We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Meticulous Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

11918 NE Sumner St

Portland, OR 97220

Meticulous Plumbing is open and will remain open to serve our clients as well as the residents of the Portland Metro area. Our Plumbers will take the proper precautions to safeguard you, your home, your family, and themselves as we all move forward though this COVID-19 outbreak. As well as

12/18/2022

Erin H.

Meticulous plumbing did a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to recommend them. They gave a more than competitive bid for re piping our house and replacing the water service from the street. Everything we discussed in the initial walk through was addressed by the plumber who came out to perform the work. They also flushed my tankless water heater with out an extra charge. They were very professional, courteous and left a clean work area when they were finished. I could not be happier with them!

Description of Work
House repipe and water service replacement

Category plumbing

We appreciate your recommendation. The plumbers do a great job at making sure the work area is as clean as, or cleaner, than when they arrived. We are proud to have made you happy with our processes and our work, and we look forward to hearing from you next time you need us.

12/15/2022

Cesar N.

I reached out to Meticulous plumbing and initially received a availability date out several weeks. Because the work was minor (replace kitchen faucet), they advised there was a possibility of pulling that availability in. They were able to come out 2 days after initial contact! Joe arrived quickly with an apprentice. They were able to assess the job, provide an price, and complete the work in an hour. They were both professional, pleasant, and they left the work area clean. Top notch! I highly recommend Meticulous Plumbing.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet replacement

Category plumbing

We are glad that we were able to take care of the faucet replacement sooner than scheduled. We pride ourselves in working the schedule in a way that allows us to move up appointments as often as possible. We appreciate your review, and look forward to working with you again in the future should you need us.

12/15/2022

Cam B.

Meticulous Plumbing has the best people, knowledgeable, give accurate estimates. They had cancellations and asked us if we want (yes please :). They were at our house within an hour. Seth knew what he was doing, very personable, thoroughly tested our newly installed sink faucet and shower head. A wonderful early Xmas…Thank you Seth.

Description of Work
Low flow kitchen faucet. Install new kitchen faucet and shower head.

Category plumbing

We are happy to have been able to get your faucet and showerhead installed before the Holidays! We agree that our staff are knowledgeable, and our plumbers strive to provide accurate estimates and thoroughly test their installations. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

11/23/2022

Erik W.

We loved the team at Meticulous. They were able to get out to fix our leaking pipe quickly. The communication was excellent - we received estimates via email and updates on when our plumber would arrive AND when he was on his way via text. The text even showed us a photo of our technician which was very helpful. The work was done quickly and well and we were able to pay the invoice right from an email link. We have already referred them to another friend and will be using them in the future!

Description of Work
replace water supply line to bathroom

Category plumbing

We are glad that we were able to make the pipe repair for you in a timely manner. Our office staff and plumbers work hard to keep up the communication throughout the scheduling and service process. We also enjoy being able to send a picture of the plumber so you know who to expect. We appreciate the feedback and the referral and we look forward to working with you in the future.

11/04/2022

Erland R.

Nice work. Cordial and considerate. Arrived and got right to work. No problem when asked to take off shoes and mask up. I did get sticker shock, but the result was worth it.

Description of Work
toilet repair and all replace faucets

Category plumbing

Our plumbers have no issues wearing masks and we agree that they are cordial and considerate when in other’[Member Information Removed] homes. We understand the sticker shock, but agree that it is worth it to pay for a professional which also comes with warranty. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/28/2022

Lynn P.

Outstanding result! Meticulous was extremely professional from start to finish. Estimator came and had an excellent approach - didn't try to upsell - just advised us of all our options. At the time of the job, plumber Joe was very communicative and offered solutions that actually saved a significant amount over agreed estimate (when does that ever happen?)! Water flow is amazing, pipes nicely insulated, we were given photos before and after. Excellent all-around experience.

Description of Work
Repiping kitchen for improved water flow

Category plumbing

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that all went smoothly from the estimate you were given to the completion of the work performed. Our plumber’s strive to provide accurate pricing and are always honest and willing to adjust pricing accordingly when necessary. We are so glad to hear your water flow is amazing now, and are glad your experience with us was a great one.

09/25/2022

James W.

I was originally quoted two weeks out to have the job done, and they called back the next day to do the work. They were very quick, and professional. Very happy with the work, and the staff. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Had two outdoor faucets replaced

Category plumbing

We appreciate your recommendation. Our office staff make it a priority to take care of everyone as soon as possible and our plumbers work hard to make repairs professionally and in a timely manner.

09/19/2022

Susan (Sue) W.

I can't say enough good things about the exceptional service Josh and his colleague provided on their visit to my home. There were two faucets in bathrooms to replace, a rocking toilet they fix, and moved an outdoor faucet over a couple of feet from it's old location. A fixed price was quoted for these tasks that was fair and within the range I expected after they covered the options available. Josh and his colleague started their work promptly, worked steadily, explained what they were doing clearly and why, and cleaned work areas well after completing the work. I really appreciate the willingness of the two men to mask up while in the house, and their consideration for the one cat who eluded capture to put in a room away from the activity, taking care to close the door to the room she was in while working in the area. The work was easy to schedule and the office staff make sure I knew who was arriving and when. Josh and his colleague were friendly, willing to explain their work, showed up with the right equipment and tools to do the work, walked through all that had been done afterwards to make sure I was satisfied, and explained clearly what I needed to do afterwards. The entire process from beginning to end was great. I look for companies with Angi's List Super Service awards when deciding which companies to contact, and Meticulous Plumbing's service didn't disappoint. I will definitely use them again if I have any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
faucet installations, fixed toilet, moved outside faucet bib

Category plumbing

We are proud to hear that Josh and Cody followed all of the steps necessary to provide Meticulous service for you. Both our plumbers and our office staff work hard to keep an open line of communication at all times. Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate you sharing your experience with others, and look forward to working with you again should you need us.

09/09/2022

Jeffrey L.

Meticulous' plumber, Seth Mosley, came by to do a review of our problematic toilets and provided clear, informed opinions and advice. Knowledgeable, cautious and courteous, he helped us reach the best decision on how to proceed. We can't say enough good things about him.

Description of Work
Toilet evaluation and estimate for replacement

Category appliance repair

We are happy to hear Seth was able to help you reach the best decision on how to address the plumbing in your home. We agree that he is very cautious in his advise, and courteous to everyone he encounters. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

08/29/2022

Brenna S.

Meticulous plumbing was professional, friendly, and quick in their work. The plumber took the time to make sure I understood the work and communicated clearly about the choices. He worked quickly and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Install of a laundry sink

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your experience. Seth is a true professional. Glad you are happy with his and our service!

08/02/2022

Donna L.

Work went very well. Seth was great, very friendly, efficient, explained everything he would do and gave options and price estimates for parts of the job. Total price was a scosh high, but the work is done, and done well.

Description of Work
I needed parts replaced in toilets, and drain and faucets checked.

Category plumbing

We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. We agree that Seth is very friendly and efficient and does a great job explaining things.

07/29/2022

Joan H.

Service and expertise were excellent. The faucet that was replaced was higher quality than what existed before. We will call Meticulous for any plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
outside faucet replacement and connection

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. And thank you for being such a great returning client.

06/30/2022

Joan H.

Joe Beltran from Meticulous Plumbing replaced our old dishwasher with a new Beko dishwasher which has many modern features. He was meticulous and helpful in setting us up with the new dishwasher.

Description of Work
Replacement Dishwasher

Category appliance repair, plumbing

We appreciate your review, and we're glad Joe was able to install the dishwasher you provided without any issues, and that he was able to go over the modern features with you.

05/16/2022

James D.

Great! That sums it up but since you require at least 10 words I added these.

Description of Work
Drain repair, tankless water heater service.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

What a GREAT review! We appreciate the feedback!

05/16/2022

Robert S.

As usual, Seth and and Meticulous Plumbing were awesome. Excellent information shared prior to the start of work (including price) and excellent work completed. I have used them in the past and will again in the future when need arises. I like these guys so much I don't shop around - I just call Meticulous!

Description of Work
Install hose bib on second floor deck

Category plumbing

We are pleased to hear that Seth was very Meticulous in providing you with the information you needed about the work being performed, as well as up front pricing. While we hope you don’t need us in the near future, we do look forward to working with you again when you do need us.

05/11/2022

Melanie L.

I've used Leo and his crew many times in the past. In fact, they are the only Plumbers I trust in my home. Excellence all the way! This project involved cutting out a rectangle piece from my lathe and plaster so Joey could access the drain waste pipe. Exact cutting. No issues whatsoever with cutting out a section of the cast iron pipe and then replumbing the waste drain outlet from my kitchen sink to the new connections. Professional and quality installation.

Description of Work
Replumbing of kitchen waste drain outlet

Category appliance repair, plumbing

We are very proud to be able to have previous clients like yourself that stick with us and trust our plumbers. Joey has experience on his side and is able to make these types of repairs professionally and flawlessly. We appreciate you sharing your Meticulous Plumbing experience for others to see.

05/10/2022

BRIAN R.

Josh did a great job rebuilding our sink drains and faucet install. No issues with the quality of the work, punctual and friendly. Plumbers are simply expensive and pricing is not based on hourly rates but by project.

Description of Work
Rebuild of kitchen sink plumbing

Category plumbing

We agree Josh is friendly, punctual and performs quality work. We are glad to hear that Josh did a great job with the kitchen sink drain rebuild and the faucet install. We do use a flat rate pricing model, which means if the plumber spends more time on site than expected, you don’t pay more because we don’t charge hourly pricing, we go by the actual job being performed.

04/05/2022

Cheryl L.

Great! Seth was efficient and knowledgeable about what needed to be done. Our facet works just fine now. So glad he had what was needed on his service truck and we didn't have to wait for a part. He also was very careful to clean up afterwards. He was also respectful of wearing a mask and booties to protect us. Thank-you Meticulous plumbing!

