If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Russellville, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Russellville
- Chris Orazine ContractingThey were awesome! Only a few minutes after I submitted my request on Saturday, Chris called and set up a time for Monday morning! He offered to come out on Saturday if needed. He was super nice, polite and professional. I will definitely call him again when his services are needed. I would definitely recommend his service read less
- Martin EnvironmentalGreat! They pumped a tank for a rental property that we have. I liked their service so much that I had them come to my house to pump out the tank there!
- Martin EnvironmentalI called Mr. Martin on 3 March and left a message about my septic tank problem. He was on another job at the time but got back in touch with me within an hour. I sent him a text with my address and asked him if he could come around 10 o'clock 4 March. He was here at 9:30 ready to go to work and by 12:15 he had cleaned the septic tank and heading to another job. He is a real professional at his trade and the way he treats his customers with respect is commendable. Bottom line is that I couldn't be more pleased read less
- Martin EnvironmentalHe was kind and cared about the urgency of the closing on my home. Tom got the job done and I am completely satisfied his service and professionalism.
- Martin EnvironmentalTom did a great job trouble shooting septic system issues at my elderly parents home. He took the time to find out why the field lines were no longer working. He recommended another contractor to do the work & help get a perk test. Tom is very friendly, knowledgeable and made my parents feel at ease about the process ahead. I highly recommend! read less
- Martin EnvironmentalOn Dec.26th we had septic tank/plumbing issues early in the morning.We called some numbers and got answering machines. He answered very quickly and said he could be there about lunch time he had one to do first. He came on time and took care of the problem. The work was more complicated than we thought . He took care of it all and was very nice about it .I recommend him to do this work. read less
- Martin EnvironmentalService was excellent. Mr. Martin took time to answer all my questions and give advice for avoiding future problems. I will definitely use Martin Environmental in the future. Work was compleated well and in a timely manner.
- Martin EnvironmentalIt went great! I called about 3 or 4 companies and no one would come out on a Saturday until I spoke with Martin's Environmental. He told me he was on a job but would head my way as soon as he wrapped that one up. He did! Arrived when he said he would and did an outstanding job!
- Martin EnvironmentalWe had a great experience with Martian Environment services. My husband called late Friday afternoon and they said "Yes sir see you at 8!" I would use them again and you bet I will tell others!!
- Martin EnvironmentalAs good as a septic tank clean out could go! Tom was super professional, on time and VERY reasonable rate. No reason to call anyone else and I'd highly recommend him for all your septic tank needs.
Septic Tank Companies in Russellville
- Business Description:Water Systems of Alabama , selling Culligan, Hellenbrand, and Everpure products is a full service water treatment company doing commercial and residential water filtration. From rural wells, to DI and reverse osmosis for large industrial users, we service it all. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:They did a good job but way overcharged us for being here only 10 minutes. They charged us a trip fee which most folks in the area never do. We are already looking for another company.Michele and Mike D.
- Business Description:T&T Plumbing and Mechanical, in Anderson, AL, is the premier plumbing company serving Rogersville, Killen, Lexington, Huntsville City and surrounding areas since 2018. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing services, 24-hour emergency service, water heater installation and repair and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact T&T Plumbing and Mechanical in Anderson. read less
- Business Description:PBS Services is a locally owned dumpster rental and portable toilet rental company. PBS Services has been servicing, Athens Alabama, Decatur Alabama, Huntsville Alabama, Florence Alabama, and Muscle Shoals Alabama since 1989. There is a difference with our service. Please visit our website at pbsos.com for more information read less
- Business Description:Individual owner/operatorRecent Review:Yesterday I got on Angie's List because I've heard so many good things about it. Needing my septic tank serviced I did a search. The place I called had an A rating, no complaints, and seemed safe. I was wrong. <br /> I called the Elgin Environmental and Septic Services on Wednesday, requesting an appointment on Thursday. He gave me a 9 a.m. appointment time. On Thursday morning it was raining so at approximately 830 I called him to ask if he would still be able to come out. He said he would come about noon when the rain was supposed to clear out. Around 2 I called again and asked if he was still coming, he said he was but it would be about an hour. A little after 3 I called again. This time he told me 2 more hours and he would be there. He finally showed up between 6 and 630 p.m. <br /> I thought I knew where the septic tank was, but I was wrong. He was very helpful in finding it, and worked diligently at it. He and his partner were nice, and worked well. I was pleased and thankful. They were doing a good job so I was able to get over the fact that I waited literally ALL day for him to show up. <br /> I left to do some shopping and my husband remained at the house with the men. I came home, unloaded groceries, and then my husband came inside and told me there had been a problem. He said the truck had leaked all over the driveway and the septic tank wasn't even empty. I went outside but since it was so late at night I couldn't really see anything. I told my husband not to pay the man the $400 he had originally asked for because he wasn't able to finish the job and