With a few easy decorating tips, you can make your bedroom fireplace the stylish focal point of your room. Up the cozy aesthetic of your bedroom with these 12 ideas.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Atkins, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Atkins
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Paladino Chimney SweepsJason and his brother came within a couple of days of my call and worked quickly to clean the chimney and to repair the leak in the chimney pipe. They were very clean in the process. They were very knowledgeable about my stove and about various types of firewood. They were very courteous and interesting to talk to
- Cline's Chimney ServiceIt was a great price to get my fireplace placed and everything done inside of it. My Home Chimney wanted $4,000. Cline was able to work out some things with me and I got a lot better deal on a better price. I would recommend them. They were prompt, honest, reliable, on time, reasonably priced, and the quality was awesome. I would use them again
- Central Arkansas FireplacesWe found through our pre-purchase house inspection that the gas fireplace was inoperable. We were unable to find any company to service our fireplace nearby and ended up searching the internet where we found Central Arkansas Fireplaces. There was a link in their website to and quot;contact usand quot; and I queried if they would provide service to us though we were over an hour from their shop. One of the owners, Sherry Gray, responded back to me w/in 24 hrs that yes, they would work with us. We went to their showroom and met Sherry and her husband Tim. She took the time to educate us, explain what options we had and give us brochures to review. We agreed to send them pictures and measurements via email. We were able to select exactly what we wanted and the process went smoothly. A couple of weeks later, two very nice young men drove out to the house and installed our new gas log unit - even writing out additional instructions to help clarify the written info from the manufacturer. They took great care with our fireplace and hearth and kept everything spotless. We are unbelievably pleased with the outcome and the experience and would not hesitate to refer anyone to this fine company
- Godfrey & Black Brick and Stone IncMeet their Rep at Home and Garden show in Fort Smith. Visited their show room and discussed what we needed. They traveled over an hour to look at our fireplace and make recommendation. We ordered the recommended unit and it arrived quickly. The installation was scheduled the next week. The installers arrived promply on the scheduled day. They were professional and very detailed. The results were outstanding. The installation was well planned and went smoothly. We have not used the insert yet but the installation looks great. We were concerned about the resulting appearance but it looks like it was part of the original fireplace structure
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Top Hat Chimney and RoofingI was very please from start to finsh with Top Hat Services. They arrived and looked at my chimney, took pictures and discussed my options. The rep was very knowledgeable. They had someone at my house with in 3 days, to fix my leak. I couldnt be happier
- Moffet Construction & Roofingvery rough install had concerns as it was being performed did not seem very professional in the install seemed in over his head (had to cut through a roof truss). Turns out the pipe was installed upside down and the creosote ran down the outside of the pipe and burned off inside and ran my family out of the house. They accepted a job they had no idea how to perform. He refused to make it right "I already have too much time in this project" so I have no working wood stove according to pictures I sent North Line Express nothing about it is correct. So i am stuck @ square one with a hole in my roof. Bad business practice
- Ozark Fireplace Center IncI thought everything was good, until we had the flue cleaned and was told the fireplace was not connected to the flue pipe. This is a major fire hazard and needs to be fixed. We contacted the company over a month ago to fix this problem, it was more important for them to go on vacation and take sick days. Would not call us back, we have to keep hounding them and getting no where. i have a letter from the company that cleaned the flue, stating the problem and pictures they took to prove this information. typical response for a company that does not do the job they were paid to do. this company would not set an appointment date and time up at all, expects to do a job when he wants to. had them out because the door handle kept melting, this problem is due to an installation problem, in which this company i guess is not qualified to do professionally. warranty does not apply this this, was supposed to be done correctly the first time. buyers beware and read his comments he left with the better business bureau no quality, not professional, steals your money for work supposed to be done and does not do it. not worth the cost to take to court, he knows that too.......
Fireplace Companies in Atkins
- Business Description:Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1Recent Review:They were very professional. They left the work space very clean. They worked with my insurance company. Great company to work with.Mycah A.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (501) 977-3319Recent Review:Dispatch was friendly & helpful in getting an appointment scheduled. They arrived on time & were very knowledgeable & professional. They completed a thorough inspection inside, on the roof, and in the back access. They even cleared some Sheetrock that was a little too close. Great prices & honest work. I will definitely use them againNick Q.
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin..
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Are ventless fireplaces safe? While they carry a risk of carbon monoxide, it can be mitigated if your fireplace is properly maintained. Learn the pros and cons of ventless fireplaces.
Gas fireplaces don’t emit the soothing scent of a campfire, so why not convert? Converting a gas fireplace into a wood-burning one is relatively simple and affordable.
Find fireplace companies in
- Bee Branch
fireplace companies in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.PO Box 2617
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JKJ ARCHITECTS
- Paladino Chimney SweepsPO Box 122
- Paladino Chimney Sweeps
- Reeves Propane2842 Batesville Blvd
- Reeves Propane
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep