This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Get matched with top carpenters in Bald Knob, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Bald Knob
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!!
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
- Pemberton PaintingI would not hire Pemberton Paint, Penny Pemberton. Pemberton Painting, Penny Pemberton is well known in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for submitting the lowest bid, just to get the job. Then about half way through the job, she keeps adding things, to the point where your bid is double what she told you it would cost. Penny Pemberton never even showed up on the work site to approve or disapprove of the work that her hired workers did. They worked on our home located within the historic loop of Eureka Springs, AR. They installed spindles on our porch upside down. They did no prep work before they painted, and the paint began peeling within 6 months. Areas that we paid her to repair were never done. We called her back to examine the work, and we walked around together for an hour with a clipboard as she made a long list of substandard work that her workers did. She said she would redo the work, at no cost to us. That conversation was in August of 2020. We have never seen her again. She will not answer texts/emails/voicemails. Sadly, we had paid her in full. My husband halted the work done by her company, after he saw the substandard work that her company delivers. We were greatly distressed by this and even sought advice from local clergy, who told us that we would be "doing a community service to take her to small claims court", so that others in the community would not be taken advantage of by her any longer. We hired a national chain painting company, Certa Pro, to come in and do the rework of the work that her company did at a substandard level. It will cost us thousands to pay for the rework. I would not recommend Penny Pemberton, Pemberton Painting to do any work. She only shows up on the job site to take more money. She hires people that have little or no training. Almost anyone can hold a paint brush, but that does not make them a painter. We are very sorry that we hired Pemberton Painting
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEMr. Adams has worked for me several times over the past few years. I have found him to be professional and very conscientious about his work regardless of the task he is performing. Mr. Adams arrives on time every morning. He and his helper(s) are respectful of my home. Mr. Adams takes great care to protect my carpet and my nic-nacs when working in my home. When outside, he takes care not to crush my plants. I appreciate Mr. Adams good manners and excellent work ethic
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Condor General ContractingDennis and his crew were able to do the job for less than Lowe's or Home Depot estimated, and we are very happy with the completed project. Actually, the job was completed much faster than we had hoped, and the work done by the carpenters and electrician was very efficient and professional. They really knew what they were doing! Our sun room came out beautifully and we spend all our time there now
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
Woodworkers in Bald Knob
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:WFR Carpentry Services is an interior and exterior home remodeling business. I (William Reed) am the sole employee/operator. I do complete gut renovations, from demolition, to reframing and rejoisting, sheetrock, floors, custom cabinetry/shelving, custom islands and other furniture, tile, and painting. For exteriors I build decks, patios, privacy fences, tree houses, stairs, and replace/repair exterior facade components. I do historical restorations as well. I have 10 years experience in the ..Recent Review:The quality and aesthetic of the work completed exceeded our expectations. WFR Carpentry is accommodating to work with on projects, reliable and easy to communicate with at any time. WFR Carpentry demolished the original plaster walls in our bathroom, replaced them with drywall/ durock, and tiled/ trimmed to our specifications. We were able to talk through different design/ layout ideas. WFR Carpentry has an artistic eye that helped with the decision making process. Great attention to detail and a truly thorough work ethic. --> Pictures to folloMelissa A.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were professional. They made sure that the clean up meticulously. They were dependable. They have excellent quality.Darin A.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a sub-contracting business that offers professional services in a timely manner. We have very affordable rates. We can beat most other bids.
- Business Description:We have built a reputation on being honest and providing quality work at a fair price. We stand behind all of our work and the job is not complete until you are completely satisfied.
- Business Description:At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bonded
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
What is MDF? Here’s everything you need to know about the inexpensive engineered wood.
The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Find carpenters in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
carpenters in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HARDWOODS UNLIMITED INC448 S HOPEWELL LOOP RD
- Hill Construction Co55 Vine St
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Homegrown Designs19 Hendrickson Ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging7533 North Central
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.
- Waldrup Construction LLC136 N Smyrna Rd
- WFR Carpentry Services841 Kyler Rd
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- Waldrup Construction LLC