What does it mean if your burner won't turn on when your water heater's pilot light is on? By checking a few key elements, you may be able to solve this problem easily.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Portland, OR
There are 128 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Portland
- Pipeline Plumbing & DrainsI am really pleased with Pipeline Plumbing work! From the initial estimate to the completion of the work, it was an excellent service. I had a 30 years old A.O. Smith, 18in gas water heater that sometime in January started discharging excessive amount of water through the overflow pipe. Drew did the estimate and determined that a buildup over the thermometer is causing the problem. Given the age of the water heater, he advised replacing it. He offered two options (both at a reasonable price): water heater and installation provided by Pipeline Plumbing, or water heater supplied by customer and installation by Pipeline Plumbing. Given the small size of the water heater, I chose to place a custom order, and to use Pipeline Plumbing for the installation step of the project only. I researched existing water heaters, confirmed with Drew the one I found will work, and placed the order. There was a long wait period before the water heater arrived, however Pipeline Plumbing were very understanding and flexible with scheduling the service. On the installation day Drew arrived as scheduled, and in a few hours I had the new water heater installed. Very pleased with the service from beginning to end. Will hire them again, and will highly recommend them the anyone needing plumbing services
- Express Water Heater ServiceCame to my home in less than two hours from initial contact and no additional charge for coming out on a Sunday! Repaired my water instead of pushing for a new one. Would definitely hire again.
- Daly Plumbing & ConstructionGreat communication. Came out next day for estimate. Would recommend to anyone. Very happy with the service and communication. Also gave advice for other questions we had.
- D & F Plumbing CoWonderful experience. Joe Hammers was knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Quickly diagnosed all issues I inquired about, gave me a quote, and did all the work we agreed on. Would hire again!
- Cornel's PlumbingHuge shout out to Cornel's Plumbing for removing and replacing a 40 gallon water heater in the very tight-spaced attic of my Orenco Gardens (Arbor) townhome. Our builder did not create adequate attic ceiling access for tank removal and install. Cornel's was the only one out of 6 plumbing contractors I contacted who came up with a feasible solution and was willing to tackle this difficult job at a reasonable price. Mario and his team were total professionals and did an amazing job without fuss or complaint, despite the terrible summer heat in the attic. Kudos to Cornel's! Would definitely use them again for other plumbing needs
- Express Water Heater ServiceAaron, who will take over the company in September, made this process so easy. He quickly responded, provided an accurate quote over the phone (no additional time for an appointment), and juggled his schedule to minimize our time without hot water. He also informed us about a potentially related issue, educated us about the options, and resolved it at the same time he installed the new water heater. Aaron provides exemplary service at a fair price and I am so happy that I now have identified a plumber who will not only help me but also that I can refer to family and friends! Thanks, Aaron
- Fast Water Heater CompanyThe servicemen were great! Very professional and did a really good job taking out the old and installing the new 75 gallon hot water heater. Very thorough when explaining the procedure and a demonstration after the heater was installed. Highly Recommend!
- Repipe Specialists of OregonWe were very pleased with the prompt scheduling for a bid and for the work. The plumbers were very professional and completed work in less than a day. The cost was very reasonable.
- Earthwise Heating & CoolingGreat! Online communication and in-person communication were both excellent: timely, courteous, informative. The product installed was high quality, the installation went smoothly and all safety guidelines were followed. I will definitely use them in the future, when necessary.
- Pinnacle Plumbing, Inc.Excellent, did the work needed, an never had a problem, would highly recommend them, fast and efficient, reasonable prices , first class workers
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Portland
- Business Description:Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality ..Recent Review:very profession, they go through what my problem me. they gave me very fair estimate. very helpful and courteous and efficientStacy E.
- Business Description:Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needsRecent Review:The contractor Cameron came in to check on the leak issue, he understood why the leak is happening and provided us quick fix for the problem. I really appreciate the diagnosis done and giving guidance to us.vani y.
- Business Description:Always Affordable Plumbing and Drains is a local family owned and operated business. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Proudly serving the Portland-Metro and surrounding areas. Our plumbers will deliver quality workmanship on every job no matter how big or small. Our client’s time is precious to us, so our plumbers are on time for every single one of their jobs. Our client’s satisfaction is our top priority. We make sure our clients get the service that they want and need. Our purpose is..Recent Review:Wonderful! Communication was superb- Response time was fast, communication clear and overall, super friendly people to work with. They went above and beyond to find specific fixture parts that other plumbing companies said didn’t exist or that I’d have to find myself. Extremely knowledgeable and I’ll continue to go to AA Plumbing for any and all future projectsAmber W.
