To repair your broken furnace or clean your ducts, call an experienced HVAC technician. Learn how to find and hire the best professional for the job.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Centreville, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Centreville
- FusionCRS Cleaning & Restoration ServicesI have used Fusion several times in the last 10 years. The office staff (Brenda) is always helpful and professional. The actual cleaning staff (Carlos) were prompt, professional, gentle with my condo and belongings and did an outstanding job.
- Freedom Heating & CoolingI called them to get a second opinion on a price quote to replace one of four AC units in my home. I also asked them to clean all ducts in my newly purchased home. I was so happy with their professionalism (the inspector showed me much more than the first company) that I decided to use their services even though they were more expensive. I even showed them the price quote from the first company and they actually lowered their price to get closer to my first quoted price. They were able to immediately schedule a crew that arrived the next day (30 minutes early!) and completed the work within 4 hours. They also did a great job on cleaning my ducts/HVAC system since it covered 3 floors and 33 vents! I will definitely use them again
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co IncService was very efficient! The area was left neat and in order when he completed the job. Very friendly, but professional and answered any/all questions I had. VERY honest and trustworthy! HIGHLY recommend this company!
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co IncWe bought our home less than a year ago. When we moved in, I noticed a musty odor in the house. I also noticed some fuzzy blackish-green round colonies growing around some of the upstairs air registers. We called in a mold expert and the HVAC company that the previous owners had used. Both assured us that it was not mold and just dirt. Although I was skeptical of their conclusion, we did nothing at that time.In August, the smell became unbearable. I found Indoor Air Cleaning and Services on Angie's list. Rickey came and investigated. He opened up our air ducts and showed me the mold growth inside. He also found that there was insufficient insulation around where the air registers were connected to the attic air ducts providing the perfect damp, dark environment for mold growth since the hot humid Alabama air could condensate inside the air ducts. He gave us a quote to clean the air ducts and seal up around the air registers. He also told us about installing a UV light. We hired him.He communicates well with his customers. He is there when he says he will be there, he does the work he says he going to do, and he does it at the price he quotes. I saw how well they cleaned the air registers and the area around them, how they insulated and sealed the area between them and the attic, and was given instruction on how to maintain the UV light system. The main thing is my upstairs does not have the musty odor anymore. It smells fresh and clean.We will need to replace our very old downstairs HVAC unit in the next few years and I now have an HVAC company that I can trust to do things the right way
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co IncMy older home had a musty smell no matter how much I cleaned. Other companies came and gave me estimates around $3,000 to correct the problem. Indoor Air was the only company who planned to install ultraviolet lights to kill mold and spores before they developed. So after thoroughly cleaning all of my duct work, the lights were installed. The cost was around $1200 which included a mold test. My home has never smelled so fresh and clean. I have been able to throw away all of the plug ins that I was using to mask the smell. If you have an older home or are on a crawl space.....this is a MUST in order for you to experience clean healthy air
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co IncRick is a stand up guy that has serviced my A/C and heating unit for 3 years. He is a great guy and tells the truth, he will not give you the run around.
- SERVPROVery customer-oriented sales staff. Got us in for duct and rug cleaning the week of new year's so we could get it done pre-furniture move. Great carpet-cleaning team, spent a lot of time on spots. Air duct cleaning very thorough on day 1, not quite as thorough on day 2. Overall good service, but very expensive for a shop-vac type suction machine
Last update on March 15, 2021
Air Duct Cleaners in Centreville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Air pollution can stem from many sources. Learn why a highly rated New Jersey service provider says air duct cleaning is beneficial and how to hire the best.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find air duct cleaners in
- West Blocton,
- Lake View,
air duct cleaners in Centreville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
Theodore, Alabama 36582
- Air Doctor
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning1787 Williams Dr
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning
- Ductz of Birmingham8671 Spruiell St
Leeds, Alabama 35094
- Ductz of Birmingham
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- FILTER SERVICE COMPANY INC3121 25th Ave
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
- FILTER SERVICE COMPANY INC
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co Inc14185 Chapel Park Dr
Cottondale, Alabama 35453
- Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co Inc
- JD Handyman15997 Lock 9 Rd
Fosters, Alabama 35463
- JD Handyman
- Norrell Service Experts2524 Commerce Sq W
Irondale, Alabama 35210
- Norrell Service Experts