If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Homer, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Homer
- Rock LandscapingIt went especially well--much better than I expected! The photo is an old one, but it shows the size of the flower box that was repaired.
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and son Dave exceeded my wildest expectations. Based on highly positive reviews on Angie's List I contacted Dave for a bid - which was done very promptly and with excellent communication. Honestly, I knew this was going to be a really hard job, and even with a great provider I had minimal expectations. Dave hit this one out of the park. He got that floor as flat a billard table and as smooth as a baby's bottom. He then proceeded to do a perfect, seamless, one-piece vinyl shot that frankly I did not realize could be done. Better still was his eye for detail, and spotting other little problem areas. He recommended some very easy fixes that offered great benefit - but not in a way I felt pressured to act (and in fact I felt very "taken care of"). Also greatly welcomed was the professionalism shown in work habits, promptness, cleanliness, etc. Saying I'm stoked is a gross understatement. I knew ahead of time that you have to be a bit patient with getting on Dave's schedule (but he is very honest about the timelines) - but man is it ever worth the wait! I have already made sure I'm in the queue for some outside work this summer read less
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesWe worked with Matt at Alaskan Concrete Specialties on our patio. Matt was able to suggest some good improvements to our project, and the end result came out great.
- FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTIONWow. My property looks valuable now. They do beautiful rock work. Neighbors and passers-by were taking pictures of it. The crew was on time every day, worked very hard for a full eight hours or more a day, the owner (Mr. Aliki Inoke) oversaw the job site each morning and afternoon. They did more than I asked for and have an artful eye, leaving some trees and removing others so that the end effect looked as if it had always been there read less
- Advanced ConcreteVery professional, very creative, trustworthy, hard working, communicative throughout all phases. Perfect performance. Based on this experience, we are using Advanced Concrete for additional work this new work season. 2013.
- Advanced ConcreteJordan and Derry did a great job. Jordan was very responsive considering how small the job was. I had contacted three other concrete companies and could not either get them to return my calls or give me a bid. Jordan gave me a bid after looking at pictures of the area; we set up a date for the work to be performed, and then he called a couple of days before and asked if they could come out that evening and begin prepping the area. They arrived around 6pm and were here until 10pm. They returned on the date arranged to do the work and were done by 2pm. The kennel floor looks great and the work was done to spec. I thought the price was a little high but considering how responsive Jordan was, how small the job was, and the fact that I could not get anyone else to give me a bid or call me back, I'm happy with it. I would use Advanced Concrete again read less
- GMG General, IncThey took the time to rope off & construct temporary wood platforms for my tenants to walk over the newly poured sidewalks enabling the concrete to properly cure. The crew applied proper grading for the sidewalks and asphalt patch repairs. They weren't the cheapest bid but overall I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about the quality of work during & after the repairs. Would definitely use GMG General again if every given the opportunity read less
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC1-800-Asphalt sealed our driveway installed by them last fall. I meant to review them then and didn't so I will now. I called many companies to remove our existing concrete driveway that was cracked and had a couple of sunken areas that caused a few falls on the ice. Only a few responded and it seemed clear they weren't interested in a small job because most quotes were astronomical. 1-800-Asphalt was happy for my business as small as it was. The price quoted was in line with the reasonable bids I'd received and unlike the others said they could do it before the following Spring. From the very beginning the relationship went well. I felt like family member. They kept in contact until the work was complete.They did a superb job for a fair price and were friendly! They sealed our driveway and did just as nice a job as the original install. I am comfortable recommending 1-800-Asphalt read less
- Foundation Supportworks of AlaskaI was given an estimate. The technology is modest. They just need a higher technology. Overall, they have an A grade, and I will use them in the future.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Homer
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers read lessThomas C.
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
concrete contractors in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!