- Business Description:At Brass Monkey Plumbing, our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with over six years of experience. Brass Monkey Plumbing will seek to provide these services within an appropriate time frame as a result of our focused approach and guaranteed upfront prices! Call today for plumbing servicesRecent Review:This is a plumber you want to have in your home to do quality work. On site assessment was quick and fair. Options were quickly laid out and a solution made to solve the problem. Nathaniel takes a personal interest in what you need and is supportive of your decision about fixing the problemDave D.
- Business Description:Simpson Plumbing is a family owned and locally operated plumbing company that has been serving Southwest Washington’s community since 1980. We offer residential, remodeling and commercial plumbing services. Leaky toilet, clogged drain, no hot water, whatever it might be we have you covered! You have a team dedicated to making sure you get the service you need, when you need it. Give us a call and let us know how we can helpRecent Review:All work was done well and efficiently. Unprompted, Kent noted a kitchen sink drain deficiency during the proposal phase that explained drain problems we had experienced. Proposal pricing was in line with the lowest submittals. Simpson was pleasant to deal with, punctual, and addressed my proposal questions promptly. Simpson Plumbing was a very good choice for my plumbing projectsJames F H.
- Business Description:1-800-Plumber Pacific NW is the preferred plumbing and heating/cooling contractor of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you're having issues with a toilet that won't flush, an air conditioning unit that won't cool, or a water heater that won't heat, 1-800-Plumber is at your service with unparalleled experience and an unforgettable name! Our goal is to be the highest quality provider in the industry, focusing on honesty, integrity, professionalism, and craftsmanship. We achieve this by doing what ..Recent Review:What a great group of people! Very professional and so incredibly friendly and responsive! I highly recommend them and wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Thank you for taking on our big bathroom move and remodel, it was a pleasure to work with you all. And Gordon is the absolute best plumber in townBethanie w.
- Business Description:D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#740Recent Review:Very good Johnny did a great job, had a minor pressure problem after was done but was just rust from old pipes that clogged up things. He fixed it right away.Marc H.
- Business Description:We are a Pacific Northwest Plumbing shop established in 1971 by the McAllister Family. We are still family owned and operated today. We are actively involved in the day-to-day running of the company. The McAllister Family truly values their employees; they treat everyone like extended family members. We hire local and teach employees the Plumbing & Construction Trade. WE ENSURE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON ALL REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS . LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP. WE TAKE ON VERY INVOLVED WATER RE..
- Business Description:Apollo Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is family owned and operated in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1984. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 Emergency Service. Apollo is also the leading Plumbing & HVAC company in the Portland Vancouver area and the only company to offer Commercial and Residential ZERO-DIG Drain line repair called (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe. The CIPP has a 50 year service life and 10 year transferable warranty! Dont delay and call today for all your Plumbing and HVA..Recent Review:From the moment I called to make an appointment I was impressed with this company! Sean took care of my three plumbing issues quickly and professionally. I wouldn't hesitate to use Apollo Drain again and can highly recommend themCHRIS D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. We have three great employees who treat people with kindness and respect. Our policy is we collect on the job when it's complete, however for larger jobs over $1,500.00 or more we require a security deposit of 50% of the total job cost before beginning the job. Please look for our special deals on Angie's List!!Recent Review:it went really well. Came in and got things done. Nice Guys, friendly, and good problem solvers.Kier H.
Deals in Portland for Water Heater Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
How big your tankless water heater should be depends on what appliances you use, your desired temperature, and the size of your home. In some cases, you may want to install multiple tankless heaters throughout the house.
If your gas water isn’t working properly, one of the first things you should do is to check and see if the heater’s pilot light is out. We’ll cover how to light a water heater pilot light safely and how to keep maintaining your water heater.
Find water heater installers in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
water heater installers in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D PLUMBINGPO BOX 57
- A BETTER PLUMBING CO5916 SE MILWAUKIE AVE
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A ROOTER MAN12184 EHALEN RD NE
- A-BOY ELECTRIC & PLUMBING12550 SW MAIN
- A-Boy Electric & Plumbing Supply7344 SE Foster Rd
- A-BOY PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL SUPPLY4010 NE BROADWAY ST
- A-Steam Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning4283 Terra Vista Ct
West Linn, Oregon
- A-Z Mobile Auto Repair1807 ne 104th loop APT 5
- A1 Plumbing, Inc1940 McGilchrist St SE
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- Abacus Energy Solutions LLC12120 SW Faircrest St
- Abetter Plumbing Company LLCPO Box 15
- Able Heating & Cooling LLC16285 SW 85th Ave Ste 105
- Absolute Heating & Cooling Solutions LLC614 NE 105TH St
- Absolute Temp Control2406 NE 387th Ave
- Ackerman Plumbing Services7493 SE Overland St Ste A
- Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning Inc5825 SE Foster Rd
- Advanced Plumbing LLC50 SW Pine St
- Advantage Heating and Cooling2704 Neals Ln
- Affordable Plumbing & Drain CleaningPO BOX 69195
- Air Stars Heating & Cooling 3816 River Rd. N
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All around plumbing & Construction llc47899 W 2nd St
- All Phase Builders NW LLC12025 SW Cheshire Rd
- All Pro Plumbing Services LLC2038 Nw Aloclek Dr Ste 205
- All Seasons Heating & Cooling Inc13213 NE Kerr Rd # 200
- All Star Plumbing and Drains420 Dewey St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Alliance Plumbing146 SW West Columbia River Highway
- AM/PM Heating & Cooling10515 NE 81st St.
