You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Homer, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Homer
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Wiring Up AK Electric LLCBrian was very prompt about returning calls, and he and Anthony arrived on time and installed the fans, including trim around the ceiling where the old fans had been cut out. We are very happy with the fans and with the quality of service. Definitely will call them again when we have another project. Pricing seemed reasonable
- Spartan ContractingExtremely well! Levi with Spartan Contracting is a consummate professional. He provided a detailed quote for the work to be done and even completed several other significant tasks for no additional charge. If you need prompt, professional work done on your home, Spartan Contracting is who to call!
- Wiring Up AK Electric LLCBrian was prompt from the beginning with coming out to the house, to getting me a quote and scheduling a day to get the work done. Compared to other companies he had the most affordable prices as well. Would definitely recommend and hire again.
- Wiring Up AK Electric LLCVery fast response, and very efficient service! Would be happy to call on Wire Up AK Electrical in the future!
- Wiring Up AK Electric LLCCoordinated well with other trade contractror. Performed work exactly as instructed for a reasonable price. Adjusted to my scheduling needs and arrived as scheduled. Courteous young man who clearly enjoys his work.
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough
- Wiring Up AK Electric LLCBrian came out. He was very professional. Of the three estimates I got, he was the one I was most comfortable with. He said he'd send an estimate right away. I explained that I'm disabled and really need this done. He said he understood. I called him a week later to let him know I hadn't received an estimate. He said that was the office and he couldn't do anything about that so he'd ask. I emailed today (13 days later) and he responded that he wouldn't be able to do it. I'm quite angry and think it was extremely unprofessional to make me chase him. He could have let me know when he first came to inspect. My disability is starting to cause problems at work because this hasn't been addressed. I will not contact him again for work
- Jensen ConstructionIn two days the Davids completed a whirlwind of maintenance projects (repairing deck, stairs, roof fascia, flashing, window frames), as well as installed a brand new picture window with such attention to detail it was simply astounding. We will ave them back in the spring, and anyone with an older house looking to get some professional help can stop looking right now and give Jensen Construction a call
- Himmelwright ConstructionWe were pleased that Brad was available and interested in helping us out, even though it was right in the middle of the summer construction season. The project consisted of two phases. The first was building a ramp in the garage and widening the front porch where it comes in from the garage. The second phase was widening the doorways inside our home so that the wheelchair could enter easily into the bathrooms and bedrooms. He also installed foldup grab bars in the bathrooms to make transfers easier from the wheelchair to the toilets. Brad did a fabulous job with both phases, as well as the cleanup, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcomes. We liked the fact that he was easy going and open to our suggestions for refinements in design. A true craftsman, Brad also made several suggestions of his own that we readily agreed to. Brad referred us to other specialists, such as a sheet rock installer and a painter, which saved us a lot of time and streamlined the work. Like every other contractor we’ve known, Brad keeps a flexible work schedule, but this didn’t prevent him from completing the work on time so that we could happily bring my wife back home again
Electricians in Homer
- Business Description:Supreme Electric is a family owned and operated business established in 2010 by Justin Morgan and Keith Willard. We realized there was a growing need to establish an electrical contracting company that focused on a set of core values that seemed to be lacking in others. We operate Supreme based on truthfulness, transparency, tradesman ship, trust and a dedication to our customers no matter how small the project that is unmatched by other contractors. You will recognize our level of excellence..Recent Review:Extremely expensive for what needed to be done.B M.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up..Recent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need doneJeanne B.
- Business Description:We are your electrical and audio video solution. bringing you the highest quality in service and equipment. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:It was amazing. They were very professional. The owner was taking the account what I wanted done, quick work, good attitude, and focused on their work.Isaac M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Electricians in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!