In this informative guide, we’ll review the ins and outs of what’s included in a roofing inspection, ranging from structural integrity to interior damages.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Amity, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Amity
- New Design RoofingThey did a great job! I was concerned we would find nails but the crew did a perfect job of cleaning up.
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling ConstructionJose and his team repaired shingles damaged by animals resealed around the pipes, sky lights and redid the flashing on the chimney. The work was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. The men we met were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to insure our satisfaction! I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof or roof repair
- Prime RoofingChris and his crew were very professional. They covered all bushes and our driveway to protect our property. The roof is done very well.
- Good Roofing Company, LLCIt was fine. The estimate was too high so we didn’t use them. It was a nice guy but he was way too high. They didn’t have to come out, they took the pictures through GPS from Google Earth and it worked. Their service was excellent but I am just not going to pay the price they want. The big deal price was fine for what they did. They did a great job. Everything about them was excellent and they wanted to charge for it
- David Quick RoofingWe were not present for the replacement of the roof, but we were kept informed of everything that was done throughout the process. We have heard from neighbors and friends, that the job was completed quickly and that it looked very good. Mr. Quick also arranged for some inside damage that had occurred from roof leakage
- Final Touch Roofing IncThe team at final touch roofing were very friendly. Finished the job a lot quicker than expected. Very Nice and easy to deal with. Good quality work. Would use them again in the future!
- Barnett RoofingThey did a good job and they communicated. They stayed in contact with us through out and it was painless.
- Barnett RoofingJob well done. Everything do as contract written. Owner and workers were the best! No problems whatsoever!
- Final Touch Roofing IncThey do what they say they are going to do every time. They are easy to work with. The oveall experience was excellent. I would use this company again.
- Final Touch Roofing IncThey did a good job, but they are very busy. I gave them the go ahead to do the job, and then they let me know that that it will be two months before they could do it. Overall, I was satisfied with the job and would use them again in the future.
Roofers in Amity
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:Serving central Arkansas since 1990, license and bonded. Roofing ,Metal roofing ,residential flat roof ,wood shake,Recent Review:They responded quickly, and they completed the job fast, professional, and with a smile. The only thing that I was not please with, was the fact that they couldn’t fix the ceiling inside my house that was damaged from the tree limb that caused the damage to my roof. But, I am very happy with the workRamona S.
- Business Description:Able Roofing & Construction, A+ rating with the BBB. Licensed and Insured.Recent Review:Everything went as promised, punctual, on time and very safe. Cleaned up everything and answered all my questions. I was impressed by safety was put first and time second.Charles p.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:This is the story I did not want to have to write. Sunpro first came to me a year ago, a GREAT salesman, very friendly, sincere and thorough. I made decision to "go Sunpro" in February, so he put the wheels in motion. Everything began with no problem, until we were 3 months into the process and somehow it all fell apart. I was told it was would be "late summer" and I would be up and going. I define late summer as September. It is now November and we are no where near "up and going". I was scheduled for the electrical installation the AM of August13. Noon that day came around and I had heard from NO ONE. I had an appt, so I left home. Shortly after noon that day, I rec'd a call from a rep telling me the crew that was coming to do the work was running behind, they were in AR and headed my way, which was approximatlely an hour and a half drive. I advisedher that I had left because of the appointmenti had, in which I had made them aware of several weeks prior to this event. I told her I would be back o my house in 2 hours. She advised me, since I had already left, they would have to reschedule. That was odd, if it would take them an hour and a half to get there and I would be back in 2, why could they not spend that 30 minutes getting set up?? This rep was not exactly friendly, either. So the electrical install was rescheduled to the AM of OCTOBER 18. UGH, another 2 months of waiting. So on October 16 I got a call from a rep telling me they would need to reschedule this again because someone did not do their job and the existing water, sewer, phone lines and such had not been identified and marked. So, it was pushed back to Oct 19th. I was told they would be there around 8 AM, so I am ready for them. Guess what? 11:20 and no show! Finallly around noon I got a call from one of the men on the electric install job saying they "were still in Arkansas, about an hour and 15 min away". So finally about 1:30, they are working on the electrical installation. 1 hour into this process the lead man comes and tells me there is no way this job can be completed that day because of the late start but they would stay as late as they could, which was 5:30 when they left. I asked when someone would be back to complete the work, not his fault, but of course, he didn't know. I understand the workers do not do the scheduling. But communication is a HUGE issue with this company. The work to be done required tearing up asphalt from my driveway. This has become a HUGE issue too. I understood this would need to be done in order for this project to work, they assured me several times over they would repair my driveway and "it would look as if i never happened" when it was complete. Well, not one bit of that has come to fuition, eith. My yard and my driveway are still torn up, the electrical part of this project is not completed, I have not heard from ANYONE since the day this happened, the salesman has since left the company and here I sit wondering if this will ever be made right. Why is it that, as a consumer, you cannot be nice to people? It seems, that if you are nice and understanding about some things in the beginning that is a license for them to run over you! This company certainly took advantage of my niceness and now my niceness is gone and I don't like that! And, not one time have I rec'd communication from the same "account manager" twice. Throughout this process I have had at least 8, that I can account for, those are ones I have gotten texts from Identifying themselves as "account managers" or "helpers". Something is severly wrong! I have photos I would submit, but there doesn't seem to be the option hereTammy O.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Quality Roofing Systems is a licensed and accredited contractor for residential, commercial and industrial roofing systems, many which are energy star approved. We are a local dependable roofing contractor, based out of Tulsa and serving the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas areas. We are fully insured and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing systems. We have installed roofing systems on structures from 100 s/f up to 150,000..Recent Review:Made appointment did not come or callGary D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Live somewhere that gets lots of snow? Find out how much snow your roof can hold and what measures you can take to protect it throughout the biggest snowfalls.
Architectural shingles come in a variety of colors and styles and are a durable way for homeowners to recreate some of their favorite roofing looks.
Find roofing contractors in
roofing contractors in Amity
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3902 Pointer Trail East
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-Plus Builders
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Capital Home Improvement LLC198 Martingale St
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clements and Sons Roofing152 S Main St
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- New Design Roofing23311 HIGHWAY 51
- New Design Roofing
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems11055 Pond Creek Dr
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- SprayDay Coating Solutions LLCPO Box 22414
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.501 Harrod Road
White Hall, Arkansas
- Sun-Dome of Arkansas207 CHESS ST
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Self Contractor
- TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.126 Abcock Rd.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Home Improvement Company140 Mt. Vista Ct
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Triple P Roofing LLC68 Mesero Way
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.