Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Anchorage, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Anchorage
- Top Notch Contractors IncTop Notch team did a phenomenal job!! The performance by Top Notch was outstanding in every regard, very knowledgeable about the work I needed done and very thorough in their work. Foundation work is often messy but when the job was done, it is as it no work had been done there..the workers work in a very professional manner leaving the job site clean! The owner listens to your needs and is flexible! I have recommended Top Notch to a neighbor and will be recommending to many others
- Jensen ConstructionWe had a good experience with Dave and Jensen Construction and would definitely recommend him. We spoke with several other contractors to get this work done and Dave was the most reliable by far. Dave gave us a written description of the work that would be done with cost estimates for materials and labor. The estimate noted certain contingencies so we would be aware of what might increase the cost (ex. unexpected site conditions). He also answered our questions and explained what he intended to do in detail so we could understand the work involved and feel confident that it would be done correctly. Dave's work looks good and it seems like it will hold up well. The fence and the damp proofing have only been through part of a winter so far, but so far-so good. Would definitely recommend giving Dave a call
- Jensen ConstructionThe job went smoothly and the results are excellent. Dave spent time troubleshooting the leveling issue with my husband and knew exactly what to do to increase the stabilization issues in our home. Other experience with contractors has not been good in even determining the appropriate course of action to take. Dave understood the structural support issue immediately and was quick to identify and recommend a reasonable solution. He installed a 12 foot beam under the sagging joist area in the crawl space. He used pier blocks with adjustable bases. We continue to see floor leveling improvements with the settling of the home due to the extra support beam with no damage to existing floor materials above. It has also greatly improved the stability of our multi-level home. His crew was excellent also and the work was completed very timely and at a reasonable cost. I plan to hire him in the future for other large house projects. The actual work performed came in under the estimate he provided. Thank you Dave and son
- Renovations UnlimitedGreat service, timely, and fair pricing. Josh and his crew took care of a section of the pony walk in the crawl space that had mold from a water leak. This job can be dangerous due to the weight of the house. The customer service and professionalism were excellent.
- Renovations UnlimitedRenovations Unlimited were speeding on everything. There was a few days before they actually got over here to look at the job but I had a quote within a day. They always answer the phone if I have any questions, they were reasonable, and I'm happy with Renovations Unlimited.
- August West ConstructionTroubleshooting mysterious water leak under the kitchen. Water coming out of the front door jam. Figured it out & repaired with the minimum of expense. Thank you, August West!
- Flawless Construction Inc.Insulated under house and sealed foundation. Remodeled attic storage area - on time and finished as stated.
- Earth Stone IncIt's a woman-owned company but I don't think it really is a woman-owned company. Her scope of work for my understanding is not as much as it was when I hired the company. In the middle of the construction season, I'm trying to find companies that could fit me into their schedule. It was really, really hard so by the time I got to Earth Stone for the foundation work, I figured if I could like at least get the concrete slab in the foundation and the concrete slab in the garage, then I'll be doing good at that point. So when this woman answered the phone and she said like, "What can I do for you? How can I help you?", by that point I'm crying on the phone. She was very good. She got somebody out to do the quote that day and then also gave me names of other companies I call for some of the other work I was doing. She was very, very extremely helpful. They were actually out here this Saturday because by the time we were able to hire them and get them out to the job site to work, we had a very rainy season in August. It rained every single day and trying to do a foundation work and pour a concrete slab. So the ground was completely saturated and we kept having water comes out there and everything. During the winter, our winter got below 30 degrees and so we can't do the foundation work. I told them I would definitely hire them again
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES BY JEREMYMy older roof has had chronic ice dams and hurricane-force winds have blown through our neighborhood, so I was concerned that shingles had loosened and would leak come winter. I called Mr. Hermann -- experience has taught me that this is a wise move when anything goes wrong or threatens to go wrong with this house -- and his crew went over the roof a shingle at a time, reattached every loose one and pookied anything that looked permeable. My house is one of those thrown up hastily for maximum profit in the 1980s and has every one of the ills associated with these houses. Mr. Hermann has kept it dragged to its feet for eight years, and in my experience, he and his highly trained crew can do anything associated with construction. He has stripped and painted, replaced killer decks and steps and added moose-proof fencing that people drive to the neighborhood to admire. When the supporting beams gave way, he jacked up the house and cross-braced it to a structural engineer's specifications, and for the first time the home is rock-steady. He is working with me on an extended project to update the kitchen and baths for elder-friendliness. His crew is vetted and has been with him for years. There seems to be almost no turnover, a good sign, and if something hasn't worked out, he comes back until it's right. He is a good communicator and bids realistically -- neither cheaply nor lavishly. He arrives when he says he will, his crew does what he says it will in the time he says it will take, and the house is always cleaner when they leave
- Affordable ConstructionThis is the second time I have used Affordable Construction. Again, I am very happy with their professionalism and quality of work. Extremely hard working, good people to deal with. Could not recommend them enough.
Last update on August 4, 2022
Foundation Repair Contractors in Anchorage
Deals in Anchorage for foundation repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your foundation are a nuance. If you’re ready to see them go, use a foundation repair kit for the job. Learn more about this DIY solution in this guide.
Finding problems with your foundation early may save thousands of dollars and your house itself. Mudjacking is one option for homes resting on concrete slabs.
foundation contractors in Anchorage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
Anchorage, Alaska 99522
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
Anchorage, Alaska 99517
- AMERICAN ROOFING LLC2330 LOREN CIR
Anchorage, Alaska 99516
- August West ConstructionPO Box 244316
Anchorage, Alaska 99524
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES BY JEREMY8141 Sandy Cir.
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Energy Saving Solutions LLC1120 Huffman Rd #24
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- House Surgeons of Alaska6641 Wes Way
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- John's Excavating, Inc6343 Spruce Meadows Dr
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Makari Construction LLC2437 Hillbrook circle
Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- Top Notch Contractors Inc3433 Wiley Post Loop
Anchorage, Alaska 99517
- Accessible Homes Inc
- Foundation Supportworks of AlaskaPO Box 521842
Big Lake, Alaska 99652
- Foundation Supportworks of Alaska
- Lewis Construction11517 Old Glenn Hwy
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
- Lewis Construction
- PolySeal Insulation LLC2360 S Old Glenn Hwy
Palmer, Alaska 99645
- PolySeal Insulation LLC
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- Ram Jack West - Portland