Affordable Construction

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

Whether you're looking for interior or exterior work or need a little of both, Affordable Construction is here to help you decide which changes and upgrades are right for you. From major remodeling and repairs of homes, and to small projects, Affordable Construction can take care of it all. Contact us today at 907-245-5722, or fill our online request form with your building ideas or to discuss your renovation needs. With Affordable Construction, you know you're getting the best....

Supreme Electric is a family owned and operated business established in 2010 by Justin Morgan and Keith Willard. We realized there was a growing need to establish an electrical contracting company that focused on a set of core values that seemed to be lacking in others. We operate Supreme based on truthfulness, transparency, tradesman ship, trust and a dedication to our customers no matter how small the project that is unmatched by other contractors. You will recognize our level of excellence through the whole process from your Initial call with Justin or Keith, to scheduling with Krystal or Amanda along with the interaction with one of our many qualified technicians that show up on time, uniformed and ready to complete all your electrical needs, to the final step of payment and follow up survey with Krystal. We promote a healthy and safe working environment for all of our employees which enables any all interactions you have with a Supreme Electric employee will by a positive experience. We look forward to helping you with all your electrical needs. We want to personally welcome you and thank you for becoming part of The Supreme Family.

Long Family Electric is here to serve the Alaska community. Our service department is ready to help you with immediate needs, and our team offers free estimates for your remodels and additions. Problem solving is a specialty of ours, and there is no job too small. If you have a business or are a commercial contractor, we are able to serve your needs as well, with competent journeymen and great teamwork great attitudes.

Hello Angie's List members, My name is Brian Davis-Lucero owner of Wiring Up AK Electric. The company is residential based and covers anything from new construction to home owner's remodels. I treat there project as if it was happening at my own home. I pay attention to details insuring quality service and customer care. I also do Generator back up system's or small issues that may arise. I give 1 year warranty on all work performed, along with free quotes. I look forward to working with Angie's List members. You can also look me up on Home Advisory. com, where I have more reviews for members to read. Thank you

02/18/2017

Very smoothly. I am impressed by Christopher's responsiveness to my requests, questions and to the work required. He had great ideas for my bathrooms and I believe this helped keep the costs down too. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms remodeled Replace all interior doors

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

06/23/2016

Called and spoke to Christopher, he came out quickly to look at porch and give me an estimate. He gave me two estimates one to fix the porch with existing tubes and one to replace the tubes all together. We went with just using the existing tubes and replacing the post. He and an employee came out and did the work quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the results and our porch does not l...

Description of Work
Needed for porch leveled and support post replaced.

Category decks

11/08/2015

I appreciated Christopher's response to my inquiries. However, his final comment saying it is "mandatory" that he reply to my inquiries (assuming my being an Angie's List provider), and not to contact him again through this message system leaves a bad taste. His reviews are excellent, so it is no wonder he has all the work he needs. I will move on to work with other providers.

Description of Work
Christopher was responsive to my inquiries, but is very busy. Couldn't schedule any work for 6 months out.

Category decks

10/21/2015

he is extremely punctuated with time. he has an associate who is very professional as well. job site is very clean, they clean up daily. they covered the furniture. he is good to communicate with if you wish to modify the project.

Description of Work
removed an old kitchen; 1) removed the walls that are not supporting the roof. removed the entire old kitchen including cabinets, range hood 2)cleaned out old sheet-rocks, installed new ones and new fiberglass insulation. 3) reinstalled the range hood duct and connections. 4) installed the cabinet, crown molding, bamboo floor, wall tiles, and painted the new kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

10/15/2015

This is the 2nd summer I have used Christopher to update my home and he is super reliable, does excellent craftsmanship and bends over backward to work with me. He even installed my "Little Library" in front of my house - a job WAY below his pay grade - just to help me out! I would use him any time for any job in my home. This project is my 2nd bathroom remodel with Christopher. He's got a great c...

Description of Work
Christopher updated my bathroom with tiling and installation of a freestanding tub. Plumbing had to be moved and subfloor built.

Category ceramic tile,decks,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Bathrooms. Kitchens. Siding. Windows. Handicap Additions. Patios. Decks. Fire & Water Damage Repairs. Renovations. General Contracting. Electrical. Plumbing. Flooring. Drywall. Driveway Sealing. Doors. Tile Work. Glass Block Installation. Marble, Stone, & Granite Work.

Landscaping.