A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Anchorage, AK
There are 8 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Anchorage
- Nowka Cabinet Company LLCHe reached out immediately to me, within 15 minutes and was very professional. I am in the beginning planning phase and will give him a call when I am closer to being ready to do the project.
- David Spence Inc.Dave Spence is as knowledgeable contractor as you're are likely to find, has a very straight-forward and informative work style, and is genuinely concerned about not only a good outcome to your project, but that everything is done in a professional and timely manner. After wasting a significant amount of time and money with other contractors, we presented Dave with a series of complicated, tedious projects, some of which had been made worse by the actions (or inactions!) of the other contractors. Dave responded very quickly, gave us a detailed, thorough quote, and fit us into his schedule as quickly as he could, dedicating the necessary skills and manpower to our job to complete everything quickly and correctly. The last thing any homeowner wants to spend money on are these types of repairs, but it was absolutely necessary as we will soon be listing our home and the repairs had to be perfect - Dave and his team delivered perfection and none of these items are now, or ever will be, issues for prospective buyers and/or the future homeowners. If you need to have a project done in the Brandon/Riverview area, and you want it done right the first time, call Dave Spence read less
- Corvus ConstructionAll A's indeed! It took us a year-and-a-half to decide to re-floor our basement guest room; it took Denis and his team less than a week to do the job. Even when he encountered an unforeseen challenge with our 85-year-old house on Candy Cane Lane, he was undaunted. Denis and Corvus Construction are exceptionally professional, responsive and respectful of clients' time and space. We absolutely will retain him for our next project read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacy and Joe did an outstanding job of remodeling our bathrooms including two beautifully tiled floors. They were punctual, professional at all times, and clearly expert at what they do. Stacy also painted a bedroom that included California closet shelving. He provided us with a detailed quote at the beginning of the project, which was both reasonable and accurate. I would highly recommend Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile for any type of remodeling especially tile work read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey Raskey and his colleague tiled our new kitchen's back splash. Stacey gave me a rapid quote that was slightly lower than the other best contractor I could find via Angie's List, and he very clearly gave me all of the details of the materials to purchase. The homeowners picked out tile according to Stacey's recommendations about quality (we got the best subway tile available through Pacific Tile). The superior tile resulted in little or no cracked, irregular tiles and it looks SO GOOD compared to what I found in the box stores. The pattern Stacey uses for simple subway tile is extremely clean and attractive. The guys finished the job in two days just like Stacey said they would; and the attention to detail is MARVELOUS. We can't wait for Chugiak Restoration and Custom Tile to return to tile our new gas fireplace later this fall read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileWe did have a few hiccups whilst these projects progressed, but we worked through them pretty seamlessly. He was very professional and knowledgeable, he is definitely detail oriented and a perfectionist when it comes to his work. I couldn't be more pleased with the results in both my bathrooms. He went above and beyond what I expected, he did paint touch ups and added really nice trim to my shower, and he always cleaned up before he left. I do plan on hiring him again to do my fireplace - promise no glass this time! : read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey was very easy to work with. His attitude that customer is always right. We changed things from one day to the next and his attitude was whatever will make you happy. The pictures speak for themselves. We are more than satisfied with his work. Would recommend him for any project you have.
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileVery well. Stacey was very punctual and meticulous with his work. We had a slight water leak after the work was done and he was on top of it for no charge. I will use him again in the future for sure. He is excellent at tile work.
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileHe worked well with us the homeowners to ensure that all were pleased with the final product. Stacy is a perfectionist, and it works out to the benefit of the homeowner. He had to adjust the finish date, but we are very happy with the end result. He worked hard, rarely even taking a lunch break. I would heartily recommend him to others and use him again in any kind of remodel, but especially for tile work read less
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey Raskey performed the work in a very professional way, never hurried and took extra time to insure that the work was done to our expectations. The entire process was easier then we had expected and the final results were much better then expected. Stacey is very easy to work with and made the entire process go smoothly. We plan on using his services whenever it becomes necessary read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Anchorage
- Business Description:Hello! At Innovative Edge contacting we are your one stop shop for all of your home renovation and handyman needs. From flooring, to cabinets, decks, siding, window repairs, we do it all! We have a perfect 5 star review on all of our platforms and are proud to be serving the mat su valley and surrounding areas for almost 3 years. Support local and help us grow! Thank you for your considering us for your home service needs. - Dakoda Martin Owner/Sales Representativ read lessRecent Review:Cannot say enough GOOD about Dakoda! He quickly fit us in for an estimate. Day before he was set to begin the job, we had to ask him if he could delay by +2 days due to going into the hospital to deliver our baby, he readily agreed and adjusted his schedule to accommodate ours. While working on the floors, he worked around our hectic family (2 toddlers) in addition to his kindness and understanding, his work is quality! He kept in communication, gave us pointers/suggestions and got our flooring installed timely and beautifully. You will not be disappointed hiring Dakoda, we weren't read lessanna w.
