1st Class Tile & Bathroom Remodeling

Arkansas
Arkansas: Contractors

11700 Shockley Place Rd

Rogers, AR 72756

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in bathroom and kitchen remodeling services. Let us put our 15 years of experience in NW Arkansas to work for you. Regardless of your batthroom remodeling project and your particular needs, 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling has the experience to provide you affordable, high-quality solutions at every step of the process. Other remodeling experts us similar quality materials, but the best remodeling experts bring both superior materials and the highest level of professionalism and expertise. Here are just a few of the services 1st class tile & bathroom remodeling provides: complete bathroom remodeling renovation - our friendly experts can guide you in everything from floors to fixtures and tiling to enclosures. This allows you to create a completely new bathroom that fits your lifestyle and budget. Bathroom cabinets and granite countertops - we can match any style and budget and provide everything from vanity and linen cabinets to medicene and wall cabinets. Choose from any style of granite to match your decor. tub to shower conversions - turn an old bathtub into a brand new walk-in shower. There are dozens of sytles, options, and colors to give you the best fit for your bathroom. Flooring - choose from many colors and designs, for any area of your home. Kitchen countertops and backsplashes - choose from a variety of designs that fits your kitchen remodeling project...

home remodeling (24)tile installation (18)plumbers (7)countertop installation (2)

11/17/2019

Our plastic insert broke so we needed it fixed. Ted was amazing! He knew exactly what needed to be done and was $2k less than the competition. Worked quickly even through hard weather conditions. The shower looks amazing now and couldn’t ask for anything better! Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Plastic insert removed, shower remodel

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

03/30/2019

Ted was fantastic from start to finish , I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Leaking shower- tear out and repair tile and floor

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

02/13/2019

Outstanding! Ted was a pleasure to work with, gave excellent recommendations on what components and materials to purchase, was always on hand to advise as project progressed, didn't add in charges for unforeseen issues (based on original home construction), and finished on time! Ted is quick to explain what his areas of expertise are and what be better being farmed out to someone else. I value thi...

Description of Work
Remove and replace old shower tub unit and re-tile floor

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

12/04/2018

Very well, steady work, completed in good time, seems to be good quality work.

Description of Work
Partial repair and re-tile shower, replace shower pan, install wallboard, towel holders

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

07/17/2018

Ted was very professional, always on time and did a superb job!!! I would recommend him to anyone. Oh and the price was excellent. He is a great guy!!!

Description of Work
Remodeled 2 bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

03/06/2018

Anyone can write a great review on any home service referral site, and they sure are a great way to praise good service. I just wish there was an even more powerful way to describe the outstanding, professional service and workmanship we received from Ted at First Class Tile. From the very first call through the day of completion was a first class experience, and we could not be happier with the e...

Description of Work
Bathtub Removed and New Large Shower Install

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

02/19/2018

Ted and his coworker were amazing!! They were able to work with our schedule around the holiday's and were always on-time. They were able to demo our bathroom in a day (removal of closet, jetted tub and single sink vanity). They were tidy and made sure to keep dirt and dust off our carpets and newly installed hardwood floors. They were priced lower than the other two estimates and didn't attempt t...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with tile shower

Work Completed On 02/13/2018

05/10/2017

I can't say enough good things. You owe it to yourself to call Ted first for a remodeling job. I know there are tons of companies out there -- make sure you call Ted. His estimate for both time and cost was better than the others, and he didn't charge any more (except for things I added) or take longer to work than what he originally said. Ted was here every day Monday-Wed, and finished early on T...

Description of Work
My bathroom was almost completely re-modeled: separate shower and bath removed to put in a freestanding tub, plumbing had to be done, tub shower/faucet installed, vanity replaced and sink installed, floor and wall tile replaced, new toilet installed.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

03/28/2017

Great work by great people. Punctual, professional and polite. I truly feel we were lucky to find Ted to take care of us. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Had a master bath remodel. Shower enlarged and retiled, old tub removed and new tub installed, new toilet, light fixtures and complete tiling of floors.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

02/27/2017

I never received a response from them.

Description of Work
I needed tile put in my bathroom shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

Sorry that I wasn't able to respond. I honestly didn't get the email till I saw your review. I've been really busy as well as I had a death in the family. The f review really hurts my rating. If there's anything I can do to help let me know. If it's not to much to ask could you please rethink the review. Thanks, Ted Gerick

Tile & Bathroom Remodeling, Value on comfort & practicality.

Visa, MasterCard, Check