Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2011

4.1

1221 E Warner Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92705

We design, manufacture and install decorative wrought iron products to enhance the home. Our specialty is in providing high quality iron doors, staircase railing, balconies & wine cellar doors and have been manufacturing wrought iron products for multiple generations. We strive to offer new and

08/13/2022

John S.

The lock mechanism on the high-end front door has failed multiple times. While the vendor has repaired it each time, the fact that it needs multiple repairs is ridiculous. I recommend you look for a lower-end company for which you would expect such issues or select another 'high-end' company. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
Custom wrought iron door and stair rail

Category decks

08/13/2022

John S.

While the door appears beautiful, we have had to have the lock mechanism repaired/replaced multiple times. This is unacceptable for a purportedly high-end door. Save your money or go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Custom wrought iron door

Category decks

03/08/2016

Dianna H.

Never received a call or message back. Still waiting. Guess they don't need the business.

Description of Work
Requested a quote on 2/27/16 via Aggies's List message system and never received a response back to date.

07/22/2015

Marlene S.

Description of Work
Built and installed new front entry doors.They were superb in every way.

11/05/2014

Denise B.

Their designs are very good, they deliver as promised, their measurements are well done, everybody was polite and they cleaned up after themselves. I would use them again. They actually fabricate on sight.

Description of Work
We used Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron.

06/04/2014

Steve M.

I was contacted by Ed, who gave me his sales pitch about how Naddour's does it better than everyone else. He invited me to come see the manufacturing process, and he explained that their doors are much more expensive than others because of their quality, and that they stand behind their product like no other. So I scheduled a meeting with him at my home at noon on a Wednesday, which meant that I had to come home from work to meet him there. After his whole sales pitch on the phone about how well they take care of the customer and how their product is superior to all others, Mr. Ed never showed up! You get one chance to make a first impression... good job, Ed!

Description of Work
I was interested in a wrought iron entry door, so I spoke with Ed on the phone. We set an appointment and he never showed up.

06/24/2013

anna P.

good but very heavy and should probably let them install if they will. Beautiful door and window nothing locally comes close to comparing with the look and quality

Description of Work
entry door and window

Category replacement windows, doors

06/12/2013

Donna W.

They were great and had excellent customer service and were always very professional.

Description of Work
They built my front gate to my home.

01/31/2013

Jimmy C.

George is a great designer to work with. He understood exactly what I was looking for in my front door, gates, and balcony railing designs. The initial product was kind of rough on the welding areas. I had to have them to grind the welding areas to improve the over finish product. Unfortunately they already zinc coated the gates so they just re painted the grind section. I had hope they would have re zinc coated the gate since this is there mistake. The installation went accordingly except the worker speaks little English and they need to be more carefully on installing the product. They made a lot of small scratches on my gates but they touched up the problem areas when they were finish with the project. However I notice some areas that needs to be touched up after they left since it dark by they they finish the work. Luckily they provided me with some touch up paint. I would suggest going to the factory to inspect there work in progress since it highly recommended by George. Make sure you inspect the work in details before they come and install the product to make it a lot smoother process. When I visited the factory I had found couple of problem areas that needs to be rework. George had assured me that they have address the poor welding quality and this kinds of issue should not happen again. If you are thinking about a new door make sure you have someone who can do the finishing work since they don't. Other than that the product seems to be superior to other local iron doors manufacturer since I already visited 2 other manufacturers.

Description of Work
Good product with high pricing

Category decks, wrought iron, doors

07/05/2012

Dennis W.

It was great quality, they were on time, and had excellent communication.

Description of Work
I used Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron to install a rail on our outdoor steps.

04/25/2012

mihaela C.

He was very prompt and prepared. He was professional and communicated well. He was very responsive.

Description of Work
He came out to give me an estimate on an iron door and an iron banister.

03/29/2012

Jeremy W.

They did a good job. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron to install a Bartlett storm door for me.

11/02/2011

Richard E.

The man who owns the company came out and installed it. He did a good job. I would refer his service to my friends and family. I would say that he did a beautiful job ,and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron installed railings on my back patio yesterday.

09/16/2011

Cynthia K.

I found the provider on Angie's List and she was listed under iron. I called to get a price on an iron and glass door but she does not handle that type of work.

Description of Work
None because the provider does not handle iron doors.

06/02/2011

John A.

Their doors are of a good quality. I didn’t have any issues with this company, and I thought their customer service was very good.

Description of Work
They shipped a door to me across country.

Category wrought iron, doors

06/02/2011

Mike C.

They were quick to respond, and they gave me some good feedback. However, I didn’t find what I was looking for in their samples so I haven’t ordered anything from them.

Description of Work
I contacted them and they sent me some samples.

Category wrought iron, doors

06/01/2011

Mark B.

Their website is very informational and full of ideas. They offered a Free E-Book titled and quot;Ten Things You Need To Know Before Hiring A Custom Iron Contractorand quot;. I submitted a request for the ebook and promptly received it. It was very helpful, sound advice when hiring any contractor. Yes, we will contact them for a quote when we get closer to doing the project, which may be a few years away. So, no work has been done at this time, just information.

Description of Work
We are in the "getting ideas" stage for future rebuilding our deck.

Category decks, wrought iron

DEBRA B.

It was fine. We had a huge remodel and this was another addition we thought we wanted to do, but then realized we didn’t have the money to do it. They gave us more of a competitive quote than another company we had spoken to did. They had a whole photo book of jobs they had done and it looked pretty impressive.

Description of Work
We received a quote from them.

Rimas B.

Description of Work
There was some communication back and forth and then I had asked some additional questions and then never heard, after I tried to contact them again.

Category driveway gates

Hello, Thanks for the feedback, we added another receptionist to make sure that we get to all the phone calls during business hours. Looking forward to speaking to you soon.

sima F.

Description of Work
They repaired our existing gate and did some other work. It worked out fine. The company showed up on time and everything went fine and worked out very well with them.

ken B.

Description of Work
They gave me a quote in 2007 for some custom fence and gate work. They were courteous and professional and responded on time. The prices were way out of whack though. I was impressed with some of their design work.

Category driveway gates

Hello, We take great pride in offering high quality wrought iron and guarantee to provide the best value for the money on all my product line. We believe that our products should be made and sold the same way as if we are putting in our own home, which means many steps are added to ensure great quality of presentation and durability. Example exterior wrought iron is recommended to be zinc metalized which will double or triple the lifetime of the metal and finish; this does come at the additional cost of roughly 10% more, though well worth the upfront investment so you don't pay 100% when it needs to be replaced had it not have the treatment. This is one of many step that we take and like to explain the details of. With great pride,we design,fabricate and install each project as if it is our own, and I look forward to sharing a very informative factory tour in our santa ana facility which highlights all the quality features of our products. No one should by a car without test driving it, nor should you buy wrought iron without touring the fabrication facility to see actual work in production. Thanks for taking the time to fill a report on us, and for bringing me a smile for remembering us 4 years after briefly discussed your gates. Elyas Naddour Iron Baltic Iron Doors

Michael M.

Description of Work
Naddour's Ornamental Iron did an excellent job.

Category wrought iron, driveway gates

Thanks for sharing your experience with us for the beautiful staircase remodel by adding the custom Tuscany style wrought iron railing. I still review photos of the remodel and WOW what a difference. It truly was my privilege to work in your home and creat the elegant stairway for your entrance. Thanks to you and many regards to Eve. Elyas

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes can be done virtually or in person.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi
    Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Wrought iron design, manufacture & installation - doors, railings, gates, wine cellar doors, balconies

Wood doors. Wood staircase. Iron supply. Repair calls. Furniture. Welding services. Commercial grade products.Security bars. Fences. Simple gates and products.