If a couple of humidifiers aren’t enough to moisten your space on dry winter days, there are plenty of tips and tricks that will help you do it naturally.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Moody, AL
There are 32 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Moody
- W C Wright & Son Heating and ACBrad did a great job on the installation of a 5-ton AC unit. He was on-time, courteous and professional.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirVery good cleaned both my units for years and took time to do the job correctly. Nice manners, professional and kind.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirThe technician arrived on time, was professional, neat, took care to wear shoe covers and his mask. He serviced the A/C units, and was tidy in putting things back in place. Overall, a very good experience.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirPerfect Service Heating and Air is the absolute best local company to support your HVAC needs. If you’re going anywhere else people are making fun of you!
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncI am very pleased with the work done for me last week in repairing my gas furnace. Another company had tried to repair it and could not and was in the process of ordering a very expensive replacement part(s) when I decided to cancel and look for help elsewhere. I contacted your office and your tech came out…diagnosed the problem…then proceeded to correct the problem without the need for expensive new parts. Your tech took the time to dissemble and locate the failed element which basically only required slight adjustment to correct completely! The cost was minimal compared to what the cost of replacement components would have been! Your tech knew his stuff and was great! I’m so glad I’ve found a company I can trust to do the job correctly!
- Perfect Service Heating & AirHave never worked with such a great group of professional folks. They arrive, ask about any issues, which we rarely have, check to assure no issues. I can highly recommend this company. On occasion they’ve discovered an issue, which they immediately fix. Very happy, no need to ever make a change.
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncThe tech was very friendly and knowledgeable of his craft arrived on time and worked very fast and efficiently. The staff when you call to set up an appointment was very helpful and nice and listened to exactly what I needed met all my expectations and then some would recommend to anyone and everyone
- Norrell Service ExpertsThe service was great, I am very happy with their service, I have been working with them for the past 16 years.
- AUX Home ServicesIt went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary
- Stability Mechanical, LLCVery well several times. Joe Turk and his group have performed my work for several new homes and remodels. Would definitely recommend!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Moody
- Business Description:**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provideRecent Review:Used them for several years, Overall pleased.Susan B.
- Business Description:Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in the Birmingham area since 1979. We are Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service. We stand by our work, and are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you with 5 star service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a yearRecent Review:Wilbur’s was very quick to respond to our call and give us an estimate. The work was done very well and everyone was very professional. Highly recommend them to everyone!Tricia H.
- Business Description:Stability Mechanical is family owned and operated. We service Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Our focus is quality and service. We can handle any service request for new construction or existing commercial and residential properties. We believe in hard work, quality products and dependable serviceRecent Review:It was the best service I’ve ever experienced. Prompt, reasonable and courteous.Lorie B.
- Business Description:Ethridge Heating and Air is a local, family-owned and operated company. We have been serving Birmingham and surrounding areas since 2002, when Jamie Ethridge established the company. Jamie personally has over 25 years in the HVAC industry. After working in the industry for several years, Jamie decided to create a company that is focused on personalized service where personal comfort and quality work is of the utmost importance. Throughout that time Ethridge Heating and Air has kept pace by co..Recent Review:They called to say Andrew was on his way. He arrived soon after that. He immediately got to work and told me what the problem was and explained what would be done. He let me know about my HVAC overall health and explained the upcoming 2020 EPA changes to freon used by my unit. I will not hesitate to call on Ethridge again. I'm very happy with their workDale J.
- Business Description:Complete residential and commercial heating and cooling service and sales including Geo Thermal systems, sheet metal fabrication, grease hood installation, grease duct fabrication and attic insulation. Proud member of the TVA Energy RIght Partners programRecent Review:I am very pleased with the work done for me last week in repairing my gas furnace. Another company had tried to repair it and could not and was in the process of ordering a very expensive replacement part(s) when I decided to cancel and look for help elsewhere. I contacted your office and your tech came out…diagnosed the problem…then proceeded to correct the problem without the need for expensive new parts. Your tech took the time to dissemble and locate the failed element which basically only required slight adjustment to correct completely! The cost was minimal compared to what the cost of replacement components would have been! Your tech knew his stuff and was great! I’m so glad I’ve found a company I can trust to do the job correctly!david j.
- Business Description:We specialize in home electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling and major appliance service and repair. We provide up front, guaranteed pricing on every job. If our technician ever smokes, swears or leaves any mess in your home the service is free! And you always get our OnTime guaranty - Service OnTime or we pay YOU 59!. We have earned Angie's List Super Service Awards for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020.. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We have been lo..Recent Review:This is the worse service I have ever received being a prime member of any company. 1st issue of concern is when the technician, Brandon Moore, came out to inspect my water tank and stated that the issue was due to my water tank being 2006 (50Gal-Rheem82v52-2) and was past it's prime. The technician (I call him that with the most sarcastic sound as possible) stated that my price, as a prime member, for a water tank was $1705 for 8year and $2142 for a 12 year. I've since priced the water tanks and could have gotten a much but good quality for $399. Brandon stated that as a prime member he quoted me the cheapest rate possible. He didn't include any time of installation fee or parts for the water heater but the full amount needed. 2nd issue of concern was that as a prime member, I am allotted 1 free tune up on electrical and plumbing yearly. I requested Brandon Moore perform a tune up on my water tank to see if it would fix the issue but was discouraged because he stated he would have to drain the water tank (getting rid of all calcium deposits) as well as replace the electrical panel and due to the age of my water tank a tune up would have no effect on my water tank producing hot water. Brandon Moore advised that I should get another water tank. I contacted my brother, who is neither a plumber nor an electrician, to advise that I still did not have hot water after the technicians left. My brother inspected my hot water tank and advised that the electrical panel looks like it went out. I went to Home Depot and paid $28.98 for at Rheems Electric WH repair kit (4500W/24OV+Thermo). My brother replaced the electrical panel and once he flips the fuse at my fuse box, my tank immediately started to heat up. 3rd issue of concern is when I contacted the company the next day to inquire about a receipt for my credit card payment; I was advised that they do not send receipts until the invoice is paid in full. I instructed Taylor, the rep I spoke with that I paid the invoice in full with a credit card and not a debit card before the technicians left therefore I needed my payment confirmation receipt. I verified my email address and waited for my receipt. My work order and invoice was processed 11/18/2020 but as of today 11/22/2020, I've yet to get a receipt or any email advising of the order from 11/18/2020. I have since verified that the credit card payment processed successfully. I'm am very upset, frustrated and sad that I was taken advantage of and lied to by this company who I was advised was reputable. The technician verified that I live alone therefore he knew that there was not a male around that could vouch for the misinformation I was given. I've paid for my plan as well as paid for service that I DID NOT RECEIVE. The technician knew that I didn't have hot water when he left my home and fully thought I would call them the next day to pay for a brand new water tank. He neither wanted to help me nor do I feel he cared that I was both paying for and quoted prices he KNEW were way more than the standard rates. I was also advised that my water was showing a leak so they did fix my commode. The price for changing the tube coming out the wall you wonder, well that cost me $261. I was advised that I would have a rebuilt commode, but all they did was change the tubes. Yes, I agree.... Yikes. Would I recommend this company, NO I WILL NOT!! As an African American female, I feel that this company was not looking out for my best interest. If you are a single female, don’t use this company because they will likely take advantage of youDeAnnea C.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessaryBrett M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic job. Came out, assessed the problem, quoted a very fair price, and replaced the motor immediately. I will definitely be relying on this company for any future work.Noah C.
- Business Description:Same day or next day service for HVAC or appliance repair! Emergency service available. 33 years of experience has gifted me with the knowledge to be quick & efficient in every repair. We offer 1 year warranty on parts and a 90 day warranty on labor if any issues arise. We offer professional HVAC & appliance repair services. Our customers are always satisfied and happy they call usRecent Review:Excellent! He is the best repair man you'll ever find, and his prices are extremely reasonable!John S.
- Business Description:We have been serving the greater Birmingham area since 1972. That’s 38 years of the utmost professional installation and service. We are planning our future here as well. We feel our future is hinged on our commitment to our customers. We know we must earn your business by providing what you need, when you need it, at a value. Therefore, we will only suggest what we feel to be top-quality equipment and materials. We will only employ trustworthy, courteous craftsmen to come into your residence..Recent Review:Ethan was knowledgeable and professional, polite and courteous.Frank B Y.
Deals in Moody for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Have your heat pump inspected annually to maintain your entire heating system. Regular maintenance of your HVAC system will help keep you comfortable year-round.
System type, desired comfort features, and energy efficiency are just a few of the decisions you will need to make before investing in a new furnace. Here are eight tips to consider when evaluating the right type of furnace for your home.
HVAC contractors in Moody
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Electric Wiring1609 33rd Street Ensley
- A1 Ent LLC1125 13th St N
- Absolute AirPO Box 534
- Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning3570 Alabama Highway 69 South
- ACTION AIR LLCPO Box 1057
- Air Builders LLC131 Royal Oaks Dr.
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- AIR ONE SERVICES8220 FARLEY AVE
- Air Tech Mechanical Contractors LLC.p.o. box 39075
- Air-1 Inc.1906 Charlotte Dr.
- Aire Serv Over the Mountain3648 Vann Rd
- Alabama Cooling & Heating6111 Towhee Drive
- Alatec Heating & CoolingPO Box 400
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- All Around Heating and Cooling, LLC7001 Crestwood Blvd., Suite #820A
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMERICAN AIR SYSTEMS INC2645 DOLLY BROOK LN
- Anderson Air Services Inc.6751 Remington Cir
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARCTIC AIR7127 SHACKLEFORD RD
- armstrong and self maintenance llc4751 red valley rd
- Armstrong Plumbing & Maintenance3702 Red Valley Rd
- Attic Insulation Company Inc4340 Powell Ave S
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- A-1 Electric Wiring
- Bakane's Service Company365 Osprey Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc78 Lindsey Rd
- Bathroom Plumbing Moody AL3400 Moody Pkwy
- Beckham Controls, Mechanical Service, & Lighting33 Forest Trail
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2406 Valleydale Rd
- Bennett's Heating and Cooling3100 Lorna Road
- BlueRidge Heating and Air, Inc1678 Montgomery Hwy
- BOJIFFY Heating & Air Conditioning2100 Centennial Drive Suite 200
- BROTHERS HVAC&ELECTRICAL SERVICE160 Hackberry Cir
- Buckner Plumbing & Heating Co2749 Queenstown Rd
- BULLARD MECHANICAL SERVICE CO840 Railroad Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Bakane's Service Company
- C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC4338 Wind Song Ln
- Cahaba Repair & Maintenance Contractors, LLC472 Tarrant Road
- CG Contracting2332 Burns Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Christian and Son LLC Heating And Cooling9868 Hwy 91
- CK ServicesPO Box 382284
- CLASSIC PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING2609 OLD ROCKY RIDGE RD
- Cleghorn HVAC23 East Choccolocco St
- Climate Control Service Experts7291 Cottage Hill Rd
- Comfort Now Heating and Air Conditioning LLC315 Forest Dr
- Comfort Technology, LLCPO Box 3285
- Comfort Zone Heating and Air1845 Pebble Lake Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT INC5071 CARDINAL STREET
- Cool Breeze2165 Rocky Ridge Road
- Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning2539 John Hawkins Pkwy 101-177
- C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC
- Mainline Heating & Air Inc3300 Hwy 11
- Master Rooter913 Ann St
- Mastercraft Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Co. Inc.314 Barker Drive
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Metro Mechanical Inc278 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
- Metro Mechanical Inc1395 Old Mcdonough Hwy
- Midsouth Installers3408 Briscoe Dr
- MPE Services7787 AL-75
- Mr. Electric of BirminghamPO Box 130399
- Myers Air Conditioning Heating & PlumbingPO Box 1783
- Myers Comfort Specialists260 Commerce Parkway
- Mainline Heating & Air Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- New Era Heating And Cooling LLC5003 Gary Ave
- New Level Heating &Cooling LLC3721 Hemlock Ave SW
- Nicholas Heating and Cooling, LLC1440B Highway 11
- Norrell Service Experts2524 Commerce Sq W
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair