Brawley Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2014

311 Greenstone Way

Ripon, CA 95366

Brawley Construction Co. is a family run business with over 25 years of experience in all phases of residential construction and remodeling. Well versed in all construction sub trades, Brawley Construction Co. subs out only when necessary. Free estimates.

10/18/2020

anne B.

did not respond to request for information on angieslist.

Description of Work
master bath remodel

Category garage builders, home remodeling

09/01/2018

Monika A.

Mike and Ed did a great job! They were very professional and knowledgeable in what was a somewhat difficult repair. I would definitely recommend and use them again for any remodeling or major repairs to my home.

Description of Work
I need the support posts and beam that held up my patio roof.

Category contractors, home remodeling

08/27/2018

Kelly B.

Brawley Construction was professional throughout the entire project. They were able to stay within our agreed budget and completed the work on time. Sarah Brawley was helpful in coordinating the desired look. She listened to my wants and needs and offered suggestions to make my remodel turn out the way I envisioned. Owner, Mike Brawley, and employee Ed, kept the projects moving and paid attention to each detail along the way. I was kept informed of progress and when questions would arise I was always consulted. Upon completion, I was contacted as a follow up to see if there was anything that needed addressed and to make sure I was satisfied. I appreciated this.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel Wall removal

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

07/25/2018

Hilda B.

We originally just wanted to remodel our kitchen and family room. They were separate rooms and we wanted to take down the wall to create a more open feeling. We later decided to remodel our laundry room and bathroom too. Brawley Construction was very professional in every aspect. They were very friendly and easy to communicate with. They were very helpful in helping us make decisions. They were very understanding and agreeable to all the additional things we asked for too. Their workers Ed and Angel were very professional as well. They did all the work from demolition to all last minute details. They were very articulate in all phases of the job. We LOVE our newly remodeled home! I would highly recommend Brawley Construction for any remodeling job!

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen/family room area

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, foundation repair

10/02/2017

Debbie H.

It was a long project and the weather didn't help, but very pleased now that we are in our lovely newly remodeled home.

Description of Work
We had a large remodel of our home including kitchen, addition for a master bedroom and living room.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

08/04/2017

Pamela H.

Very professional and all workers were professional and kind. Always cleaned up before they left. The owners are very very nice and Professional The job was done in good time and is Beautiful!!

Description of Work
New shower in master bath...and stucco repairs on outside of house

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/26/2017

H C.

Brawley Construction did a great job for us in getting our home repaired and ready for us to move back in. Mike and Sarah did a great job of leading and coordinating each of the complicated steps repairing our home from demolition and rebuild to the last final touches. They demonstrated great knowledge interfacing with a variety of city officials, and others to coordinate inspections and other events and keep the job moving, including planners, inspectors, drafters, and material suppliers. They have a wonderful crew of skilled craftsmen who demonstrated strong work ethic and requisite skills to easily do the work required. They were on time and ready to begin work each day always polite and helpful and kept a clean safe work place. Mike and Sarah were easy to talk to through out the project and were always willing to discuss any aspect we asked about. Mike has a large network of suppliers and sub contractors at his disposal,that were also first rate people, to get some of the specialty work done, they were all very professional and qualified. I think the project went about as well as could be expected due to the very harsh weather we had here in California this past winter. Overall we are very satisfied with how the project proceeded and the final outcome. We love our House!

Description of Work
Exterior damage: The roof had to completely replaced with new roofing materials including new eaves and fascia boards, engineered gable end, roof trusses, all sub-roof framing, and cross bracing. . Also the front porch was crushed and had to be fully replaced with all new posts and beams including fascia trim and new wood ply ceiling. All new wood was primed and painted to match existing house and trim. All the attic insulation came down with the ceiling and was replaced. Much electrical work was required due to pulled and broken wiring and crushed fixtures. Interior damage: The tree pushed the original trusses down through the ceilings requiring new drywall ceilings in two bedrooms, the living room, and hall. This included dry wall taping, new texture and fresh paint. One ceiling fan had to replaced due to water damage. The HVAC ducting for the bedrooms and hall were damaged when the roof trusses gave out and were replaced with new. The bedroom, living room, and hall walls and ceilings needed repainting.

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters

06/23/2017

Lena S.

It didnt. I called and spoke with the owners wife, who seemed very nice. She said she would call me right back after she received her husband's schedule. I didn't hear anything back so I called and left a message a few days later. Still no call back. Guess she is looking for his schedule. I won't be calling them again.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate on tile replaced in a few living areas downstairs, including an area that was carpeted.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

12/02/2016

bill C.

Everything went great. This was the smoothest project that we have ever had done. I think we all learned from the first half of the project so the second half went very smoothly and quickly.

Description of Work
This was the second half of a large project to re-level the floors of our home. Home was built 40+ years ago on clay soil, which is known to shift. We had to put the house back into close to original levelness. This involved jacking up walls and new pier blocks.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

10/28/2016

bill C.

Had some small issues but they resolved them to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
First thought needed floor reinforcement but found foundation had settled and needed to raise walls.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/20/2016

Joanne V.

Just had my kitchen remodeled by Brawley Construction. Very highly recommend them!! We will definitely be using them for ALL our projects that need to be done. Sarah was so helpful and patient as my mind changed a couple times. They are very professional, friendly, and trustworthy. We are extremely happy with our dream kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

10/19/2016

Joanne V.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

08/08/2016

Marjorie P.

Category home remodeling

10/05/2015

christie L.

Brawley Construction was hired by us because they were reasonably priced for the job we were asking them to do. Boy did we get lucky. Mike Brawley and his crew were very attentive to detail and our request for placement of items in our bathroom. We had beardboard placed and it looks amazing! They had some extra configuring to do with the pedestal sink and plumbing and he was very clear on not adding cost for the change in time it would take to complete the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again for other projects in my house. They were very clean with their materials and the areas they used in my house. Very professional.

Description of Work
Brawley Construction remodeled our half bathroom within two days

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

09/22/2015

Holly T.

We chose Brawley Construction to complete our project of a total home remodel over the past few months. What started as needing an office for my home based business led to a complete remodel.... completely by our own choice! We were so happy with the plans and work Mike and crew did on the living room addition which allowed us to create new office room, and gave us three larger bedrooms for the family, we decided to go all out and add on a kitchen remodel as well. Services were done in a timely manner and Mike was always available to answer questions or help with any needs we might of had. Brawley Constriction went above and beyond to help make our home remodel look like a brand new house. We have had so many compliments on the work they did and I know we will use them again in the future when it comes time to update the bathrooms. I highly recommend Brawly Construction if you are looking for good workmanship, good prices, reliability and good all around professionalism.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, new flooring and paint through home, build addition of new living room, add a home office, remodel and update two bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters

08/17/2015

Jill H.

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Mike/Brawley Construction for our remodel (kitchen, bath, entire downstairs floor). Starting with the bidding process Mike was very fair and reasonable and really wiggled into our tight budget offering ways to save time and money. We had four other people out and while his bid was very reasonable he ultimately didn’t wind up being the cheapest but came across as the most trustworthy so we chose him. Mikes wife Sarah was extremely helpful during my idea gathering/planning phase and was very patient with every change of mind I had and still didn’t have completely made up until the day we signed a contract just two days prior to work beginning! Once work began I was surprised that it was all Mikes own crew of actual employees not cheap laborers doing the demo work and Mike actually in the trenches with his guys doing the hard work. Work went by swiftly with as little disruption to us living in the home as possible. Great care was taken to look after our things and prevent damage. I was able to trust Mike and crew to be in my home even when we weren’t there and provided him with our security code so we could come and go as we pleased. As with any major job it wasn’t 100% complication free and there were a couple minor issues which Mike handled swiftly to our satisfaction. After the work was finished Mike came through with a fine tooth comb putting finishing touches on all the little details, trim here, caulk there etc. He even brought in a maid service to make sure not a speck of dust was left behind. Nice touch! I would use Brawley Construction again and highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Downstairs remodel. Kitchen, bathroom and hardwood flooring throughout

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

2022 Super Service Award

Aderholt Drywall

I am proud to be a third generation Aderholt Drywall Contractor here in the Central Valley! Our company is committed to doing quality work, being reliable, and having integrity. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to help you get your particular task or project finished in a timely manner. We look forward to earning your business! Call us today at (209) 872-3006. My Family History: I have been a Drywall contractor for 20+ years, but have been working in this trade since I was about five years old. My father would bring me to work with him on Saturdays to learn to hammer nails at the bottom of the sheets, and to clear out the left over pieces of sheetrock from the house. My fathers father (grandpa) was one of the Central Valleys pioneers of the drywall trade. He used to lathe and plaster (Stucco) the inside of the houses, and then the do the outside. When Drywall came to the Bay Area he realized that it would revolutionize the building industry, and he also realized that he could either work on the outside doing stucco or inside doing drywall... so he chose to work in the shade!

Keathley Quality Painting

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clientele’s needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together.

Custom Built Homes, Additions, Kitchen Remodels, Backyard Decks, Home Improvement