George Morlan Plumbing Supply

Founded 1927 • With Angi since July 2005

4.4

One of the American plumbing industry's largest and most respected retailers, George Morlan Plumbing Supply has been serving homeowners, plumbers, builders, remodelers, interior designers, architects and property managers for more than 83 years. We offer deeply discounted prices on thousands of items representing most major plumbing manufacturers from around the globe. Additional email hotwater@georgemorlan.com. Additional DBA George Morlan Plumbing Co....

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needs.

AA Plumbing and Drains, LLC

Always Affordable Plumbing and Drains is a local family owned and operated business. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Proudly serving the Portland-Metro and surrounding areas. Our plumbers will deliver quality workmanship on every job no matter how big or small. Our client’s time is precious to us, so our plumbers are on time for every single one of their jobs. Our client’s satisfaction is our top priority. We make sure our clients get the service that they want and need. Our purpose is to protect the health and safety of our clients and the community. We are here to serve and protect you during your most vulnerable times. Your emergency is our emergency.

02/14/2019

If it weren't for the plumber's positive attitude and willingness to work around a house-vac that was slightly in the way this would have been one star. After hearing all the radio commercials, I decided to give George Morlan a try. After comparing several local plumbers, George Morlan was the only company that had availability to replace a failed water heater within a few days; everyone else was a week or more out. I was quoted $1,008 for a 6 year water heater including install and permit. They provided a Reliance brand "budget" water heater that can be purchased for $400 locally. Additionally, the permit they pull (Oregon Minor Label program) costs only $14, but I was charged $39. In all, the labor ended up being over $500 for 40 minutes worth of work. Considering I asked them to quote replacing both of my water heaters and they were only willing to offer a $50 discount for two at once, I'm very happy I decided to replace only one. I absolutely will not be back for my second water heater which will also need replacement shortly.

Description of Work
Replace Failed Water Heater

09/25/2018

Very good. Was a small space and all went well.

Description of Work
Replaced Watre heater

09/23/2017

He was awesome. He was great. He was efficient and timely. He cleaned up after himself. Overall, he was professional.

Description of Work
I had to have my hot water heater replaced.

06/30/2017

Repair completed within the minimum call charge of $129.00 Repair person gets an A the people at George Morlan office get B to the final bigwig who gets an F!!!! I finally did get my sr discount thanks to Chuck's efforts. Once per year is crazy to have to service a water heater!

Description of Work
2011 water heater needed repairs...also had repaired 3/2016. Person on phone fair...repair man very nice and took time to try to get thru to accounting for the $50.00 discount shown on this site. I could hear the people he talked to..they were not very nice to him. they did not know about this sr discount and kept referring him to other people. The final man was way up the totem pole and very rude to the service man.

05/10/2017

It was very sub par and no body cared. He did not mate the new water heater correctly and the basement flooded. He then sneaked out without saying anything about it. We had to wade through water to shut off the water. I called the main office and asked to speak with a manager and was told that she would not speak with me because she was afraid that I would yell at her. No one at George Morland cares. I had another company out yesterday to do some maintenance on my water heater and he found that it was never even installed properly.

Description of Work
I hired George Morland Plumbing to install a new water heater.

04/22/2017

They were good it only took them a day to get it installed. I just remembered it being good and would certainly use them again. The person that did the service did not give me the creeps and nothing bad happened.

Description of Work
We had our water heater replaced

01/11/2017

They came out quickly and did a beautiful job. I called them with the problem. They said that they would get here as soon as they can. The owner, George Morlan was very apologetic. He said that he wanted to come out immediately, but they had two jobs ahead of us. He did not have to apologize for us having to wait. We knew it would be done properly, and it was according to code. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
We needed a new water tank. They put in a new water heater.

01/11/2017

We were very pleased with the installation and service. We had no problem.

Description of Work
We had a plumbing issue in the kitchen. Morlan came out when we totally replaced all of the toilets in our three bathrooms. The kitchen was a very small job.

01/04/2017

Supposed unusual installation stumped the installer. Took several visits. Wasn't really that hard.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

01/04/2017

Delayed many weeks because the heater was not in stock. They told us that it was when we ordered the waterheater.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement. Delayed because the heater was not in stock. They told us that it was.

Category water heater repair

Water Heater Installation & Service. Residential & Commercial Sales Of Faucets, Showers, Spas, Sinks, Basins, Water Heaters, Toilets, Tubs, Vanities, Fixtures, Drinking Fountains, Steam & Sauna Systems.

$50.00