- Business Description:Owner/Operator Of Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile. 30+ Years Experience In The Construction Trade. Licensed-Bonded-Insured. Quality Work, Free Estimates. Please call 907-244-7333 to schedule.Recent Review:They never even returned my call. I found someone else.Don W.
- Business Description:Install and repair ceramic, stone & porcelain tile, complete fabrication and preparation for tile Installations. Experts in design and project layout. Many photo's of previous jobs. Bath tile and shower regrout's , grout & tile sealing. Demolition and removal of old existing tile or other materials. This tile installer includes all tile applications including floors, countertops, backsplash's, entry ways, baseboard tile Tub & Shower tile, wall tile, Shower pans, Custom Designs. This business .. read lessRecent Review:Jo was right on time as scheduled. He is very friendly and worked efficiently. It was a 2 day job and it couldn’t have turned out better. On day 2 of our job we had a 7.0 earthquake while he was at the house working. After the quake he finished the section he was working on and we insisted he went to check on his house. He did and was back within an hour to finish the job. We would have been fine for him to return another day but he insisted he’d come back to finish. He did a great job and we will hire him again for our master bath tile job next year when we decide to tackle that project. Overall a true professional and a pleasure to work with read lesstobias G.
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need done read lessJeanne B.
- Business Description:Avalanche Construction Inc. is a full service residential remodel general contractor that performs complete interior and exterior remodeling projects. From flooring to roofing, kitchens to siding, we do it all! We focus on providing the best overall quality and experience for our customers in the greater Anchorage area. Our core values are Integrity, Quality, and Value. Integrity is doing the right thing when there is no one watching. This is especially important as you are putting an e.. read lessRecent Review:Rick was easy to work with and suggested excellent quality windows. With the pandemic problem, they stayed in touch trying to get the windows from the manufacturer. The installation was quick and easy and done exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the product, the labor and the cost. I have already suggested them to others who has used them for their windows also read lessMARVIN H.
- Business Description:We are a full line cleaning company. We are Locally owned and operated. We have about 10 employees so we are able to handle large and small jobs. We guarantee our work and stand by our quality. our web address is commerciallyclean.net. GREEN FRIENDLY read lessRecent Review:Their technician “Frank” arrived exactly on time and did a fabulous job. Our carpets look brand new. We have used Commercially Clean before and they do not disappoint. They make note of our concerns and are very attentive to our instructions. On a sidenote, we saw that they clean exterior windows and have made an appointment to have that done. I will leave a review at that time read lessLaCinda W.
- Business Description:Quality ceramic tile, marble and granite tile installation with attention to detail.Recent Review:Mark and his assistant Jimmy were amazing. Truly a master!Jan P.
- Business Description:Perfection Home Repair is a family-owned company in Wasilla, AK. Dedicated towards delivering high-quality results to all of your commercial and residential jobs. We work with you to make your house your Home.Recent Review:The deck foundation is great. The stairs to the deck are great. The decking boards are spaced so close together that they didn't drain. It's taken fall, winter, and summer for the boards to shrink enough to drain water. The bench seats are about 4" too high, as even a 6-foot man's toes barely touch the deck. The seats are not deep enough, as they cut you off at the knees when sitting and dangling your feet because of the height. The support boards are not faced for ease of snow shoveling. The bench backs are too high and not angled back enough for comfort. The 2x6 bench beams have split where they are screwed to the floor. Chad Staats said he would fix the seats last October (2018), and I waited on this review until he fixed the problem. It's now 8 months later (August 2019), Chad still is "too busy" to fit me in, and in fact doesn't even answer my emails, so I have to find a contractor that really knows what they are doing to fix this problem, at a considerable cost to me. Apparently, this was his first deck with benches. No, I would not hire Perfection Home Repairs, Chad Staats, again, unless he had evidence of previous experience in what I was hiring him for read lessTeresa Z.
