Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Willow, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Willow
- RED DOG MASONRYContractor actually got to job two weeks ahead of schedule, and performed the work in a late-winter cold snap that saw temperatures dip to below zero overnight. Work was accomplished ahead of schedule and below bid. Contractor returned to site after breakup and re-leveled the backfill around the repair site read less
- Affordable ConstructionHe did a great job. He was great. He was on time. He was willing to do small jobs like putting a door to large jobs like putting a beam in the garage. We were very pleased with him. We originally hired him to do the deck. We asked him how much it will cost for the jobs, he gave us a bid and the nest day he was here to do it. Sometimes, he was in the middle of another job and we had a two week wait at one period. But that was not his fault and so we had to ask him to do something else read less
- Soper's ConcreteAs the project progressed, I ended up adding additional blocks after the bond beam was poured and was treated fairly with the pricing for this change order. Monty was efficient and always responsive. His work was excellent and done correctly. I was very impressed. I have been building for over 40 years an read less
- Bishop ConstructionIt went very well. He had some websites of gates to check out and also a couple of options on how to route the walls. Although initially his new office did not have internet connectivity, we found ways to communicate, since we live in another state.
- TSK Concrete & MasonryIf you want to decent workmanship for very simple things. No sense of timeline. Wanted money upfront. Did a lot for the price in terms of quantity of work. Did not clean up afterwards.
Masonry Contractors in Willow
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers read lessThomas C.
- Business Description:28 years of experience and service. We are a locally owned and operated full service chimney sweep. 5-6 employees. No sub-contractors. Payment is at the time of service. Fees based on work performed.Recent Review:I have written hundreds of reviews and 95% of them are totally positive, encouraging and uplifting. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this company. Two years ago we had 2 Beautiful Gas fireplace installations done by the Chimney Doctor. It was spendy but we’ve enjoyed the ambience and beauty that these installations have provided to our home and felt it was worth it. Furthermore, I have told many of my friends about this company and they also had good customer service and results, at least up until September 2020. Until that time, I believe the chimney doctor was under different ownership. Beginning in September 2020, my fireplace upstairs stopped working. It was determined that we needed an igniter. I begin calling immediately to have this issue fixed and scheduled. After over 20 phone calls over the course of several months, I finally received a call from the new owner who profusely apologized for his lack of follow through and promised that he would personally be to my home the next day to fix it. That was over a month ago. I have finally found someone else who can do the repairs and the necessary part should be here soon (my new contractor communicated this information via text as soon as he ordered it). I write this review because I truly want people to avoid the aggravation and frustration associated with a business that does not treat their customers in a respectful and considerate manner. If you would like the name of my new contractor, feel free to Google message me. I do not recommend the chimney doctor to anyone any longer read lessTeresa H.
- Business Description:Rino's Tile & Stone : Purveyors of the finest custom fabrication and installation of natural stone and quartz surface slab counter tops. Rino's also provides kitchen and bath design and supplies fine natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles for flooring and back splashes. Local Anchorage family owned and operated business w/ 5 employees and over 10 years of experience. Residential and commercial sub-contractors for remodel and new construction. No job too small or too large. For more inform.. read lessRecent Review:Unreceptive to solving issues. Multiple problems, some caught and fixed prior to install, some fixed after install, and still others such as extra holes drilled for the sink that we were told we would just have to fill. While I concede that our communication and oversight may have been lacking, I thought we were dealing with the pros with a reputation for being excellent. Unfortunately my experience was underwhelming and for the money, I would rather have spent it on someone willing to give me the time to make sure it was right. If you choose Rino's, make sure you keep a detailed paper trail read lessJane T.
- Business Description:Historic New England Fieldstone for Architectural Stone Veneer, Stonewalls and Hardscapes. Our stone is used for siding on homes and commercial buildings. Available in 5 colors and 5 shapes. As easy to install and as affordable as man-made stone, with the beauty and durability of all natural real stone. View photos and videos on our website http://www.Stoneyard.com. Or visit a local masonry supply or building material dealer. Stoneyard.com is the home to all-natural Historic New Engla.. read lessRecent Review:It's rather scary that this place showed up on the "Write a Review" pop list here. I have never visited this place, either online or in person, and I've certainly never bought anything from them. Never even heard of them until $1500 charges started appearing on my credit card. I disputed the charges with the credit card company and didn't have to pay, then more charges from Stoneyard appeared a few months later. In the end, I had to cancel the credit card. No idea how this happened - these are the only erroneous charges I've ever had in decades of using credit cards. <br / read lesssteven l.
- Business Description:Our number of employees fluctuates with the building season and the project. We do use qualified sub-contractors on occasion. We bill in stages on smaller projects, some larger projects may require a monthly draw, depending on the home owners financing read less
- Business Description:General Contractor: Licensed, Bonded and Insured Commercial and Residential Properties
- Business Description:Aniak Masonry Services, Chimney Repair, Foundations/ Repair, Block, Rock, Concrete, Brick. Anchorage bowl, all over Alaska.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Whether you're looking for interior or exterior work or need a little of both, Affordable Construction is here to help you decide which changes and upgrades are right for you. From major remodeling and repairs of homes, and to small projects, Affordable Construction can take care of it all. Contact us today at 907-245-5722, or fill our online request form with your building ideas or to discuss your renovation needs. With Affordable Construction, you know you're getting the best read lessRecent Review:Very smoothly. I am impressed by Christopher's responsiveness to my requests, questions and to the work required. He had great ideas for my bathrooms and I believe this helped keep the costs down too. I would definitely use them again and recommend them read lessZona R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
masonry contractors in Willow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chimney Doctor1401 W 43rd Ave D
- Chimney Doctor
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- MB General Contractor6151 Barry Ave.
- MB General Contractor
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC