Indoor Air Cleaning & Service Co Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2010

Additional email - ndorair@yahoo.com locally $85.00 trip and dianostic. We do not charge after hours or overtime rates....

AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to code.

Healthy Home Professionals Is a Family Owned And Operated Business. We Strive To Provide The BEST Quality Of Work And Customer Service In The Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent, And Crawlspace Services Industry.

07/22/2016

I was very happy. He did a diagnostic and added freeon to the unit. He is also very professional and the prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

04/13/2016

First he came out and checked every part of my system. He even had meters to check the air flow of the air vents. I had 5 different AC companies out before him and no one did a fraction of what he did. They all charged me for replacing parts that did not fix my problem. He checked my attic and told me I needed more insulation and that was the cause of the mold in my bathroom. After I added more in...

Description of Work
Inspection and Installed new AC/heater.

04/05/2016

He was very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
HVAC home inspection

08/15/2015

Good work, and professional service.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts and check for mold.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/19/2012

Came out on Sunday without charging us afterhours fees!

Description of Work
Our air conditioner stopped working in the middle of August on a Sunday. We called Indoor Air and he was willing to come out on Sunday without charging us additional fees for being after hours. He fixed the problem and cleaned the unit. He did recommend that we replace the unit and even though his pricing for a new unit seemed a little high I would definitely use him again for mantainance. I might look around for estimates though before replacing the unit.

We did replace the unit

Heating and Cooling Equipment sales and service. Repair and or Replace. Duct Cleaning , Dryer vent cleaning, Exhaust fan cleaning. Mold Testing. Air Quality Testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover