Mold, radon, carbon monoxide and asbestos are dangerous health hazards to occupants in any home. Learn how to test for these problems yourself.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Orlando, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Orlando
- Central Florida Building Inspectors🤩✨⭐️🌟💫🌠🎖🔯✴️✡️*️⃣☪️ Twelve stars for inspector, Bryon Borchardt! He did a wonderful and very detailed job of every type on inspection on very short notice. His inspections actually found things that saved us a lot of $$$$$$$$ in negotiations with the seller and prevented future problems down the road. We highly recommend him and give him a 10/10 100% rating. You can’t go wrong with this choice of inspector. You’ll thank me later, especially if you are are first time home buyer. We learned so many things about our new home that we would have not had a clue about otherwise. �
- Central Florida Building InspectorsThey were AWESOME!! We had an extremely tight schedule based on the banks requirements for the inspection and our offer. They bent over backwards to schedule us and get us the report THE SAME DAY so we could go through with the offer of the house. I would ONLY suggest them for inspections.
- Central Florida Building InspectorsJT has been on time each time we've hired him. He communicates well both prior to and durng the inspection. The finished reports are very thorough and easy to understand, including photos and descriptions of the problems. Had it not been for JT's great work, we would have been stuck in a home with serious mold issues (1st inspection), or a home with strutural issues and dangerous venting of garage fumes (2nd house), or a home needing a new $43,000 tile roof (3rd house). While I've not liked hiring an inspector 3 separate times, the inspection costs are trivial compared to the cost of buying a house that is going to be a money pit. Thanks JT.He has been on time each time we've hired him. He communicates well both prior to and durng the inspection. The finished reports are very thorough and easy to understand, including photos and descriptions of the problems. Had it not been for JT's great work, we would have been stuck in a home with serious mold issues (1st inspection), or a home with strutural issues and dangerous venting of garage fumes (2nd house), or a home needing a new $43,000 tile roof (3rd house). While I've not liked hiring an inspector 3 separate times, the inspection costs are trivial compared to the cost of buying a house that is going to be a money pit. Thanks JT
- DuPage Radon Contractors - MitigationThey did a great job. The arrived on schedule with the correct materials. The installation was completed as promised and the workers cleaned up after themselves. Once the installation was completed a new Radon Mitigation test was completed and the unit was working as expected the Radon levels had decreased
- Ideal Property Inspections LLCHe arrived on time and completed the inspection quickly, but also thoroughly. He reviewed all the items of note and provided a detailed report very quickly. I didn’t expect it to be so fast. I would definitely recommend.
- ARCHWAY HOME INSPECTIONS LLCJeff responded to my phone call and arrived in about one hour. He was very careful to remove his shoes before entering the home. I gave him a copy of the radon test and he surveyed the basement. He decided to put the system in a utility closet for easy access and unobtrusiveness. He came back in a few days to install the system. He carefully covered the floors and cleaned up completely. He tested the flow in an unfinished part of the basement and caulked the concrete floor joints. A licensed electrician, provided by Jeff, made the power connection. The subsequent testing reveled a decrease in average radon form 4.3 to 0.3
- Campbell Property InspectionsOutstanding. Excellent pictures, problems noted clearly written, format of report very easy to understand. On time inspection and inspection results. Very comprehensive reporting top to bottom of the house. Recommendations to repair or replace where necessary and locations of unusual locations of switches, pipes noted as additional information making it very easy to refer back to at later date. Definitely recommend this company
- STANLEY STEEMERThis is about the third time they've cleaned the rugs. I'm a chef, so the carpets need cleaning every once in a while. They are fantastic. They get there when they say they are going to come. They do the work. They charge a very reasonable price, and they leave. They are also available. If I call, they are there within 48 hours. It's amazing. They are reliable and fast. There isn't any toxic odor to the stuff that they are using. When they clean, it doesn't smell bad
- One Source Home InspectionExcellent, Steve was prompt, professional and completed a thorough inspection / report. His service was instrumental to our buying decision. I would recommend One Source to anyone considering a property purchase.
- USA Home InspectionsPerformed home inspection prior to purchase. They were very responsive with getting scheduled and finishing report. The negative review is a direct result of a couple of profound safety issues that were found with the home after my mother-in-law closed on the house. She was out of state, so we found this home inspector here on Angie's list and worked with them to get the home inspected. The items found after the closing included 2 windows that do not open and close properly and are safety risks because it would be very easy to burglar the home through either of those windows. Several of the remaining windows either do not have weather stripping or do not stay up when opened. It is very apparent this home inspector did not test any of the windows. Furthermore, when we moved her into the house this past weekend we went out into the garage and noticed a very strong smell from the gas. It's apparent there was not a thorough testing of the gas system done to determine where there might be a leak. Fortunately she has a home warranty in place to cover the gas leak, but we certainly would have had the windows taken care of by the seller before moving in. Just basic items that should have been checked by any competent home inspection
Last update on April 19, 2022
Radon Testing Companies in Orlando
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
A Cleveland-area member grew concerned about the presence of radon in his home after tests found high levels of the gas in his neighbor’s house.
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
Find radon inspectors in
- Union Park,
- Azalea Park,
- Belle Isle,
- Winter Springs,
- Pine Castle,
- Fern Park,
- Buenaventura Lakes,
- Winter Park,
- Altamonte Springs,
- Forest City,
- Pine Hills
radon inspectors in Orlando
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- EDC Professional Home Inspections2200 Winter Springs Blvd Ste 106-304
Oviedo, Florida 32765
- Emerald Inspection Service, LLC11212 Mustang Dr.
Dade City, Florida 33525
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- EDC Professional Home Inspections
- H2O Detections Inc9010 Kellogg Lane
Venice, Florida 34293
- H2O Detections Inc
- JD Restorations5514 NW 72nd Ave
Miami, Florida 33166
- JD Restorations
- Matrix Restoration557 N Pine Island Rd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33324
- Matrix Restoration
- USA Home Inspections520 NE 14th St
Ocala, Florida 34470
- USA Home Inspections