What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Russellville, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Russellville
- T.Jay Smith Construction LLCI had a 8 month project he showed up on time. He went over and above what he said he would do. Very helpful. The job went excellent. Thank you Tj Smith construction.
- Dennis Green's PavingMr. Dennis Green is an exceptional young man. I had recently moved to my new home and my driveway needed some help. I called Mr. Green and left a message. Within an hour, he returned my call. He scheduled a day to come out and give me an estimate. When he arrived that Friday, he measured the drive and gave his estimate in writing. I wasn't sure whether to install concrete or asphalt. He talked with me about the pros and cons of both because they do both. Dennis was very honest and informative. I decided to go with asphalt. And he backed up his estimate with a 6 month warranty. And on Monday morning, they were paving!! Dennis is a very personable man, respectful and a joy to be around. And his crew is top notch!! I would recommend this company to everyone
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- HENDERSON CONSTRUCTION & MOREVery satisfied with the work that was done. Dylan was very professional and made modifications that we requested without a problem. While they were doing the grading of the yard my septic tank encountered a problem. (nothing to do with the work they were performing). I asked them to look at it and he was able to dig down to the septic tanks and locate the problem. They were able to fix the issue the same day. All of this happened on a late Saturday afternoon and they stayed until the tank was functional. I cant thank them enough
- ROSSER SEPTIC TANK SVCIt was GREAT. They have been in business 46 years. My septic tank backed up in my house. It was an emergency. I called Rosser's and they showed up with in an hour. Very quickly fixed my problem with professionalism. They were very reasonably priced. I expected to pay more. I will use their services again
- Trousdale Backhoe & ExcavatingI like that the owner of the company is an honest man. He is very professional and he does everything according to the codes and regulations.
- CHASTAIN SERVICESThey are punctual and show up on time. They provide you with a quote and estimate upfront and stand beside their quote. They are professional and provide quality work. He was born and raised in the area and provides a good name for the business.
- Steve Watwood ExcavatingUpon building our house, our builder suggested an excavator, and told us we could choose our own. To make it easier, we decided to go with the one he used each time he built a house. Mr. Watwood was with us from beginning to end, and made everything so much easier. The first day he dug our footing so the guys could get started building, he dug the garage and filled it with rock. He leveled the ground once the masonry was done. He etched out for our drive, sidewalks, and patio. Finally he put in our septic tank so that the plumbing could function properly. He is licensed and insured. When we first met Mr. Watwood, he was rather intimidating, but he is a really sweet and honest man. He was always there on the day he said he was going to be. His employees seemed to have a pretty good understanding of what they were doing, and everything was satisfactory, not to mention his prices were competitive and he was always right on the money when it came to estimating what the work was going to cost us.... I have recommended him to so many others. He even dug a pool for my parents not too long ago
- NEWMAN EXCAVATING LLCThey were punctual, polite, and courteous. It was a pleasure. I am picky and I was pleasantly pleased.
- Dirty Heath's Bobcat/ExcavatorOnce we were able to get started he did the job in a timely manner. Very neat and cleaned up after job. Weather was our big holdup.
Excavators in Russellville
- Business Description:I have been around equipment my entire life that is part of why I chose to make it my career. My main focus is quality work and to make my customers happy. We are owner operated and I am on site for all services to ensure customer satisfaction. I love meeting new people and to seeing them excited about the Work I have done reassures me every day how much I love what I do. We offer free estimates for our services and would love to take a look at what you need done. Please call us or click for..Recent Review:He did a good job.Dylan S.
- Business Description:landscape and design and grading ,excavation,Road building,clearing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.Recent Review:It was fantastic. They did everything they said they gonna do.Bill F.
- Business Description:Our company can clear your land, install or repair driveways, grade land and install drainage for water management. We specialize in being able to overcome obstacles to complete your projects. We are a family owned local business. We are competitive in pricing and we can engineer projects ourselves to cut costs. We are family owned and operated. We have over 40 years combined experience in the construction field. our slogan is: "WE CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLERecent Review:It was fantastic. They were great people. They were friendly. They did a great job.Jeff S.
- Business Description:OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS is your solutions for any dirt work or clearing needs outside! We do anything from mobile home pads and drive ways to concrete footers and clearing lake lots! We have TONS of experience and recommendations to back our work as well! We would love to earn your business! FREE ESTIMATES AS WELL!Recent Review:Walter did a great job in a timely manner. Couldn’t ask for a more respectful guy! Will never have to look for anyone else, he has my business for here on out!Cody R.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:We have been in the Shoals Area for over 30 years. Doing new construction, remodeling, any thing that has to do with homes. Let our family help yours.
- Business Description:Alabama General Contractor Licence # 17254
- Business Description:McGehee Engineering Corp
- Business Description:Clate McDaniel has taken over 40 years of expierence handed down from his father and turned it into one of the fastest growing Excavation services in the world. Having travled across the planet and worked in every type of enviroment imaginable Lakeside Excavation is now ready to offer this service to all of the Great State of Alabama and beyond
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- Phil Campbell
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
excavators in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A 2 Z Home Services
- Beckham Septic Services760 Geneva Hwy
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.1055 Baskin Ferry Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- Beckham Septic Services
- Hutchins Backhoe & Septic Service2622 Goodwater Hwy
- Hutchins Backhoe & Septic Service
- Ingram Paving230 Ingram st
- Ingram Paving
- McGehee Engineering Corp450 19th St W
- McGehee Engineering Corp
- Outdoor Solutions1812 Cambridge St
- Outdoor Solutions
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services333 Bethel Road
- R & R Backhoe Dozer Septic Services