because the truck had overflowed and he had spilled sewage all over the driveway and in the yard. But my husband paid him anyway. I finally went outside with a light and assessed the damage. There was sewage ankle deep all down my driveway and in my yard. It surrounded my van on two sides and smells unbelievably. <br /> I called the man and asked him what time he was going to come back tomorrow to clean up the mess he made in my yard and he said that wasn't his responsibility. I asked if that was a common thing, for him to leave sewage in the yards of clients and he said no, but it happened this time. He told me to get a water hose and wash it off the driveway. I explained that wouldn't work because then the sewage would contaminate the large pond at the bottom of the driveway. I also explained that I have an infant in the house and explained that I didn't think it would be environmentally safe to just wash it into the grass and pond. He said it wasn't his job to clean it up, that i should be thankful because he fixed my septic problem, and he should've just left when the tank wasn't where we thought it was. He said he worked hard to find it, and he did. <br /> What do I want? I want him to finish the job he started and clean the mess up properly. My house, yard, and vehicles all smell like sewage. I took pictures, lots of them, and even though it's night you can still see the mess. It's terrible. To have the word "environmental" in the name of a business I fully expected someone who would be more environmentally conscious. I expected him to have something to pour on the mess so it would clean up quickly. Now I have to go buy a ton of cat litter and hope that works because I don't want the mess contaminating the yard or the pond. My children play out there. My 9 month old grandson crawls in the grass. But the man didn't care. He just said it wasn't his job to clean it up. <br /> So. $400 later, sewage in my yard, and the expense of numerous bags of cat litter to try to clean up the spill,and the tank STILL isn't empty. He was right though, he did fix the septic problem. The toilets now flush and the shower drains properly. He just left me with an even bigger problem that I should have never had to deal with in the first place. <br /> If writing this doesn't work and the issue resolved, I will sue him, even if it's small claims court. In two weeks I will also file a complaint against him at the Better Business Bureau if it can't be resolved here. He offered not even an apology or sound of remorse. Even that would have gone a long way. Instead it was made to sound as if I was making a big deal out of nothing. Would sewage in your yard be nothing? I wonder what the EPA would have to say about it all? <br /> According to the EPA website, " Insufficiently treated sewage from septic systems can cause groundwater contamination, which can spread disease in humans and animals. Improperly treated sewage also poses the risk of contaminating nearby surface waters, significantly increasing the chance of swimmers contracting a variety of infectious diseases, from eye and ear infections to acute gastrointestinal illness and hepatitis." They also said, "When these pollutants are released <br /> into the ground, they eventually enter streams, rivers, lakes, and more, harming local ecosystems by killing native plants, fish, and shellfish." With this in mind, simply using a water hose to wash it into the grass and pond is simply unthinkable. And in my mind Illegal. And yet that is what he told us to do. <br /> I continue to be surprised and appalled. <br /> <br /> <br / read lessMisty M.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Septic System, Septic System Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Contractor, Septic Tank Cleaning, Septic Pumping, Septic Tank Repair, Septic Tank Installation, Septic System Inspection, Septic Tan read less
- Business Description:Since 1965, Dothan Vault & Septic Tank Co has been owned and operated by the Ellenburg family. Our team of specialists have been providing septic tank services in Dothan, AL including repair, pumping, installation and inspection of commercial and residential septic tanks and sewer lines. Locally owned and operated, our clients and customers come first and we will work with you to achieve the best possible septic and sewer work in a way that is both prompt and reliable. We are fully insured an.. read lessRecent Review:<p>I had a hole developing in my front yard and was putting dirt in it when I discovered it was over my septic tank. I thought the septic tank had been crushed by a front loader from a previous contractor doing landscape work. I called Dothan Vault to come out and look at the problem. Scott Ellenburg and an associate came out to my house and looked at my problem and told me it looked like the lid to my septic tank had been crushed but not the tank. They dug around the area and confirmed that the problem was the lid. I had them pump out the tank and they replace the lid. I am very happy with the work that was provided and would recommend their services.</p> <strong></strong> <em></em> <br /> <br / read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:We offer affordable plumbing services done right with 24 hour emergency services. Our employees are certified with drug test and background check. We drain your pipes not your wallet.
- Recent Review:<p>They gave us a time frame of 10:00 to 12:00 . He called at 11:00 confirmed address and said he was on way. </p> <p>my husband was happy with their service and said they were very nice. </p> <br / read lessDoris F.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergencies read lessRecent Review:.deanna y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
septic tank services in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elgin Environmental & Septic Service3552 Co Rd 92
- Elgin Environmental & Septic Service
- PBS Services271 Nick Fitcheard Rd NW
- PBS Services
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services333 Bethel Road
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services
- Taylor Vault Company2011 S Eufaula Ave
- Taylor Vault Company