Fisher Precious Metals

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2012

2151 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 210

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Uncompromising quality and integrity in all of your precious metals purchases and sales. Specializing in gold & silver bullion. Avoid gold and silver retailers selling you their inventory at high premiums! We pay top prices for jewelry, sterling, diamonds and watches! Fisher Precious Metals is a national gold and silver dealer. Listed as a national dealer with the United States Mint, Fisher Precious Metals is a trusted resource for gold and silver coins and bars. Established in 1995, the firm works with individuals on all issues related to buying and selling physical precious metals, storage, security, estate liquidation and long-term exit strategies. John Fisher, the President, is an ICTA Board Member and is approved by the State of Florida to teach Continuing Education courses on precious metals investing to CFP's, CPA's, attorneys and insurance professionals. In addition, John is a frequent guest on various financial radio broadcast programs. Fisher Precious Metals is an A+ rated Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau....

02/23/2018

Laura C.

It went great! We found Fisher Precious Metals on Angie's List, and after googling them, we found they had very positive reviews across the web. Although it was a 45 minute drive from our home, we felt it might be worth it, and it was. We made an appointment with John via email, arrived at 11:00, and spent just over an hour in his office. He evaluated the sterling silver set we had to sell and gave us what we felt was a very fair price. He'd given us an estimate on the value of the gold coins via email, and although the price of gold had fluctuated since he'd provided the quote, the final price was very, very close to the initial quote. We were happy to learn that they will also buy jewelry, as I have a few pieces I haven't worn in a very long time. We were very pleased with the entire experience and will definitely return to their company when we have gold or silver to sell, and we're happy to recommend them to our friends. One thing to keep in mind is that sterling silver sets are basically worth the price of the silver itself. We knew that going in, so we were not disappointed and, in fact, the price we received was a little higher than we'd expected.

Description of Work
We sold gold coins and a sterling silver set

Category jewelry stores, Uncategorized

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review! You painted a great picture of your experience with us for others to understand what their experience will be like if they come to see us. We are truly grateful. We look forward to seeing you again! Our Best, John and Lynn Fisher

11/16/2017

Steve K.

I first spoke with Lynn to explain what I had to sell. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about my pieces. We set up an appointment for the next day with John. After reviewing all the items, John explained how he worked out the prices that were fair and I accepted. He wasn't able to purchase one piece of jewelry, but offered to help find a buyer for me (with no finder's fee or commission). He also provided some information about who could help me appraise some other items that had nothing to do with his business. Aside from being professional, and extraordinarily polite, he's also a gentleman. I would definitely do business with John again.

Description of Work
Sell some gold coins and jewelry, and a general coin collection.

07/31/2017

Bonnie G.

Very well, very honest and professional.

Description of Work
Scrape Gold pieces

Category jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

05/24/2017

Sheila K.

very professional. went perfectly.

Description of Work
Needed to have an appraisal of sterling silver flatware that was no longer being manufactured.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

03/05/2017

gary E.

it wasexcellent

Description of Work
collector goldcoins

Category Uncategorized

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your business!

10/04/2016

Herbert W.

selling precious jewelry such as diamonds is a very stressful Mr. Fisher made you feel very conferrable educated you and put no pressure on sale. He did a thorough check on all pieces gave a fair price. I cant say enough except Thank you

Description of Work
Selling and Appraising precious jewelry (diamonds)

Category gift shops

Thank you for both your review and your business [Member Name Removed]! We are grateful for your endorsement!

05/31/2016

Stephen S.

Description of Work

Category jewelry appraisal, metal restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/08/2016

Albert W.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/28/2015

J David J.

I dealt directly with John Fisher and I was treated with respect and courtesy. My purchase was small but John spent a great deal of time with me to answer all my questions. John knows as much about the previous metals market as anyone I have met. I would recommend Fisher Precious Metals without reservation. Their prices are fair and they are very responsive. It is nice to find someone you can trust in this business.

