BOB LEONARD & ASSOC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2008

1325 EL PINAL DR D4

Stockton, CA 95205

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling. Specializing in kitchens, baths, and additions.

11/01/2016

Monica P.

Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling, foundation repair

07/11/2016

paul W.

called on 6/17/16 talked to Jose. was told will call back to schedule. no one ever did.

Description of Work
two bathroom remodels

01/04/2016

Greta H.

I've worked with many different contractors and service people in the past and must say that Bob Leonard & Associates has provided, by far, the best service I've received. They're professional, punctual, and quick to respond to inquiries and questions. Will definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Originally I had hired them to install a shower door (small job, I know - but they were happy to accommodate). I was so impressed with the price and professionalism that I decided to hire them again, this time to install my driveway gate.

Category doors, foundation repair

08/20/2015

Laurel R.

I did not get the bid for one month. Then it was for bedrooms and bath only, no kitchen remodel. I got the strong feeling he did not want the job. I would have appreciated the truth up front rather the waste his time and mine. Seems like nice guy.

Description of Work
I requested a bid on a remodel and addition.

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, foundation repair

07/28/2015

Kat D.

When we decided to have a sliding glass door installed in our bedroom, we had no idea the depth of work required. Jose Fregoso of Bob Leonard and Associates saw this job through to a perfect completion. From the time Jose came to the house to provide an estimate to the completion of this job, Jose scheduled and ensured all work was completed to our satisfaction, within our schedule and on time. All flooring, paint and stucco was matched perfectly to existing materials. Jose made recommendations on door styles and types and we couldn't be more pleased with the Pella door he recommended. There was a problem with the screen door and Jose worked with Pella to ensure it was replaced. Jose was very professional, responsive, and so easy to work with. All of the employees of Bob Leonard and Associates were professional, and pleasant to work with. The final measure of quality - you would never know that there was any remodel work done here. It looks like original construction (inside and outside)!

Description of Work
This job included removal of a window, partial wall demo, installation of sliding door, flooring installation, replacement of drywall, texture of drywall, paint interior, remove and replace stucco, paint exterior, and installation of outdoor light fixture and switch.

Category drywall, egress windows, stucco

07/13/2015

debbie M.

I e-mailed several contractors asking them to bid on a low-budget, difficult renovation for a non-profit. Bob is the only one who replied because of his big heart to help homeless people. He spent many hours evaluating our job and putting together a bid that would comply with the government agency from whom we would be receiving grant funds for the job. We spoke on the phone for several hours and met at the sight as much as necessary and he was punctual, professional and consistently kept his promises. We haven't started this job yet and must get 2 more bids but I'm hoping Bob gets the job because I would totally trust him to do it and do it right.

Description of Work
Estimate a difficult job.

07/09/2015

Kim S.

Description of Work
Contacted Bob Leonard and Assoc to get an estimate for remodeling two bathrooms and kitchen. An estimator came out June 16 spent approximately one hour in the house asking questions and looking over the rooms. He said the estimate would be done by Friday the 19th and if it wasn't ready, he would call. No phone call or estimate on the 19th. On Monday the 22nd, I called Bob Leonard's office and spoke to the estimator who stated my "name did not ring a bell". He was waiting to hear back from the city about permits for removing a wall and it was difficult to write the estimate because we did not want to get cabinets through their supplier. He stated he would have the estimate ready by Tuesday the 23rd or would call. Again, neither happened on the 23rd so I called the office one more time on the 24th asking to speak to either the estimator or his boss. I was told they both in a meeting out of the office and if I left my name and number I would get a call back on their return. No call came that day but the following day, I received a letter stating they would not be able to work with us because they had too much work. This should have been stated from the very beginning.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, foundation repair

02/19/2015

ROXANN and Eric W.

The overall experience was great!, The working crew was punctual, courteous and clean. The project was completed on time and under the budget. Bob was very helpful in addressing my concerns and questions about the installation process. My mother loves the new shower unit.

Description of Work
Replaced a Tub & Shower unit with an Acrylic Shower Wall Unit with sliding glass doors, grab bars and a sitting bench.

Category plumbing, doors, foundation repair

12/18/2014

Michael B.

Description of Work
I needed to modify my stairway to protect my children from falling down. So they recommended a "pony wall". They removed the stairway and put a wall up.

Category remodeling, foundation repair

Thank you for the kind review. Bob

10/06/2014

jon M.

Well!

Description of Work
Renovation commercial property.

Category foundation repair

Thank you for A rating. Mr. [member name removed] is the kind of client that deserves the best work possiblebe. Thanks Bob

10/02/2014

Suzanne T.

Called on Monday for a quote, came out the very same day. Got bid on Wednesday and setup for work to begin the following Wednesday. Employees showed up on time and ready to work. Completed the job in two day and cleaned up all the trash. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Repaired a major foundation problem in the minimal amount of time.

09/04/2014

Charlotte F.

Description of Work
Getting an evaluation & estimate

04/22/2014

Dorothy M.

Description of Work
Leveled the floors, repaired cracks, repaired problems in both bathrooms and did some painting. They did an excellent job.

Category decks, plumbing, replacement windows, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, foundation repair

03/03/2014

Gillian M.

This is one of 8-10 projects for which we have hired Bob Leonard. They have added a library to our home, done plumbing repair, installed cabinets and built a new deck. Each time I have been sorry to see the workmen leave. They are so competent, friendly and always acting in the client's best interest. We have recommended them to many others.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom: Installed new shower, vanity and toilet.

Category contractors, decks, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

01/17/2014

Avi Z.

He scheduled an appointment but NEVER showed up, nor did he emailed or called to explai why -we drove 2 hours from our old house just to meet him........will never use his services

Description of Work
Asked for appointment to fix items found by home inspection

09/27/2013

Carl S.

Mr. Leonard came out, saw what needed to be done, and gave an estimate. We scheduled the work to be done over two days. Everything went very smoothly and everyone was very nice. Final bill was substantially less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Strengthened the foundation of our 65-year-old home.

Category home builders, foundation repair

06/26/2013

Sonya O.

The estimate came in way too high. He was friendly and professional. He was available to start the assignment as soon as we wanted to and as soon as he would hear from us. He was ready to start within the next day.

Description of Work
Bob Leonard & Associates gave us an estimate for drywall. The quote was for tearing down wallpaper and having it all re-drywalled.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal

12/14/2012

Anne R.

The house is not on the ground. It is about two feet off the concrete slab. So trusses run across. Bob Leonard and Assoc did a good job. They were able to level out the house as best as possible without doing anything crazy.

Description of Work
Bob Leonard and Assoc installed some new trusses under my floor and level the floor out. My house is on piles so technically this is called Pier work.

Category home builders, foundation repair

11/12/2012

michael O.

I had an outstanding experience with Bob and his employee's! I will definitely do business with this company again.

Description of Work
I had water damage to the dry wall surrounding a large window in my living room. I also had small water spots on my living room ceiling. Bob came out and diagnosed the root cause of the problem. A leak at the window and torn water barrier at the window. We had just recently purchased this home and Bob pointed out where the previous owner had attempted to fix the problem themselves with caulk. The issue had been going on for some time. Bob had a crew of two men at my work location they removed the damaged drywall and the stucco. They exposed the water rotted wood and supporting structures. Bob's men repaired and or replaced all the rotted wood. Bob's men did an excellent job of repairing the house and getting a spot on match for my interior and exterior paint. The men were at my house on a consistent basis until the job was complete.

Category drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, replacement windows, stucco, house painters, interior painters

07/05/2012

Ashley P.

Dealt with Bob directly. He as always very kind, punctual and understanding. Even though it was a difficult job, Bob and his crew welcomed the challenge and did an excellent job. After the job was completed, there was a change that needed to be made to some of the drains that were installed. This was also met with the same hassle free professionalism as before. I look forward to working with this company in the future and I'd recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Foundation repair on a 80 year old home. The home had several additions through the years that lacked the proper foundation support. As a result, some sections of the house needed to be raised. Many supports needed to be added in order to properly support the house. Drainage was also an issue with the temperamental clay soil. The area around the foundation needed to be graded to properly direct the water runoff and several drains were added to ensure that water didn't collect near the foundation.

Category drain pipe, foundation repair

10/23/2008

fred Y.

His timeliness is excellent. The quality of his work is better than I could have imagined. He has very reasonable prices. He does a good job keeping the job site clean.

Description of Work
Bob Leonard has done a major remodel of my home for me.

Category remodeling

Dtm painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Asphalt Solutions

Specializing in asphalt paving- new installs, repairs, gravel, sealcoating, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

2022 Super Service Award

Check, MasterCard, Visa

All residential & commercial general contracting & remodeling.

Ask for details.