BOB LEONARD & ASSOC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2008

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling. Specializing in kitchens, baths, and additions....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Keathley Quality Painting

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clientele’s needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together.

07/11/2016

called on 6/17/16 talked to Jose. was told will call back to schedule. no one ever did.

Description of Work
two bathroom remodels

Category foundation repair

01/04/2016

I've worked with many different contractors and service people in the past and must say that Bob Leonard & Associates has provided, by far, the best service I've received. They're professional, punctual, and quick to respond to inquiries and questions. Will definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Originally I had hired them to install a shower door (small job, I know - but they were happy to accommodate). I was so impressed with the price and professionalism that I decided to hire them again, this time to install my driveway gate.

Category doors,foundation repair

08/20/2015

I did not get the bid for one month. Then it was for bedrooms and bath only, no kitchen remodel. I got the strong feeling he did not want the job. I would have appreciated the truth up front rather the waste his time and mine. Seems like nice guy.

Description of Work
I requested a bid on a remodel and addition.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,foundation repair

07/28/2015

When we decided to have a sliding glass door installed in our bedroom, we had no idea the depth of work required. Jose Fregoso of Bob Leonard and Associates saw this job through to a perfect completion. From the time Jose came to the house to provide an estimate to the completion of this job, Jose scheduled and ensured all work was completed to our satisfaction, within our schedule and on time. Al...

Description of Work
This job included removal of a window, partial wall demo, installation of sliding door, flooring installation, replacement of drywall, texture of drywall, paint interior, remove and replace stucco, paint exterior, and installation of outdoor light fixture and switch.

Category drywall,egress windows,stucco

07/13/2015

I e-mailed several contractors asking them to bid on a low-budget, difficult renovation for a non-profit. Bob is the only one who replied because of his big heart to help homeless people. He spent many hours evaluating our job and putting together a bid that would comply with the government agency from whom we would be receiving grant funds for the job. We spoke on the phone for several hours and ...

Description of Work
Estimate a difficult job.

Category remodeling,foundation repair

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling.

Ask for details.