Description of Work
I used Fisher Precious Metals for a small purchase.

Category jewelry stores

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are grateful for your trust, as well as your endorsement!

10/09/2015

Ronald B.

Look no further. If you are seeking a broker for precious metals, John Fisher provides a superb service at Fisher Precious Metals. He is exceptionally well informed, very sensitive to the needs of the customer, and kept us will informed with cell and email communications throughout the process. Moving forward, he has EARNED our repeat business.

Description of Work
Precious metals

Category jewelry stores

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

07/26/2015

Barbara C.

Courteous, very knowledgeable about current trends in the market and very competitive price. In addition to buying and selling precious metals, they buy and sell diamonds, offer estate valuations, storage recommendations and appraisal service. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Fisher PM purchased gold coins from me.

Category jewelry stores

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your business!

05/13/2015

Barbara C.

Was looking for a replacement diamond. Contacted Fisher PM and described my needs. They provided a selection of stones at different prices. They were very careful to explain the differences between the stones and why the prices varied. Purchased a diamond and am very satisfied with the quality of the diamond and the price.

Description of Work
Sourced and sold loose diamond.

11/26/2014

Barbara C.

In a world of "we buy gold" storefronts with suspect valuations , it's refreshing to find someone who offers fair prices (for both buying and selling) and objective information about the precious metals business. They also offer top quality GIA certified diamonds as well at wholesale prices. I have found the firm to be very honest, caring about what you want/need rather than what they can sell you and willing to educate you without any pressure to buy or sell today.

Description of Work
My most recent purchase was for a GIA certified diamond for my wife. I was able to buy almost twice the size and quality diamond from Fisher Precious Metals than I would have from a jewelry store. Their prices are wholesale made available to the public. I found a beautiful, highly graded stone for an amazing price. Fisher Precious Metals offered me many different diamond options and really helped to educate me on what to look for in a stone. I have already referred them to many others

05/28/2014

Way H.

John Fisher is the most honest of any dealers I have worked with for any precious metals. He has always quoted a real price whether buying or selling. There are no hidden service or delivery charges. Precious metals are traded world-wide based on "spot" prices. These prices are easily gotten from providers like Kitco (free app). All dealers I have talked with use current spot prices to buy or sell. When buying or selling from Fisher PM I have gotten the exact purchase or selling price with a phone call. Other dealers I have dealt with seem to have two different approaches. Some quote a low cost when asked for a purchase price, then they add service or delivery charges so the cost of each purchase becomes more expensive. The national advertisers in radio, television, or in magazines advertise heavily inflated charges and seem to only want business from people that perhaps do not know how precious metals are bought or sold, based on "spot" prices. These prices are readily available in real time from providers such as Kitco. When Mom was down-sizing we checked four other precious metal companies but Fisher was the best by more than $ 800.. Do your homework whether buying or selling. If you do, my experience is that you will always be better served by Fisher Precious Metals.

Description of Work
Bought and sold precious metals from Fisher Precious Metals

SoFlo Custom Fabrication

Specializing in all welding (all material) and custom metal fabrication! We provide onsite, offsite and mobile welding services as well as custom metal fabrication. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us. We pride ourselves on making sure each project is finished on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.

Broward County Fence

We specialize in commercial chain link fence. We also specialize in residential chain link fence and PVC fence. We have full time staff ready to make your backyard crash happen! Normally from 9-5 right here in our corporate office in Oakland Park. Stop by anytime. Our Warehouse is conveniently located in the heart of Broward County. We are licensed in both Broward and Palm Beach County.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
    Gifts
    Check, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa

We buy and sell ALL forms of gold and silver. Qualified appraisals. Gold coins, silver coins, gold bars, silver bars, gold ingots, silver ingots, silver rounds, bullion, rare coins, numismatics, flatware, unwanted jewelry, estate appraisals, estate liquidations, coin collections and watches. We also sell GIA certified loose wholesale diamonds. Call us for your next IRS qualified appraisal of all of your gold and silver items.