Landscaping around the house to prevent water from damaging your home or flooding your basement is a smart strategy to help keep your home dry. Whether you’re a green thumb or a gardening newbie, learn 7 ways to landscape to keep water out of the house.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Atkins, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Atkins
- Precision LandscapingOutstanding my flower beds look completely brand new I have had several other landscaping businesses out and they have not ever done this good he is very reasonable I highly recommend getting him for you’re landscaping
- Precision LandscapingWonderful experience. Very reliable and very professional. Would not hesitate to hire this company again or to recommend to others. Very polite, hardworking, and trustworthy.
- Precision LandscapingTrimmed some trees and cleaned up an area. Did exactly what we asked for, very hard worker. Will definitely use again.
- 4 State Lawn ServicesMike and his crew brought my vision to reality. They really did a great job on my backyard landscaping. Highly recommend using 4 State Lawn Services.
- Taylor Lawn CareI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingTotally professional, can-do attitude! He did an outstanding job! I’m very pleased. I would highly recommend him !
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingJoey was great to work with. He came on short notice snd hauled me 6 or 7 loads of rock. He put it right where i wanted it. Will definitely use them again.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasIt has been nearly a year since this major project began and we are quite pleased with each step. First,we installed gutters to divert water from the foundation of our home. The installation by an outside contractor went well. Next, a channel drain was installed in a back walkway, again to divert water. This looks nice and works well. Finally, the foundation specialists had to tie up the porch foundation to the original house and insert steel jacks and beams and new footings. It was necessary to dig across our flower beds to install underground drains. These were put back together and look totally undisturbed. One or two gutters needed tightening and Michael took care of this right away. The water diversion and the amount of lift of the porch back into position worked just like Michael said it would
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Cutting Edge LawncareI've been using them for years! Great job, always arrive as scheduled. No surprises! Also, when my neighbor was hospitalized last summer, they agreed to squeeze them in and mow for them.
Last update on October 10, 2022
Landscapers in Atkins
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Poor drainage is a surprisingly common problem in home gardens, and, with storms on the rise, considering backyard flooding solutions is a sensible precaution.
Want to add more plants to your home? Here are the best plant types for each room—from the bathroom to the bedroom.
Find Landscapers in
- Bee Branch,
Landscapers in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Collins Tree Service1407 N Spring Rd
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- COUNTRY GARDENS3820 ALBERT PIKE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC9230 Alicia Dawn Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Neal's Tree Service
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
Rogers, Arkansas 72757
- Raines Tree Care
- Shear Outdoor Service6078 East Huntsville Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
- Shear Outdoor Service