Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Rogersville, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rogersville
- Chris Orazine ContractingThey were awesome! Only a few minutes after I submitted my request on Saturday, Chris called and set up a time for Monday morning! He offered to come out on Saturday if needed. He was super nice, polite and professional. I will definitely call him again when his services are needed. I would definitely recommend his service
- Martin EnvironmentalGreat! They pumped a tank for a rental property that we have. I liked their service so much that I had them come to my house to pump out the tank there!
- Martin EnvironmentalI called Mr. Martin on 3 March and left a message about my septic tank problem. He was on another job at the time but got back in touch with me within an hour. I sent him a text with my address and asked him if he could come around 10 o'clock 4 March. He was here at 9:30 ready to go to work and by 12:15 he had cleaned the septic tank and heading to another job. He is a real professional at his trade and the way he treats his customers with respect is commendable. Bottom line is that I couldn't be more pleased
- Martin EnvironmentalHe was kind and cared about the urgency of the closing on my home. Tom got the job done and I am completely satisfied his service and professionalism.
- Martin EnvironmentalTom did a great job trouble shooting septic system issues at my elderly parents home. He took the time to find out why the field lines were no longer working. He recommended another contractor to do the work & help get a perk test. Tom is very friendly, knowledgeable and made my parents feel at ease about the process ahead. I highly recommend!
- Martin EnvironmentalOn Dec.26th we had septic tank/plumbing issues early in the morning.We called some numbers and got answering machines. He answered very quickly and said he could be there about lunch time he had one to do first. He came on time and took care of the problem. The work was more complicated than we thought . He took care of it all and was very nice about it .I recommend him to do this work.
- Martin EnvironmentalService was excellent. Mr. Martin took time to answer all my questions and give advice for avoiding future problems. I will definitely use Martin Environmental in the future. Work was compleated well and in a timely manner.
- Martin EnvironmentalIt went great! I called about 3 or 4 companies and no one would come out on a Saturday until I spoke with Martin's Environmental. He told me he was on a job but would head my way as soon as he wrapped that one up. He did! Arrived when he said he would and did an outstanding job!
- Martin EnvironmentalWe had a great experience with Martian Environment services. My husband called late Friday afternoon and they said "Yes sir see you at 8!" I would use them again and you bet I will tell others!!
- Martin EnvironmentalAs good as a septic tank clean out could go! Tom was super professional, on time and VERY reasonable rate. No reason to call anyone else and I'd highly recommend him for all your septic tank needs.
Septic Tank Companies in Rogersville
- Business Description:L.A. Septics focuses on septic tank pumping, replacement and repair. We also specialize in replacing field lines and installing french drains. In business since 1997, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction. We are proud to have earned several blue ribbons from the "Parade of Homes" for our accomplishments.Recent Review:Hli inc. was very professional and work was performed in a timely manner. They made my dream a realization my addition looks great and brings beauty to my home. I'm very pleased and would recommend them for all your handy man an remodel needsQuinatta P.
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators
- Business Description:PBS Services is a locally owned dumpster rental and portable toilet rental company. PBS Services has been servicing, Athens Alabama, Decatur Alabama, Huntsville Alabama, Florence Alabama, and Muscle Shoals Alabama since 1989. There is a difference with our service. Please visit our website at pbsos.com for more information
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergenciesRecent Review:.deanna y.
- Business Description:We offer affordable plumbing services done right with 24 hour emergency services. Our employees are certified with drug test and background check. We drain your pipes not your wallet.
- Business Description:T&T Plumbing and Mechanical, in Anderson, AL, is the premier plumbing company serving Rogersville, Killen, Lexington, Huntsville City and surrounding areas since 2018. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing services, 24-hour emergency service, water heater installation and repair and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact T&T Plumbing and Mechanical in Anderson.
- Business Description:R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services provides septic system services. We install tanks, maintain and repair them. We also make the excavations, the land clearing and all services connected to septic tanks and systemsRecent Review:On August 6, 2012, the Covington County Alabama Health department issued a permit for Engineered Mound Septic System for this location. The landowners paid, in full, up front for this job to be done. Unfortunately there was heavy rains for a few weeks, and the ground was to wet for them to begin. Our old septic tank was full and so the property owners insisted that this individual/company come pump it out so that there would be no major problems before it dried out enough for them to begin work on the new system. <br /> The owner of this company showed up at our house in a regular pick up truck with a small pump and had planned to literally just pump the waste into our yard or the road. The first time, they dug down to the septic tank and saw that it was one of the older ones and apparently didn't have a "clean out" and if they did it, they were going to have to dig up the entire size of the tank and remove the concrete top in order to pump it out. They left. <br /> The land owner then called and had them come back to pump it out. Instead of actually removing the concrete top, these people just busted a hole in it, never pumped it out and then covered it up with a piece of tin. The smell in my front yard (that's the tank location) was horrific. Almost forgot to mention they busted the line from the house to the old septic tank. <br /> This went on for about two months before after another irate call from the land owner, this company finally came and actually installed a new tank, but could not hook it up yet because they had not moved in the dirt that was needed for the mound. Nor could they cover it up because it had to pass inspection first. Of course, we got another heavy rain, our front yard was totally flooded because of the dirt piled up from where they dug for the new tank and then water sat in the hole around the new tank for another month before they finally made it back. <br /> This mess had been going on for over three months at this point and it finally took several phone calls to the county health department, calls from the health department to the company, and many calls between the land owners and the company before they ever came back and finished it. There were always excuses and many times were caught in total lies. <br /> There work and ethic is way below par! Please do not use these people for this type of work. The system is installed now, almost five months after they received their money. It passed inspection, thankfully, but the work is shoddy at best. <br /> I have many photos (dated) throughout the whole ordeal and can back up what I have said. <br /> <br /> <br /> UPDATED 11/1/12 <br /> This system was finally completed last week, after approx. 5 months, late yesterday afternoon we noticed a "bubbling" sound in our bathroom when someone was taking a shower in the other bathroom. Later, it got worse and this morning we have waste water backing up in our bathtub. The BRAND NEW pump seems not to be pumping, and the special alarm that is installed to let us know of any problems, has not made one sound. <br /> <br /Karen C.
- Recent Review:<p>They gave us a time frame of 10:00 to 12:00 . He called at 11:00 confirmed address and said he was on way. </p> <p>my husband was happy with their service and said they were very nice. </p> <br /Doris F.
- Business Description:Individual owner/operatorRecent Review:Yesterday I got on Angie's List because I've heard so many good things about it. Needing my septic tank serviced I did a search. The place I called had an A rating, no complaints, and seemed safe. I was wrong. <br /> I called the Elgin Environmental and Septic Services on Wednesday, requesting an appointment on Thursday. He gave me a 9 a.m. appointment time. On Thursday morning it was raining so at approximately 830 I called him to ask if he would still be able to come out. He said he would come about noon when the rain was supposed to clear out. Around 2 I called again and asked if he was still coming, he said he was but it would be about an hour. A little after 3 I called again. This time he told me 2 more hours and he would be there. He finally showed up between 6 and 630 p.m. <br /> I thought I knew where the septic tank was, but I was wrong. He was very helpful in finding it, and worked diligently at it. He and his partner were nice, and worked well. I was pleased and thankful. They were doing a good job so I was able to get over the fact that I waited literally ALL day for him to show up. <br /> I left to do some shopping and my husband remained at the house with the men. I came home, unloaded groceries, and then my husband came inside and told me there had been a problem. He said the truck had leaked all over the driveway and the septic tank wasn't even empty. I went outside but since it was so late at night I couldn't really see anything. I told my husband not to pay the man the $400 he had originally asked for because he wasn't able to finish the job and because the truck had overflowed and he had spilled sewage all over the driveway and in the yard. But my husband paid him anyway. I finally went outside with a light and assessed the damage. There was sewage ankle deep all down my driveway and in my yard. It surrounded my van on two sides and smells unbelievably. <br /> I called the man and asked him what time he was going to come back tomorrow to clean up the mess he made in my yard and he said that wasn't his responsibility. I asked if that was a common thing, for him to leave sewage in the yards of clients and he said no, but it happened this time. He told me to get a water hose and wash it off the driveway. I explained that wouldn't work because then the sewage would contaminate the large pond at the bottom of the driveway. I also explained that I have an infant in the house and explained that I didn't think it would be environmentally safe to just wash it into the grass and pond. He said it wasn't his job to clean it up, that i should be thankful because he fixed my septic problem, and he should've just left when the tank wasn't where we thought it was. He said he worked hard to find it, and he did. <br /> What do I want? I want him to finish the job he started and clean the mess up properly. My house, yard, and vehicles all smell like sewage. I took pictures, lots of them, and even though it's night you can still see the mess. It's terrible. To have the word "environmental" in the name of a business I fully expected someone who would be more environmentally conscious. I expected him to have something to pour on the mess so it would clean up quickly. Now I have to go buy a ton of cat litter and hope that works because I don't want the mess contaminating the yard or the pond. My children play out there. My 9 month old grandson crawls in the grass. But the man didn't care. He just said it wasn't his job to clean it up. <br /> So. $400 later, sewage in my yard, and the expense of numerous bags of cat litter to try to clean up the spill,and the tank STILL isn't empty. He was right though, he did fix the septic problem. The toilets now flush and the shower drains properly. He just left me with an even bigger problem that I should have never had to deal with in the first place. <br /> If writing this doesn't work and the issue resolved, I will sue him, even if it's small claims court. In two weeks I will also file a complaint against him at the Better Business Bureau if it can't be resolved here. He offered not even an apology or sound of remorse. Even that would have gone a long way. Instead it was made to sound as if I was making a big deal out of nothing. Would sewage in your yard be nothing? I wonder what the EPA would have to say about it all? <br /> According to the EPA website, " Insufficiently treated sewage from septic systems can cause groundwater contamination, which can spread disease in humans and animals. Improperly treated sewage also poses the risk of contaminating nearby surface waters, significantly increasing the chance of swimmers contracting a variety of infectious diseases, from eye and ear infections to acute gastrointestinal illness and hepatitis." They also said, "When these pollutants are released <br /> into the ground, they eventually enter streams, rivers, lakes, and more, harming local ecosystems by killing native plants, fish, and shellfish." With this in mind, simply using a water hose to wash it into the grass and pond is simply unthinkable. And in my mind Illegal. And yet that is what he told us to do. <br /> I continue to be surprised and appalled. <br /> <br /> <br /Misty M.
- Business Description:Batson Enterprises offers a full range of septic system repairs and installation of both new and replacement septic systems. Our fully-trained and highly capable staff can handle any type of project including: • All Types of Leach Fields & Drainage Systems • Septic Tank Replacement, Concrete & Plastic • Commercial Grease Trap Installation & Repair • Sewer Systems • Shallow Absorption System Installation • Pressure Mound System Installation • Aerobic System Installation • Line & Baffle Replac..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Town Creek
- Minor Hill
- Saint Joseph
- Muscle Shoals
- Mount Hope
septic tank services in Rogersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elgin Environmental & Septic Service3552 Co Rd 92
- Elgin Environmental & Septic Service
- L.A. Septics540 Hughes Rd
- L.A. Septics
- PBS Services271 Nick Fitcheard Rd NW
- PBS Services
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services333 Bethel Road
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services
- Taylor Vault Company2011 S Eufaula Ave
- Taylor Vault Company