- American Chimney & Masonry3614 NE 50th Ave
- American Contracting Inc.PO Box 19083
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- Anctil Heating and Cooling2150 N Lewis Ave
- Anctil Plumbing Inc16900 SW Merlo Rd
- Andersen Heating Inc6463 Dawn Ave
- Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning 853 NE Harlow Pl
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AREA HEATING & COOLING INC2721 NE 65TH AVE
- Arrow Mechanical10330 SW Tualatin Rd
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Azure Heating & Air ConditioningP.O. Box 62
- A & D PLUMBING
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC4241 SE 136th Ave
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- B. AYRES PLUMBING AND CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 149
- BEAVERTON PLUMBING INC13980 SW TUALATIN VALLEY HWY
- Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning415 S McLoughlin Blvd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Best Price Plumbing & Drain4130 SW 117th Ave #427
- Black Cat Plumbing Inc8230 SE 72nd Ave
- Blairco Inc7609 MacArthur Blvd
- Boger Plumbing711 Jeffery Ct
- Boiler Bay Mechanical LLC28712 SE Wk Anderson Rd
- Brass Monkey Plumbing605 Sweeney St
- Brite Mechanical3015 16th St SW Apt 333
Minot, North Dakota
- Bruner Plumbing IncPO Box 23985
- BUDGET HEATING AND COOLING13885 SE 177th Ct
- Bull Mountain Heating AC & Insulation16869 SW 65th Ave #144
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BURFITT PLUMBING INC16013 NE 81st Street
- B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC
- C J Hansen Co Inc3552 Silverton Road NE
- CAR CARE SPECIALISTS INC2185 NW HWY 101
Lincoln City, Oregon
- Carefree Pool & Spa Supply Inc14811 Ne Airport Way Suite 300
- Carlson Power-Vac5134 SE Welch Rd
- Cascade Plumbing Co.15765 SW 74th Ave Ste 110
- Cascadia Plumbing LLC455 SW 18th St
- Central Air Inc8849 SE Jannsen Rd
- CH Kruse Plumbing Inc5802 NE 88th St
- Chase Heating & Cooling, Inc.402 Beavercreek Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Christensen Plumbing20319 NE 68th St
- CJC Home Repairs
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Clawson Heating & Air Conditioning2402 NW Birdsdale Ave
- Climate Control Heating & AC16500 SW 72nd St
- Clog Pro Plumbing And Drain12511 NE Fourth Plain Blvd
- Columbia Heating & Cooling Inc16285 SW 85th Ave Ste 307
- Columbia NW Heating & Cooling Inc52734 NE First St
- COLUMBIA PLUMBING6626 SE HARNEY ST
- Comfort Connection825 NE Division St
- Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling Inc211 SE Madison St
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cornel's Plumbing5235 SW 153rd Ave
- COST PLUS HEATING & AIR7132 N FESSENDEN ST
- Cottonwood Construction Corp.P.O. Box 25430
- Craig Anderson Plumbing Inc2730 SE 15th Ave
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- CROWN PLUMBING5429 SE FRANCIS ST
- Custom Plumbing & Construction26680 S Barlow Rd
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- C J Hansen Co Inc
- D & F Plumbing Co12007 NE 95th St
- D & R Heating and Air12220 SW Grant Ave
- Daly Plumbing & Construction1010 Bear Creek Dr
- DaSu Distributors150 McGee Drive
- Dave's heating and cooling services 11012 NE 39th St
- David Loggins, LLC.489 S. 17th St.
Saint Helens, Oregon
- DEAN POTTLE PLUMBING4714 NE FREMONT
- DENNY'S PLUMBING4030 SE 149TH AVE
- DEPENDABLE HEATING & COOLING INC1515 NE 138th Pl
- D & F Plumbing Co