Description of Work
Repairing a leaky faucet in the bathroom.

Category plumbing

We are glad to hear Seth was able to get your faucet in working order. The plumbers work hard to make sure their trucks are stocked for service to minimize having to wait for parts. We agree that Seth is very respectful in keeping the work area clean. We appreciate your feedback and sharing for others to see.

03/19/2022

Charlie K.

Josh did a super job installing a challenging TotoToilet Washlet. The American Standard toilet fixture (4 years old) was not-so-standard. He persevered and made the adjustments needed. Great work - Great company. Tamara, their customer service phone coordinator was stellar too. This is the second job we've had done by Meticulous plumbers ... and they are all indeed - METICULOUS!

Description of Work
Install a TotoWashlet toilet seat.

Category plumbing

We are glad to hear Josh was able to get the challenging Bidet seat installed. Tamara and the office staff work hard to provide the most Meticulous customer service possible. We appreciate you sharing your experience for others to see.

02/18/2022

Dave S.

When we called them today with further details about our upcoming project they sent Josh to estimate the whole revised job. This was five days BEFORE we were expecting to see anyone for our appointment. When Josh arrived, even though the day was well more than half over, he called in an associate and together they fixed everything, leaving us leak free and grateful. The work looks great. With our emergency work out of the way, Josh arranged for the rest of the work we desired. We look forward to his next visit and the greatly improved reliability of our plumbing, thanks to Josh and Meticulous.

Description of Work
We can't say enough good things about our experience with Meticulous Plumbing and their ace employee, Josh Bennick. A leak behind the wall from one of our bathroom fixtures had us stumped. Meticulous worked things around to schedule a timely appointment. Other providers we contacted were scheduling more than a month out.

Category plumbing

We are happy to hear that Josh was able to get the urgent matters taken care of right away, and that the office was able to get you on the schedule for future repairs. Our office staff makes it a priority for urgent matters to get taken care of as soon as the schedule allows. We agree that Josh is an ace employee, and a pleasure to work with. Josh is great at diagnosing the issue and making the repair right away if time allows. We appreciate the review and you sharing your experience for others to see.

02/07/2022

Timothy H.

Joe the plumber was fine. But I won't use this company again. $423 for 30 min of work!!!!! What a racket. I'll buy my own snake for a fraction of that.

Description of Work
Snake one drain line

Category plumbing

We are sorry to hear that you’ll no longer be using Meticulous Plumbing. Joey was able to clear the kitchen sink drain line, as well as the bathroom sink drain line, all in one attempt. So instead of charging you for two separate drain clearings, you were only charged for one, which is great news! We use a flat rate pricing system, and the advantage to that is whether we take 30 minutes or 2 hours, the price of the work does not change from the price you were given up front and approved before we began the work.

12/19/2021

Pradeep B.

The service was very good, attentive and diligent in trying to figure out what the problem was. The repair was done quickly and the service person also helped to advise on new shower heads. My only complaint is that they do not install back the drywall cut during the plumbing service leading to me having to spend time and money to get a good reputable company to do it separately.

Description of Work
Water leaking through ceiling

Category plumbing

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad the plumber was able to satisfactory complete the repair quickly. It is true that repairing the drywall is outside of our scope of work, and we appreciate your understanding.

11/22/2021

Shelley W.

Joe was great! He worked up two remedies and estimates, and explained both options thoroughly. He was able to complete the job for the lesser estimate! I would definitely hire again for any plumbing need.

Description of Work
Leaky Shower

Category appliance repair, plumbing

We are glad to hear that Joey was able to complete the repair for the lesser estimate. We know it doesn’t always work out that way, but when it does it’s a pleasure for the plumber’s to be able to provide you great service for an affordable price. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Joey for others to see.

11/12/2021

Donna B.

Meticulous was very accommodating in scheduling, trying to get someone out ASAP before my regular scheduled appt. Erin arrived early and was able to figure out the issue right away. She then gave me several options to choose from and explained all of them to me. I was able to make an informed decision that was right for me, to fix the issue. She was very courteous and professional. She observed all CoVid protocols and it felt safe and comfortable.

Description of Work
Replace a leaking toilet downstairs and fix running water in toilet upstairs.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Our office staff makes it a priority to move appointments forward as often as possible. We agree that Erin is very courteous and professional, and Covid aware. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others and are glad that you felt safe and comfortable while Erin was on site.

10/07/2021

Evelyn W.

All good, from scheduling to service call , plumber Josh addressing these issues, discussed my options, and completed the work, in a timely manner Josh was knowledgeable and professional in handling everything thanks again

Description of Work
issue with kitchen water pressure, and running toilet, found & repaired the problems

Category plumbing

We are glad to hear your experience was all good, and that Josh took the time to discuss your options before making the repair in a timely manner. We appreciate you sharing your experience for others to see.