Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Fairbanks, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Fairbanks
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairWe had them for repairing our appliance. Many many thanks to Roy from Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.
- Altrol Heating Cooling & PlumbingI did have someone come out and look at my Samsung dryer and refrigerator which both died almost immediately after the warranty was over. They were the only one I could find that would work on a Samsung product. The other two companies they didn't offer any service, but Altrol did work on Samsung. They did work on the furnace and home maintenance, like cleaning out dryer ducts and stuff like that. As I understand it's a national company. They did a repair on the dryer. The belts were broken. I went to the store to get a new one and it didn't seem to work and so that's why I called them and they came out. I tried to get other people in town to either come to the house or have me take the dryer to them. They were the only ones who would work on a Samsung appliance in Fairbanks. They were very efficient and got the dryer working very quickly. What they did was replace the belt, but there were some special tools to that were needed to do it. So, again a month later my refrigerator, maybe a month later my refrigerator stopped working and it was also a Samsung. They came out, and they estimated it would cost $2,100 to fix it. I said well if I'm going to send that kind of money I'll take a new one. It also was barely out of warranty, it looked like new appliance barely out of warranty. I didn't get another Samsung because it was so hard to find anybody to work on it. It wasn't that old and it shouldn't cost $2,100 to fix it. I think their estimate for free I don't think I had any cost the second time. I was able to buy another refrigerator that was similar. It had all the bells and whistles as my older one or most of them. It was less than that amount of money. They were friendly, they came out right away. They got it done quickly, they cleaned up right after themselves. But considering it took them five minutes for 300, still, that was a lot of money. They're a little bit high, but their service was good.The fact that they responded to y request quickly and they were careful. They did it quickly. I had a paper trail, so if I wanted to file this for tax purposes or whatever. They were professional, they didn't leave a mess behind
- Altrol Heating Cooling & PlumbingGreat. The guy was very forthright, punctual, and assured me that my house was not the messiest he'd seen. While he was here, I had him look at my freezers and we made arrangements for him to work on those. He had to order parts for my washer, and said for me to keep my old washer and dryer for as long as I could get replacement parts...which I appreciated. Once the parts arrived he was back and got everything working again
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COI have called Appliance Service Co several times. Each time the service has been prompt, competent, professional and fairly priced. I would recommend this repair service to anyone.
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COThe parts man was very helpful - determining which part I needed can be tedious, as the schematic can be difficult to decipher. He was patient, thorough and made sure that we had determined exactly which parts I needed/wanted. It took about 20 minutes total, as there were similar parts on the schematic - I appreciate his thoroughness, as I would rather take a little time on the front end than receive the wrong part, shipping, returns, etc. They called me when my parts were in; when I arrived to pick them up, they knew right where they were :) It is a pleasure ordering parts from Appliance Service Co/Arrow Appliance! I also use this company for appliance repair: Todd is our favorite appliance tech! And he is knowledgeable, efficient, quick (in a good way), happy to answer questions and give helpful advice Todd is our "Go-To" guy for appliance repairs
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COThe technition knew his product well. The cost of the diagnostic was applied to the overall bill when the work was completed. He was accurate, professional and really knowledgeable. These are traits lacking in many Fairbanks businesses. I would use them again.
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COTechnician thought it was due to occasional hard water from water utility. Said to wait and watch (with door closed to avoid spill), and see if it continues. He was correct. Have used them before, very professional and always know what's needed. Even showed me how to clean a clogged filter, to avoid needing a call out and save me $$ in the future
- Altrol Heating Cooling & PlumbingMy refrigerator stopped working, and it was also a Samsung. They came out, and they estimated it would cost $2,100 to fix it. I said well if I'm going to send that kind of money I'll take a new one. It also was barely out of warranty, it looked like new appliance barely out of warranty I didn't get another Samsung because it was so hard to find anybody to work on it wasn't that old and it shouldn't cost $2,100 to fix it. I think their estimate for free I don't think I had any cost the second time. I was able to buy another refrigerator that was similar. It had all the bells and whistles as my older one or most of them. It was less than that amount of money. I needed my furnace tuned up. They were punctual, they were professional, but I felt like the price was higher than it should be. They came when they said they were going to come. They came very quickly. They gave me a detailed estimate. It wasn't just well it will cost you $2,100. They wrote it down on a card for me and how long it was going to take. So, it was a logical estimate. I might use them again because they are a really prompt, they come out right away. But the furnace person that originally installed it, he was very responsive also. He really knew that furnace and did it or had the price that Atrol had quoted. It was a big discrepancy in the price and I kind of questioned why
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COI called and they said my dishwasher was too new of a model for them to work on it. I thought this was rather odd but at least they were up-front about their capabilities before having me spend money on their services.
- APPLIANCE SERVICE COWhy would you charge a diagnostic fee if the customer is willing to give you the appliance for parts if the repair is not economical?
Appliance Repair Experts in Fairbanks
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Licensed Handyman Contractor
Deals in Fairbanks for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
appliance repair services in Fairbanks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Star HeatingPO BOX 58613
- Blue Star Heating
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair