When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Homer, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Homer
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsJob well done. . Timely, effective, fairly priced. Follow-up. Would highly recommend their services.
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsGreat! Doug communicated well and was very personable. He explained his process and seemed very knowledgeable. We had two other company come out but Apex was the only company that was able to really get rid of the bugs.
- Apex Pest Control SolutionsWork was performed with attention to detail, and very courteous to tenants. I have used multiple time and always very happy with the work.
- Bulwark Exterminating-HoustonThe technician Gervase Lee showed up on time for my scheduled appointment and took care of the problem in a timely manor.
- Eagle Pest Control & Tree Service7/2019. Found evidence of carpenter ants chewing up our window sill/frame. Called Randy on Sunday night and left a message. He was at our home the next day (before noon) and treated our house. FAST!! So pleased he came out soooo quickly. FYI. He had treated our house 2 yrs prior because we had seen ants near the house. This time they were actively chewing our window frame; guestimating for a month read less
- Southwest Pest MGMTWent well; he gave me good advice about raking leaves, mulch away from the walls of house, also told me I had an armadillo tunneling thru mulch!
- Bad Brad's Bed Bug BustersBrad is hands-down the BEST bed-bug exterminator you will find! You don’t need to look any further, I spent hours and hours researching treatment options and Brad is everything you need and more! As a single mother of 2 young children, I had no choice but to be hyper-critical about who I trusted to come into my home and handle this problem. My kids and I were getting bitten at night so I was already desperate, and I knew I was a target for swindlers. In my situation, I literally couldn't afford to make a mistake in who I hired. I did A LOT of looking around! Trust me when I say Brad is the only man for the job! Brad got back to me immediately after I texted him and was at my place to do an inspection that same day! He made friends with my kids, let them look at a dead bug he found, and entertained their 101 questions. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I knew within just a few minutes I had made the right choice. He gave me a quote that beat everyone else in town and I was completely bed-bug free in a matter of days!! Brad went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for, he literally became a hero and friend to my kids and I. He was genuine and kind-hearted, it was clear that he wasn't just there to do a job, he honestly cared about my families well-being, which is priceless. I would give Brad a million stars if I could!!! Definitely the best customer service I've ever experienced, with affordable service prices and prompt service! Brad is whole package read less
- United Pest Solutions IncOur daughter, living in our home in Seattle, reported house was infested with rat mites, and complained of being bitten Because we had been planning a major remodel within 1 month, did not want rat removal at this time. Company came out, did thorough analysis, and came up with a solution that would fix the problem of mites (insecticide) yet save us money by not removing rodents yet. They gave lots of excellent advice on how to prevent in the future, what to watch for during remodel to prevent. Our daughter is now mite free, and it's guaranteed for 90 days (until we do the permanent fixes that will keep rodents/birds out of the house read less
- United Pest Solutions IncIt went very well. Our daughter was living in a house we bought as investment and future rental, that was in terrible condition. She had started complaining of itching/rash, and we thought after doing research that it was probably due to mite infestation. Technician came over to do evaluation, went all over house--into attic, and explored exterior and interior of house-- to determine extent of problem. Recommended spraying for mites, as there were so many potential points of entry (house was in terrible condition, after having had absolutely no maintenance for 50+ years) that it wouldn't have been cost effective to patch. Sprayed the entire house and attic, and my daughter's rash and itching from mite bites went away immediately. Came back to do post inspection to make sure problem had been addressed, at least temporarily (real fix will be to plug all points of entry, in process right now) read less
- Pied Piper Pest ControlI have been struggling and battling with bed bugs for years at my parents home because they are elderly and can't do much on there own. Pied piper came and completly got rid of ebery bug in there home in an amazing 2 weeks. Unbelievable. So frendly and so helpful. They addressed and answered every concern I had. Well worth the price I had to pay read less
Pest Control Companies in Homer
Deals in Homer for Pest Control
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
pest exterminators in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!