Learn what home features Americans want and value most in our 2021 survey. From large kitchens to luxury features, get a fascinating insight into what men, women, and different age groups of homebuyers say they can’t live without.
Get matched with top home builders in Modesto, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Modesto
- Streamline Renovators LLCThe Streamline guys were great! A lot better than expected. Super professional finishes that impressed me. I’ve done some remodeling work myself in the past but nothing like these guys. Gabe and his team have a natural talent for what they do. Will be definitely contacting them for their business again. Thanks guy
- Realty Design & ConstructionAmazing outcome! I feel like the quality of the work is excellent. If a problem arose (which they always do with old houses) they handled it promptly and efficiently. Fair, trustworthy, and dedicated to please the customer!
- Brawley ConstructionWe chose Brawley Construction to complete our project of a total home remodel over the past few months. What started as needing an office for my home based business led to a complete remodel.... completely by our own choice! We were so happy with the plans and work Mike and crew did on the living room addition which allowed us to create new office room, and gave us three larger bedrooms for the family, we decided to go all out and add on a kitchen remodel as well. Services were done in a timely manner and Mike was always available to answer questions or help with any needs we might of had. Brawley Constriction went above and beyond to help make our home remodel look like a brand new house. We have had so many compliments on the work they did and I know we will use them again in the future when it comes time to update the bathrooms. I highly recommend Brawly Construction if you are looking for good workmanship, good prices, reliability and good all around professionalism
- Brawley ConstructionBrawley Construction did a great job for us in getting our home repaired and ready for us to move back in. Mike and Sarah did a great job of leading and coordinating each of the complicated steps repairing our home from demolition and rebuild to the last final touches. They demonstrated great knowledge interfacing with a variety of city officials, and others to coordinate inspections and other events and keep the job moving, including planners, inspectors, drafters, and material suppliers. They have a wonderful crew of skilled craftsmen who demonstrated strong work ethic and requisite skills to easily do the work required. They were on time and ready to begin work each day always polite and helpful and kept a clean safe work place. Mike and Sarah were easy to talk to through out the project and were always willing to discuss any aspect we asked about. Mike has a large network of suppliers and sub contractors at his disposal,that were also first rate people, to get some of the specialty work done, they were all very professional and qualified. I think the project went about as well as could be expected due to the very harsh weather we had here in California this past winter. Overall we are very satisfied with how the project proceeded and the final outcome. We love our House
- Brawley ConstructionBrawley Construction was hired by us because they were reasonably priced for the job we were asking them to do. Boy did we get lucky. Mike Brawley and his crew were very attentive to detail and our request for placement of items in our bathroom. We had beardboard placed and it looks amazing! They had some extra configuring to do with the pedestal sink and plumbing and he was very clear on not adding cost for the change in time it would take to complete the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again for other projects in my house. They were very clean with their materials and the areas they used in my house. Very professional
- David Montanez BuildersDavid used his crew for the majority of the work. He subed the electrical and the refinishing of the floor. The house was painted inside and out, electrical upgraded, ceiling fans installed, new moulding and door fixtures, new tile in kitchen (along with tile backsplash), hardwood floor was repaired where needed, floor was sanded and refinished. New garage door as installed. A few months before David had installed a new roof. The old built in furnace was removed and the wall sheet rocked. An old wall air conditioner was removed and the hole in the wall repaired. Overall, David and his crew (along with the sub contractors) was prompt and professional. Would use David Montanez Construction again no questions asked
- Mikita ConstructionPaul and his crew made me feel very comfortable with the job they did for me. Very professional, friendly and even went beyond by doing other little work on my house (fixed a few dents in my hallway, hauled some junk in my backyard without my even having to ask.) I would rehire him in a heartbeat and will actually be asking some of his crew to repaint the interior of my house
- BOB LEONARD & ASSOCMr. Leonard came out, saw what needed to be done, and gave an estimate. We scheduled the work to be done over two days. Everything went very smoothly and everyone was very nice. Final bill was substantially less than the estimate.
- State Of The Art ConstructionWe bought this house as a fixer-upper. The house was in a very distressed, neglected condition in a good neighborhood. It looks brand new now. We were very impressed with the quality of work provided. What impressed us was the professionalism and care given to details. We are extremely pleased with the results
- Mikita ConstructionI am a single mother who just purchased a new home. After the home inspection, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the items needing repair. I wasn't knowledgeable about how to complete the repairs myself and I was purchasing the home as is. I have heard so many stories of bad contractor experiences and people being taken advantage of, that I was nervous about who to choose. I called Mikita Construction and spoke to Paul, the owner. Paul assured me he would take care of the project from beginning to end. I was so relieved! He came out and walked through the project with me, gave me ideas on how we could fix the items in need of repair, and gave me a written estimate. He gave me a competitive price and he explained how long it would take. We started the project in January and finished Februrary 3rd. Paul stayed in contact with me throughout the project and was always available for questions. The project came in at the price he quoted. There wasn't any surprises!! I can't say enough good things about the experience I have had with Mikita Construction. I would recommend them to anyone. In fact, I did! My mom is currently using Paul for a bathroom remodel and it looks great! I know its hard to find good, reliable contractors out there. Give Paul a call, you won't regret it! Signed, A very happy homeowne
Last update on November 20, 2020
House Builders in Modesto
Deals in Modesto for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need help getting your kids out the door in the morning? These three back-to-school organization tips can help your family’s morning routine to run smoothly.
Fiber cement siding is a low-maintenance, long-lasting home exterior solution. But cement siding doesn't provide every rumored benefit, a contractor says.
Find home builders in
home builders in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
Modesto, California 95355
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
Modesto, California 95354
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION2309 Teneya Dr. Suite A
Modesto, California 95355
- MICHELLE LACY INTERIORS165 N Morton Blvd
Modesto, California 95354
- Skylines RoofingPO Box 223
Modesto, California 95353
- Adrian Construction
- California State Plastering4132 Astoria St
Sacramento, California 95838
- Construction & Building Cleaning Services2101 Pear St #986
Pinole, California 94564
- cordovaconstruction6128 Fillmore Ave
Stockton, California 95207
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
Stockton, California 95269
- Cullumber Engineering6930 Destiny Dr
Rocklin, California 95677
- California State Plastering
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
Canyon, California 94516
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc1745 Whisper Way
Manteca, California 95337
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
Turlock, California 95380
- JERRY UTKE CUSTOM DRYWALL448 View Point Ave
Oakdale, California 95361
- JG ElectricPO Box 132
Woodbridge, California 95258
- Jim Crone Construction3960 Michelle Lynn Ct.
Turlock, California 95382
- JP Gallagher Construction979 Keith Dr
Roseville, California 95661
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- LUNA PAINTINGPO BOX 1311
Manteca, California 95336
- LUNA PAINTING
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
Manteca, California 95337
- Quinly Builders Inc
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION3913 Ridlon Court
Ceres, California 95307
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.