- Business Description:Remodel and repair experts for residential and commercial jobs. Our company was founded by life long carpenters. We employ highly skilled craftsmen, and following strict industry guidelines in the execution of any job we do. We are proactive problem solvers, that value our customers. No job to large, no job to small. At APEX Construction & Remodel "Quality Matters" read lessRecent Review:We hired Jon’s company to sand and stain our deck in June 2017. Very long story short, we tried every way to get ahold of Jon to talk about the work that was done for a year and a half. The office manager would always say she will have him call, but we never received a call. The deck was done incorrectly and was never finished. It’s now green, rotting and will most likely have to be replaced. Not only was in raining that day but it had been raining for weeks prior. It clearly states on the 124 ounce can of Superdeck Transparent oil based Stain, to NOT apply “…if rain is likely to occur.” Now, here we are at the end of 2018, we finally get a call from Jon and he threatens us with lawsuits/liens/collections etc at Christmas time, after we have spent as much as we can afford on our 3 daughters for Christmas. He repeatedly tells us how busy his company is, which we don’t care because that has nothing to do with us. He says that his company is full of “professionals” but he was not willing to do anything to rectify my situation except gives us $100 off. Gee, thanks a lot, Jon. The following week, after an EXTREMELY rude phone call from Jon and his accountant Linda, who was yelling at me in the background, we paid him, so we never have to speak to him or his staff of “professionals” again. It is obvious that APEX is a poorly managed business at this point. Next summer we will be re-doing the work on our deck ourselves, correctly and professionally. We do not recommend this company to anyone unless you are into horrible customer service and enjoy being on a back burner. Also, just a side note, if I would have checked court view first, and read the reviews with a reoccurring theme, we WOULD NOT have hired him. That was my bad for not taking time to investigate who I was actually hiring read lessSean N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
tile installers in Anchorage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & H BuildersPO Box 877833
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION651 E CREEKSIDE DR
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
- ALASKA'S SUPREME PAINTING CO1740 W 99TH AVE
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiespo box 141143
- All About Flooring2801 Redwood Pl
- Anchorage Property Solution9100 Elim St
- Anthony Bradford Contracting4155 Apollo Drive
- APEX Construction & RemodelPO Box 140523
- Arctic Mountain Development IncPO Box 111769
- Ashner Construction, LLC13035 Algarin Circle
- Atom Services2221 Muldoon #375
- Avalanche Construction Inc.5630 SILVERADO WAY
- A & H Builders
- C&S Services376 N. Chugach St Unit B
- Carpet World Of Alaska Inc6410 E Fireweed Rd
- Case & Gamble Construction8112 E 2nd Ave
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TilePO Box 671791
- Commercially Clean LLC5630 Silverado Way Ste 3
- CORNERSTONE TILE8438 LAVIENTO DR
- Corratto's Construction Service534 E 15th Terrace
- Cross Cut ContractingPOB 876134
- Cruz Contracting, Inc.3419 Scarlet Pl
- C&S Services
- David's Services1170 Golden Dawn Cir
- DESIGN TILE3185 DOVE LN
- Diamond Standard LLC452 S Knik Goose Bay Rd PMB267
- DISTINCTIVE TILE, llcPO BOX 221056
- DK Interiors, LLC17015 Jacqueline Circle
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- David's Services
- Giant Don's Flooring America7725 Old Seward Hwy
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- GRAYLING CONSTRUCTION CORP7133 ARCTIC BLVD 3
- GreenBuild Design & Construction11221 Olive Ln.
- Grout Doctor Global Franchise Corp400-498 I Street
- Giant Don's Flooring America
- H&K Enterprise5551 N Snicker Ave
- handyman services of alasks642 mason dr
- HELPING HANDS3202 TARWATER AVE
- HENRY'S SERVICES INC7449 OLD SEWARD HWY
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Himmelwright Construction7381 Huntsman circle, unit c
- House Surgeons of Alaska6641 Wes Way
- Hurt's Handyman services18810 War Admiral Rd
Eagle River, Alaska
- H&K Enterprise
- Lefty's Handyman Service6415 E 31st Ave.
- Legacy Tile22626 Lake Hill Drive
- LH Contracting3750 Huffman Rd
- Lindemann's Services7410 Solarset Cir
- LOCKHART CONSTRUCTION1120 Huffman Rd, Ste 24-457
- LOWE'S10900 OLD SEWARD HWY
- Lefty's Handyman Service
- NBS Remodeling
- NBS Remodeling
- Re-Bath of Anchorage6623 Brayton Drive
- Reeves construction3705 Arctic Blvd. 1874
- RESTORATION PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC1430 E 27th Ave
- RINO'S TILE & STONE2310 AZURITE CT
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rufus Construction, General Contractor10012 Nantucket Circle
- Re-Bath of Anchorage
- WILD S'TILE1041 W 70TH AVE
- WILD S'TILE