Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Bentonville, AR
There are 17 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Bentonville
- Pride PlumbingWithin 2 min of my app on Angies lust I was called by Tyler. He gave a very good price and by 4:30 we had hot water. We will defiantly use him for any plumbing needs and will also use Angues lust for anything else.
- JoCo Plumbing LLCGreat service. Very responsive, showed up when they said they would, did what they said they’d do, offered alternatives and solutions. Highly recommend.
- JoCo Plumbing LLCIt went well. Also, it takes longer than you think to put a new one in. I mean it really is just a big hot water bomb that you just keep in your house... while you sleep at night. But, in hindsight duration of replacement makes sense. I mean you try to imagine yourself doing this work. Fire, Gas, Water and Air
- Pride PlumbingThey were great and seemed very knowledgeable about what they were doing. Took them no time at all to put a new water heater in.
- JoCo Plumbing LLCJon and Coty are excellent to work with. They installed my tankless hot water heater and removed my 2 old hot waters heater tanks. They also installed a line for my natural gas grill. They arrived on time and were kind and efficient. I would highly recommend JoCo Plumbing and I will be using them again for my plumbing needs
- ITS PlumbingReplaced my old electric tankless water heater with a new one. I would definitely use ITS Plumbling again and highly recommend them! Very nice, reliable and a good price,too! They do electrical, also. I’m glad I found ITS Plumbling!
- ITS PlumbingExcellent quality work, timely service and friendly. We had a tankless gas water heater installed . Ask for “Tankless Mike”.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe had to replace two hot water heaters in our older home with a tankless water heater. Installation was great! Raymond came back a few days later to install a Wifi enabled something (ugh, guys don't ask me what it is. I don't know) that allows us to view our water usage and temp on an app. When installing the item, there was a cable that didn't have all its wires correctly attached, so Raymond immediately ordered us a new one. Right after that happened, our brand new tankless water heater's motherboard gave out! Raymond called every plumber he knew in the area and found parts to get ours running that same night, and drove 45 minutes each way to go get them! The next week, he came back to put in parts for our water heater and took the borrowed parts back out. We could NOT be more thankful for Raymond. He took time after hours to take care of us, on multiple occasions! Not having hot water in the house with 4 kids wasn't an option, and he didn't even ask us to consider it. We love Raymond, my kids miss Raymond (but seriously), and we will be calling y'all anytime we have a plumbing issue
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncMy family woke up to no hot water in our house. I called Allied at 7am and they agreed to work us into the schedule for the day. Raymond came out and diagnosed the issue in about 20 mins, and informed me that the water heater would need to be replaced. As it was the end of the day, and I didn't want Raymond working until 10 that night, I agreed that they could return the following morning to change it out. Raymond got the old one working enough that my wife and daughter could shower. The next day Raymond got the new one installed and running. When I spoke with him, he insisted that I get home from work and check everything out before he would call the job done. I really appreciate this level of service. Raymond did a great job and the unit is now up to code and worry free for me!! Allied has a lifelong customer now
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncJoe fit us into his tight Monday-morning schedule and was at our house about 10:45 a.m. with my new tank. He and Austin set right to work and had everything finished within an hour. Joe made sure we had a maintenance manual and took the time to show my daughter and me how to restart the pilot if it should ever become necessary. They cleaned up after themselves and were respectful of our property and were very courteous. We would definitely hire them again
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Bentonville
- Business Description:We are a family owned, 3rd generation plumbing company serving NWA and parts of Southern Missouri. We take pride in the quality of work and service that our company provides. All work performed is backed by a "no-hassle" one year warranty. We have great finance options available for your big projects. Call us today to "Give us a crack at it"! You will be glad you did. We also offer 24 hour emergency assistanceRecent Review:When Raymond Pickard arrived he was courteous and ready to do the job at hand. He fixed our leak in the bathroom tub in no time!! I was concerned about the virus we have but Raymond put me at ease and wore a mask. I would recommend their services to anyone. Misty at the office was more than helpful. It was an amazing experienceJeane L.
- Business Description:I do drain cleaning, toilet repair, faucet repair & replace, hook up dishwashers & garbage disposals, shower repairs and more. I do good work for a fair price. I have been in plumbing since 2002 but I have been around plumbing my whole life. I do good work and I do it correctly. Thanks for your consideration and God BlessRecent Review:Don was very professional and got the job done in a timely manner.Will D.
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialistsRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:Here at Pride plumbing we can do all of your plumbing needs. We are licensed and insured company that serves all of NWA and some of the surrounding areas. Professional and friendly staff on board that is ready to take on any kind of plumbing problems. We offer same day service but if we are booked we will do our best to get to you within 24hoursRecent Review:Within 2 min of my app on Angies lust I was called by Tyler. He gave a very good price and by 4:30 we had hot water. We will defiantly use him for any plumbing needs and will also use Angues lust for anything elseEddie C.
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Well.....except it took Way too long, and the installer asked for payment at 9 pm. The installation seems to be good.Evelyn S.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:We are a local owned and operated, full service plumbing company serving NW Arkansas with over 39 years of experience. We are proud to carry a A++ rating from the BBB for both of our service and our customer service. Our service technicians are fully trained, trustworthy and friendly. Give us a call for your plumbing needs and let us prove our record of outstanding service and commitment to the NW Arkansas area! North Star Plumbing is licensed and insured for both residential and commercial..Recent Review:They came out in a couple of hours of call and checked on it. After getting parts needed, the repair was done for a reasonable price. Work was carefully done and professional. It was, as most plumbing projects are, somewhat complex and worked great on completion. Office help was very polite and helpfulJerome B.
- Business Description:Cox Plumbing & Leak Detection is committed to providing unparalleled services to Northwest Arkansas. Most of our business (about 87%) comes from repeat customers and referrals. We are the absolute best and most trusted option for locating concealed leaks; many of the other local plumbing companies rely on us to locate leaks for their customers. Our leak detection guarantee is "we will find your leak or you don't pay." We are the preferred choice throughout the area and have proof to back it u..Recent Review:Cox Plumbing was punctual, professional, and informative. I had a leak underground that they found quickly and accurately. They did exactly what they said they would do - and guaranteed to find it or wouldn't charge. Well, they found it. Would absolutely hire again. I called around but felt most confident in them - they have been doing it for many years. Highly recommendEric H.
Deals in Bentonville for Water Heater Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
In some homes, hot water heater expansion tanks are necessary in order to prevent water leaks and explosions. Learn how much it costs to install a hot water heater expansion tank, along with when and why you might need one at your house.
Find water heater installers in
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Sulphur Springs
- Siloam Springs
water heater installers in Bentonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- JC Plumbing Services906 Rocky St
- JC Plumbing Services
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service2901 Chapman Ave
- Aaffordable Ac Heating Refrigeration llc.p.o. box 1547
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All Calls Plumbing3404 Mockingbird Ln
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aqua Solutions PlumbingPO Box 3065
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service
- DaSu Distributors150 McGee Drive
- Dave's appliance and Machine Repair2203 w New Hope RD
- Davis Plumbing & Repairs8824 W McNelly Rd
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- DaSu Distributors
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- ITS PlumbingPO Box 2973
- ITS Plumbing
- J&J Plumbing LLC2708 Walker St
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- JoCo Plumbing LLC11374 Sugar Creek Rd
- Joe Wacaster Handyman120 E Sycamore St
- Johnson Plumbing481 Jean Mary Ste C
- JR's Plumbing6173 Bellview St
- J&J Plumbing LLC
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas1086 Athens Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas
- Ozark Plumbing1606 S. 28th
- Ozark Plumbing
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric280 N Maestri Rd
- Patterson Plumbing710 Saddlehorn Dr
- Performance PlumbingP.O. box 3245
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Pettry Plumbing Heating & AirPO Box 2672
- Porter House Plumbing LLC809 Prairie Oaks Dr
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Pride Plumbing 3589 W Country Meadows St
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric
- QUALITY MOBILE HOME PARTS STR1386 E EMMA AVE
- QUALITY MOBILE HOME PARTS STR
- Scott's Plumbing & Drain1100 N College St
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain503 S Parrrot Dr
- Shur-Flo Plumbing LLC10 Tenbury Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- SP Home Maintenance2536 Charolais Ln
- Sunshine Plumbing2303 Douglas St
- Scott's Plumbing & Drain
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Village Plumber17 Stevenson Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Thomas Trahan Plumbing2816 South J Street
- Town & Country Plumbing, Heating & Air1201 N 2nd St
- Trinity Plumbing & Drain LLC600 Timber Ridge St
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100