It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Hot Springs Village, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Hot Springs Village
- Affordable Overhead Door CompanyThis happened 3 days before we were supposed to close on the sale of our house. It was also late Friday afternoon. Mike came out soon after I called and immediately and efficiently made the repairs. He really helped us out of what could have been a very difficult situation. I called Affordable because of their rating on Angie's list and I certainly understand and agree with all the positive comments. I highly recommend the company and was very impressed with the Mike
- Spectrum Overhead DoorThe service was great. The man that came out to do the work went over everything that he had done very thoroughly. He also took the time to explain exactly what I can do to prolong the time between service calls for this issue. He was very knowledgeable and was kind enough to demonstrate what I needed to be doing to keep the doors in the best condition possible
- Precision Door Service of South FloridaI called them for the first time 2 weeks ago, spent $150 and fortunately I didn't have to call them back. They were very helpful, they weren't in a hurry, they listened so they knew what to fix and they were very pleasant to work with. I would say I had a good experience, they took care f the problem, their price seemed fair and I would use them again
- The Garage Door Doctor IncA friend recommended Bob (The Garage Door Doctor) to me because of work Bob had completed recently for my friend. He was very satisfied with the extensive work on his garage. I called Bob and he came out the same day to review the work and provide an estimate. He then came back promptly the next day to do the work. He repaired both garage doors and performed routine maintenance on both doors
- The Garage Door Doctor IncHe was VERY professional, quick and I would recommend him to everyone I know. It's so nice to see someone do a honest job and do it with pride. He returned my call within minutes, he was right on time, and gave me an estimate within minutes and got right to work.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncSince it was wifi enabled, kind of a challenge to get everything working but they did not give up. Very pleased with this company.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncWe had the company come out to look at repairing our metal garage door as it was bending and tearing around the windows, at the top. Along with breaking the support bars and bolts. They gave us a very fair estimate to do the repair, but as it was an old door we decided to just spring for a new one. The guy that came out for the first look was a very nice young man, and he gave us plenty of time to think about what we wanted to do. The next day we called and ordered the new door, and were told it would take aprox. 2 weeks for the special design we wanted to come in. 2 days later the existing door broke so bad that all we could do was; with lot of work, get it to open manually. I called Bob Farmer the owner, and told him about our situation, and said if the door gets in any sooner we would really like to have it installed as quickly as possible. He told me that he would be right out to do a repair to get the door working until the new one came in. I'm thinking, yea and what's that going to cost me; but we really did need it to close for safety reasons. He did the repairs on the door, that they estimated in the beginning at $139.00; and he didn't charge me anything at all! Wow! When the new door came in, we set up a time that was convenient for us to get it installed. Bob and his assistant showed up on time and started to replace the old one. They needed to recharge the batteries in their drills, so they plugged in the charger into a socket in the garage. Something shorted out, and the power in all the sockets in the garage went dead. They checked all the breakers, but could not find the problem. They called an electrician they recommended, who came out pretty quickly to check things out. The electrician was able to fix the problem in about an hour or so. When he was finished, and it came time to pay the bill; I just figured we were going to have a problem with who was going to pay it. Wrong again. Without hesitation, Bob handed the guy his credit card and paid it. I chose Bob's company after reading several excellent reviews on Angie's List, and I'm glad I did. I just can't get over what a great experience this was, and how pleased my wife and I are with Bob and his company
- Precision DoorFirst scheduled maintenance had a little less experience, but the man who actually did the work was capable and seemed very experienced. We would recommend this company.
- The Garage Door Doctor IncWe have used Bob Farner since moving to Hot Springs Village in 2004. He is always responsive, arrives at the time he gives you and always goes that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. An example: he replaced the old spring on one of the doors when it broke. We asked him to replace both. Some 4-6 months later, he called and asked if he could stop by. Sure enough he came by, told us he'd like to install some safety cables through the springs in the event they broke, they wouldn't cause damage. He did this on both sets of doors, adjusted the doors and lubricated all the wheels and hinges. The charge was nothing, but good customer service. We recently needed new doors and called Bob. He stopped by, helped us pick out our doors, gave us the price and placed the order. A few days later, he called and arrived at the scheduled time. He removed the old doors, hardware and openers and installed the new door seals, hardware, doors and openers. He then adjusted both doors to his satisfaction (he's a perfectionist). He installed the new wall switches and safety sensors,along with the exterior wireless opener/closers and programmed all the remotes to operate both doors. He wiped the doors down, cleaned the garage floor and hauled off the old doors and hardware. The price for the job was exactly what he had originally stated, and I might add that it was several thousand dollars lower than what several other companies had quoted. We have always found Bob to be of the highest level of integrity and professionalism.. Actually, I just recently learned that our remodeling contractor, Freewalt Builders (also on Angie's List), uses Bob as well. To me that speaks volumes! Bob also has an exceptional reputation with folks in Hot Springs Village. You will not find a finer, friendlier, more reputable and professional garage door installer than Bob Farner. Not only all that and more, but he'll become your friend as well. Trust me. If I'm lie'un - I'm die'un!!! War
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert gave me an estimate. He started tearing off the old siding that happened to be a double layer of boards. He then clad the house in particle board and started putting up the Hardie Board. He installed the siding according to the manufacturer instructions. When the windows arrived, he installed them. He removed the old garage door and had a new one installed. It was my request that our old gutters be reused once the siding was replaced. He took great care to ensure that they were not damaged. He painted the siding according to my instructions and avoided damaging the foundation plantings
Garage Door Companies in Hot Springs Village
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 todayRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We do have set work hours, but when there is a storm that causes damage to your home we will always answer the phone so that we can help you when you need us the mostRecent Review:Very smooth process, they kept everything cleaned as they went along. They also were able to get the insurance company to pay for the repair of my fence that was damaged from the storm also. I have the best looking roof on my streetShannon S.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
- Business Description:The Garage Doctor Inc. has been in business here in Arkansas since 2003. We pride ourselves on the best workmanship around. We have no problem giving a lifetime warranty on our labor because we know our work will be done right the first time. Additional DBA - Garage Door DoctorRecent Review:They arrived early and did the job within 45 minutes. We thought their price was very reasonable.Sonya M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:1. Wrong diagnosis 2. Part from Sears 700.00. Part from another source 210.00 3. If Sears had replaced diagnosed part, unit still would have required additional service.Dan W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton
- Mount Ida
- Shannon Hills
garage door companies in Hot Springs Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3W Construction Inc.201 Pond Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 3W Construction Inc.
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lucky You5444 central avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lucky You
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc8223 Park Avenue
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc