it. The water that stays has caused mold on the sealant. That brings up another issue: the warranty states the sealant is guaranteed NOT TO MOLD and there is already mold growing in several places and will not come off. That started happening within a month's time and I dread what a year will look like. I would have been better off to keep my tile that already had mold on it and saved myself 4k. Plus the tub has mysteriously developed a ring and no one has taken a bath yet! read lessRONDA S.
- Business Description:Interior designs for baths and kitchens, tub surrounds, fireplaces, ect. Lawn mowing and garden. Building, painting and in home design such as living room furniture with a furniture discount! Hot tubs starting at $199 read less
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wiggs Home Services. Additional E-mail - customerserviceArkansas@bathplanet.com. Additional contact name - Cindy Wiggs, Rob Boyle.
- Business Description:"The Original Glaze of Arkansas" Since 1980. Locally Owned & Operated, Make Old Tubs Look New, Wall Tile, Fiberglass, Antique Tub Restoration, Chip Repair, All Colors. Ask About our conditional guarantee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- White Hall
- Pine Bluff
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
bathtub refinishers in Altheimer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC