Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Alabama: Plumbers
12/31/2021

2551 Balco Rd

Birmingham, AL 35210

Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in the Birmingham area since 1979. We are Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service. We stand by our work, and are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you with 5 star service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year....

plumbers (254)HVAC Companies (71)drain cleaning (26)water heaters (18)home remodeling (9)sewer cleaning (7)well & water pump repair (6)handyman (6)insulation (5)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)gas fireplace repair (3)

09/09/2021

Wilbur’s was very quick to respond to our call and give us an estimate. The work was done very well and everyone was very professional. Highly recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
We had a broken sewer pipe

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

06/04/2021

Great, the serviceman Todd was very cautious. He arrived on time and explained what was being done.

Description of Work
Hvac tuneup

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thanks for the review, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]-we're so pleased that Todd was able to replace that electrical phasing unit for you. And he's told us that you joined the Pink Plan! Welcome to the club!

10/04/2020

Excellent services. I can't recommend Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing more highly.

Description of Work
AC unit fixing

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

11/07/2019

They were outstanding. They were here when they said they were going to be. Always on-time. Very prompt and gracious. I can't say enough about how great they are.

Description of Work
They installed two HVAC units for me.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

07/03/2019

My niece scheduled to have her cloth's dryer vent cleaned to satisfy a home inspection. The appointment was set for Friday, June 28, 2019, at 12:30 PM. Both her mother and I stayed at the home and waited for the technician while my niece went to her closing. Wilbur's technician never showed up or called. Sometime after six thirty that evening, my niece was able to got in touch with a man at Wilbur...

Description of Work
Cloths Dryer Vent Cleaning on roof

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

06/24/2019

Technician was on time and quickly fixed the problem.

Description of Work
AC not running/starting.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

10/29/2018

Had an issue with my sewage ejection pump. Wilburs came out and didn't even take it apart and said the pump and basin needed to be replaced. Sent quote for $3600 (with a 5% discount it was $3439). Had second plumber (Git er done) come look and he unclogged the pump and got it working in about 30 minutes Charged me $125. Even if it wasn't completely unnecessary, Wilbur's claim that $3439 was a reas...

Description of Work
Sewage Ejection Pump Repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Review for Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing - 2551 Balco Rd, Birmingham, AL - 37515488

11/29/2017

Repair was quickly and there is no leaking now! Approx. Cost $150.

Description of Work
Repair leak in garbage disposal/sink drain line.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

10/11/2017

Called Wilburs, said they couldn't come out until next day, but would be first stop so would be between 8 and 9. They arrived after 9, but that's fine. They went through a battery of sales pitches for other services and finally got down to the problem at hand. The professional assessment amounted to running water in the sink and watching it back up and pronounced, yes, you have a clogged sink! The...

Description of Work
I had a clogged sink

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

10/10/2017

They were great on the phone at helping to set up the appointment, but the repairmen were almost 2 hours late when they did show up. The people on the phone were really good at keeping in contact and letting me know about how much later the team would be there and when I called to get an update they answered the call and answered my questions professionally and apologized for the delay in repairme...

Description of Work
I purchased a 2 toilet tune up because our toilets have been running and we have had a high water bill.

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Installation & repair services of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning, appliance installation, Whole house generators & minor electrical work.

Industrial work.