Air Doctor

With Angi since August 2012

7719 Bellefield Drive East

Theodore, AL 36582

3 service techs and owner, invoice billing and 65.00 service call, $45.00 off bill if you identify yourself as angie's list customer

11/30/2015

Pamela P.

Air Doctor replaced the motor in my air conditioning unit. It went out in the spring of 2014 and I had to wait three weeks to have a new one installed. Air Doctor came out on Saturday and was back on Monday with the new unit which was still under warranty. He was very prompt, professional and pleasant. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced motor in air conditioning unit.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/11/2014

Amelia P.

I received prompt, efficient, professional services.

Description of Work
Air Doctor Services charged my unit with Freon.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/11/2014

Kailyn C.

Air Doctor Services replaced a heating element in my stove. I received fast and professional services. Great job!

Description of Work
replaced heating element in my stove.

Category appliance repair

10/20/2014

Kailyn C.

The contractor was friendly, reasonable, and efficient. I was very pleased with the service I received. I would highly recommend Air Doctor Services to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Installed a relay for my refridgerator

Category appliance repair

10/20/2014

Amelia P.

The install job went well. I am sitting in an ice cold house right now thanks to Air Doctor Services. The contractor handled everything professionally.

Description of Work
Air Doctor Services installed a new unit for my place of residency. The contractor was very friendly, fair, professional, and punctual. I would recommend their services to anyone needing an A/C install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/13/2014

Ayana P.

It went very well. The technician identified the problem very quickly. My unit was extremely low of coolant and thus needed to be recharged. After recharging my unit, the technician rechecked the vents within the home to make sure the outside unit wad performing properly.

Description of Work
The provider came in to my dwelling and checked my all of my vents and measure the air flow. The provider then went outside to my unit to check fluid levels and leaks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair

Hughes Handyman Service

Top quality Appliance Repair, service and Installation. We have over a decade of experience working on household appliances in Mobile, Alabama. We work on all common brand household appliances including Samsung, LG, and whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore ect.

Air Plus LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in heating and ac services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Comfort Pros

Hot, cold, tired of being miserable? You don’t deserve to live that way. Comfort Pros believes in delivering the choice and control you want, the affordability you need and the quality you deserve. Just take the next step and book a service appointment. Call or text 251-234-0854 to get the comfort you deserve.

Satisfaction

install, repair, troubleshoot , and service a/c systems, gas furnaces, heat pumps clean air duct piping, returns, repair stoves gas or electric, dryers, washers, refrigerators, freezers