BOB LEONARD & ASSOC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2008

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling. Specializing in kitchens, baths, and additions....

24 hr disaster masters

We offer quality and affordable mold testing and remediation, basement waterproofing, and water and smoke damage repair. Give us a call for your free estimate.

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

NRG - Pros

You use gas and electricity every single day in your home, and your cooling and heating systems run year-round. When it comes to saving money, Homeowners often overlook energy-efficiency. NRG-Pros can help you find out how much money you can be saving with energy upgrades. We can also match you with the best home upgrade programs in California that make it easier on you to take the next big step to improving your home. Lowering your home's energy costs will save you money for as long as you live there. Older homeowners have felt the sting of escalating energy costs over the years; however, there are also some early adopters among younger buyers, especially in regions of the country with more extreme weather. The Sacramento Valley, for example, has a very hot summer and a very cold winter due to its Mediterranean climate; lowering energy costs is very appealing to residents and business owners. We are the best home improvement contractor in the greater Sacramento Valley, Owner Operated with over 20 years of experience in the industry.

Offers by NRG - Pros on Angi

07/11/2016

called on 6/17/16 talked to Jose. was told will call back to schedule. no one ever did.

Description of Work
two bathroom remodels

Category foundation repair

01/04/2016

I've worked with many different contractors and service people in the past and must say that Bob Leonard & Associates has provided, by far, the best service I've received. They're professional, punctual, and quick to respond to inquiries and questions. Will definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Originally I had hired them to install a shower door (small job, I know - but they were happy to accommodate). I was so impressed with the price and professionalism that I decided to hire them again, this time to install my driveway gate.

Category doors,foundation repair

08/20/2015

I did not get the bid for one month. Then it was for bedrooms and bath only, no kitchen remodel. I got the strong feeling he did not want the job. I would have appreciated the truth up front rather the waste his time and mine. Seems like nice guy.

Description of Work
I requested a bid on a remodel and addition.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,foundation repair

07/28/2015

When we decided to have a sliding glass door installed in our bedroom, we had no idea the depth of work required. Jose Fregoso of Bob Leonard and Associates saw this job through to a perfect completion. From the time Jose came to the house to provide an estimate to the completion of this job, Jose scheduled and ensured all work was completed to our satisfaction, within our schedule and on time. Al...

Description of Work
This job included removal of a window, partial wall demo, installation of sliding door, flooring installation, replacement of drywall, texture of drywall, paint interior, remove and replace stucco, paint exterior, and installation of outdoor light fixture and switch.

Category drywall,egress windows,stucco

07/13/2015

I e-mailed several contractors asking them to bid on a low-budget, difficult renovation for a non-profit. Bob is the only one who replied because of his big heart to help homeless people. He spent many hours evaluating our job and putting together a bid that would comply with the government agency from whom we would be receiving grant funds for the job. We spoke on the phone for several hours and ...

Description of Work
Estimate a difficult job.

Category remodeling,foundation repair

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling.

Ask for details.