Allworld Construction, Inc.

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

530 Chesterfield Dr

Patterson, CA 95363

As a licensed contractor who has been in the industry for 30 years, we get the job done right! Let us be your go to for your next remodel. We specialize in a variety or different Kitchen, bath, landscape, deck, electrical work and fence replacement. You name it we can do it. Give us a call today!...

siding companies (1)roofing (1)HVAC Companies (1)electrician (1)

09/18/2019

He is amazing, I been using him for 19 years now. He knows his job, he is really good, always prompt, on time and gets the job done right the first time.

Description of Work
He did a lot of things. He replaced the gate and the fence, electrical work in my backyard, massive amount of work in my attic, installed HVAC system, fixed my roof, sidings and a lot more work.

Category electrician,remodeling,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

09/18/2019

It was excellent. They communicated well. They didn't do anything without permission.

Description of Work
They did air conditioning unit replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

09/18/2019

It was excellent. I've known Kirk Simeon and he helped me remodeled the house that was extensive. It was a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They did general remodeling - painted the whole house, built the fireplace, remodeled two bathroom, and stucco.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Kitchen Remodeler, Home Builder, Construction Company, Residential Remodeler, Bathroom Remodeler